What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the quality of hacker behind the scene
View attachment 818850
AE8FC2CD-0CD2-4F66-A54D-76A6163045BB.png

Not really. Disagree, even if Britain and allied with Germany to defeat Russia, then that would only have created an even bigger nd stronger Germany and a larger threat for Britain, in fact it would have led to an even bigger and more devastating war and led to an even faster collapse of our empire instead of a controlled and more measured one.
Hitler's aim was to control the whole of Europe and then the world , helping him defeat Russia would have only led to an even bigger blunder on our part. Since his full attention then would have been to face us completely without through need to worry about his Eastern flank.
Moreover I don't see the blunder Churchill made in this, if anything Churchill came to power due to chamberlain's naivety and trying to appease Hitler by all means, since he wanted to avoid another devastating world war in Europe and the world, however his constant appeasement of Hitler proved to be a huge failure and only emboldened Germany since Hitler knew Britain wanted to avoid war at all cost. So it only made things worse. Which we latter realised and hence the need for a war veteran and leader to lead the war on our front, hence the emergence of Churchill and fall of chamberlain.

The empire had a chance to crush Germany like a bug again in thirties, but it didn't (Chamberlain, etc)

I noticed that too, I seen videos of dozen abandoned pieces of armour, or whole abandoned convoys. What is this? I can't get it.

Lack of supplies, no convoy protection training, discipline and Orders. Loose of contact with frontline and Commanding troops. Trapped by civilian resistance with help of NATO ESINT. It’s seems difficult for Russians troops to enter and hold civilian populated areas, especially when they under fire, they seem to not have cleared to fire on everything or retreat, must be very difficult to differentiate between combatants and non combatants.

Last edited:
Hey, this guy just emailed me last time.

He said that he wanted to donate his wealth to charities, but his health was not sufficient, he could not trust his relatives, and he needed the help of someone who could distribute this wealth to charities. I think he seemed like a very reliable person.

Such a nice guy.
But how the hell did he get your email bro..?

NLAWs are state of the art equipment worth 20,000 GBP a pop, they are reserved for the professional fighters of the Ukrainian military, the conscripts and volunteers will use good old petrol bombs!

I seen videos of militias with NLAWs. NLAW doesn't need much training. It's one man weapon unlike Japelin or other ATGMs.

The sabotage and reconnaissance groups of the Russian army, wearing the uniform of the Ukrainian guards, want to enter the city quietly. But people who notice this force them to speak Ukrainian. Or they are trying to greet them as Slava Ukraine. This is how they try to detect it.

According to the Geneva convention, it is a war crime to fight in the uniform of the enemy.

Russia will attack any country that openly supplies the future insurgents across the border. then it will get interesting.

When the Soviets(Russians) invaded Afghanistan - and Pakistan supported the resistence - how much did the Soviets attempt to attack Pakistan ? Minor aerial incurisions - they never directly challenged Pakistan and Pakistan didnot have the protection of NATO or nuclear weapons at that time.

So - the question is - are the Russian prepared to directly challenge a NATO country - i suspect the answer will be - no. Time will tell .

Shelling reported in Poltava, Zaporizhzhia and Kherson. Maritopol and Zaporizhzhia are disputed control areas with active fighting being reported.
1645874004360.png

They ask do you have momma and papa. He say yes. They say do you have anything to say to them. He say we didn’t want to fight, but they sent us.

They ask do you have momma and papa. He say yes. They say do you have anything to say to them. He say I love you to parents. They ask are you ready to fight against ruski with us? He say yes.

Ukrainian Howitzers stationed at a kindergarten. Recorded by a Ukrainian citizen.

View attachment 818849

@Foinikas

This is the headline of western posters and the pro west ones.

View attachment 818852
Thanx for showing that to me,bro!

Such a nice guy.
But how the hell did he get your email bro..?

A princess has been sending emails to me that her family wealth, the gold & all jewels etc are in a bank locker with a condition by her royal parents to release only if she marries a prince. Since I have been so busy with my kingdom issues and after all, there were a lot of threats including disturbing news coming from Narnia so I had to march; I couldn't help her till date. She seems to be really nice princess but I couldn't help her.

Kiev will fall soon, is Russia planning to do a full blown occupation of Ukraine? What are they trying to gain from this?

I think I got the plan. Forces attacking Kiev from North are remarkably weak, but there are a lot of them. Most heavy fighting with modern hardware happens in the south, and east.

Pressure on Kiev from Belarus is a distraction from the landgrab in the south.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom