What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hitler was a GB lover.
He even liked France and Greece very much.
But even without Holocaust intention and all the stuff, I wouldn't have liked that strong Germany.
Germany should be a mix of Switzerland, Singapur and Israel.
Do trade with all and have no larger ambitions, except own wealth, tradition, strong(est) land force and peace in buffer states.
A German Kaiserreich, without the intention to have a too strong navy, would be ok.

Why are so many Germans in PDF ?
Now we will see whether or not the Pantsir really was just used badly by the arab nations or if it is just generally a bad SAM system
It’s all about deployment tactics, crew training and transport - convoy protection discipline - orders. In this Video the convoy is vulnerable to small arms fire from any households.

There is no confusion. The PDF Chinese are under orders from The Party to put on a defense for Russia in this forum.

I like how easy it is for one to lose any credibility in this world.

Ukranians do not need to run a propanda campaign to justify their illegal actions or propagate a false narrative - it is the Russians who need to do that as what they are doing is both illegal and immoral - and sites like "ASB News / MILITARY" are the vehicles of that Russian propaganda.

The lack of a picture - does not mean it did not happen either.
Ah Ali Baba! The anti-French anti-Russian British Pakistani!

Yeah that's true. The vast majority of them agree on almost everything.
Many here believe Xi Jinping is too moderate and liberal. His inability to take advantage of the Ukraine situation or declare stronger support for Russia is a sign of weakness.

If it is true that Xi actually asked Putin to hold off the invasion until after the Olympics then he's a fool. What's a simple Olympics worth vs. the geopolitical ascension of a key ally and the punishment of an enemy regime? Ukraine stole billions from the Chinese people and if Chinese can't punish them directly then why not allow Putin to do so?

Please don't post neo-nazi propaganda on PDF, take a close look at the patches on their shoulders. They are Azov Battalion volunteers.
That video is from 2015 and it's called "Prayer of the Ukrainian nationalists" or something. I have it downloaded from youtube since then in good quality.

Although there is a very crowded Chinese group in the forum, it draws my attention to the fact that they always agree on everything. There is no other country in the forum that can be similar to this situation.
Because most Chinese have common sense. Why would we support Ukraine when they backstabed us? They are becoming an American whore, that's why we are angry. Russia is a real independent country like us. No matter how poor they are, they strive to be independent. Look mate, we could have went the easy way like Ukraine just bend backwards for US.

Many here believe Xi Jinping is too moderate and liberal. His inability to take advantage of the Ukraine situation or declare stronger support for Russia is a sign of weakness.

If it is true that Xi actually asked Putin to hold off the invasion until after the Olympics then he's a fool. What's a simple Olympics worth vs. the geopolitical ascension of a key ally and the punishment of an enemy regime? Ukraine stole billions from the Chinese people and if Chinese can't punish them directly then why not allow Putin to do so?

There are always two sides to every story.

That video is from 2015 and it's called "Prayer of the Ukrainian nationalists" or something. I have it downloaded from youtube since then in good quality.
I am referring to the people in the video. This is not a space to promote extremist groups, no matter how warm or fuzzy the message.

Bro it is propaganda video and we were talked about it last night.
He won't listen, I even made a lengthy post about this group in this thread to avoid promoting these lunatics. Please feel free to share pro-Ukraine videos, just nothing to do with Azov Battalions. They are Neo-Nazi's and all Nazi's suck a$$!

If NATO war criminals attack Russia and Xi decides to stay on the sidelines and watch Russia get weakened, then it is a major strategic blunder by Xi.

I am referring to the people in the video. This is not a space to promote extremist groups, no matter how warm or fuzzy the message.
That's what I'm talking about. They are Azov members like you said. It's not from now,it's from 2015.

Because most Chinese have common sense. Why would we support Ukraine when they backstabed us? They are becoming an American whore,

Ukraine gave Aircraft Carrier , Naval and Tank Engines even long range Cruise Missile technologies and many more to China

what did do China for Ukraine ? nothing
better you chinese should act as neutral

btw you chinese never forget about it , USA saved China from Japan in WW2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom