What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Soviets(Russians) invaded Afghanistan - and Pakistan supported the resistence - how much did the Soviets attempt to attack Pakistan ? Minor aerial incurisions - they never directly challenged Pakistan and Pakistan didnot have the protection of NATO or nuclear weapons at that time.

So - the question is - are the Russian prepared to directly challenge a NATO country - i suspect the answer will be - no. Time will tell .

Pakistan is slightly a bigger fish than Romania or Slovakia. And Pakistan had China.

I think Russia will not allow it without serious consequences. If nato is united it will be ok. If they shy away from protecting weaker members its going to be bad for all.

on the same paper and the same day and the same place.
and you yourself stated its not binding so what's the fuss about
You sure about that? I would like to see your evidence that the Budapest Agreement of 1994 contain Belarus.

NATO can handle Russia quite easily - it is just ** NOT ALLOWED ** to handle Russia because its treaty framework and governance wont allow it for now until is activated.

Do not confuse lack of NATO action as being "fear" or lack of capability - it is not fear. It just has no treaty obligation to get involved.
You have to understand that for most people here, they are used to their governments acting even at the lack of legal authority, so they expect everyone to be the same.

Ooooohhhh...You guys have no idea how useful the F-35 is even when it is OUTSIDE the borders of conflict areas. Just because we do not publish what the F-35 found, it does not mean its flights are useless. But am glad that YOU mock the F-35 and I hope more people thinks shallowly like you do.

Indeed, in reference to techs, it could be a state-of-the-art piece.

Sometimes even most modern techs failed against old-time technology. So nothing is invincible in the world. Sometimes a myth is created but the reality is only and always proves on battlefields.

On 27 March 1999, during the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, a Yugoslav army unit shot down an F-117 Nighthawk stealth aircraft of the United States Air Force by firing a S-125 Neva/Pechora surface-to-air missile. The pilot ejected safely and was rescued by U.S. Air Force PJs conducting search and rescue.

On 1 May 1960, a United States U-2 spy plane was shot down by the Soviet Air Defence Forces while performing photographic aerial reconnaissance deep inside Soviet territory. The single-seat aircraft, flown by pilot Francis Gary Powers, was hit by an S-75 Dvina surface-to-air missile and crashed near Sverdlovsk.

1 x RAF: BOEING RC-135
1 x USAF: Northrop_Grumman_E-8_Joint_STARS[ Surveillance Target Attack Radar System]
3 x USAF: K35R
1 x NORTHROP GRUMMAN RQ-4 Global Hawk

And other allied military heavy lift aircraft in the region.
1645875816906.png

Indeed, in reference to techs, it could be a state-of-the-art piece.

Sometimes even most modern techs failed against old-time technology. So nothing is invincible in the world. Sometimes a myth is created but the reality is only and always proves on battlefields.
We have NEVER said our sh!t is invincible.

I just wish that people would stop using 'invincible' in criticizing US. It is tiresome. Invincible and perfection are standards no one can achieve.

On 27 March 1999, during the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, a Yugoslav army unit shot down an F-117 Nighthawk stealth aircraft of the United States Air Force by firing a S-125 Neva/Pechora surface-to-air missile. The pilot ejected safely and was rescued by U.S. Air Force PJs conducting search and rescue.
I have explained, on this forum, on how that happened. That loss does not negate the technical superiority of low radar observability in the battlefields.

On 1 May 1960, a United States U-2 spy plane was shot down by the Soviet Air Defence Forces while performing photographic aerial reconnaissance deep inside Soviet territory. The single-seat aircraft, flown by pilot Francis Gary Powers, was hit by an S-75 Dvina surface-to-air missile and crashed near Sverdlovsk.
And the US never lost an SR-71. And the U-2/TR-1 continues flying to this day with no one having anything better.

This is what happens when u elect a clown as your President. How naive are the ukranian people, they elected a clown who used to run a comedy show on TV. Well elect clowns and then watch ur country become a joke.

nah i wouldn't say that ... we have been electing clowns for ages and this time we elected one who is cricketer as well
1 x RAF: BOEING RC-135
1 x USAF: Northrop_Grumman_E-8_Joint_STARS[ Surveillance Target Attack Radar System]
3 x USAF: K35R
1 x NORTHROP GRUMMAN RQ-4 Global Hawk

And other allied military heavy lift aircraft in the region.
View attachment 818864

meh just for show, flying around wasting tax payer's money for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: TNT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom