What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footage of Frequency about to hack the planet from his command centre:

Yeah, the quality of hacker behind the scene
Stupid Hacker.gif

Ukrainian Howitzers stationed at a kindergarten. Recorded by a Ukrainian citizen.

Untitled.png

@Foinikas

This is the headline of western posters and the pro west ones.

Capture.JPG

Molotov cocktail's vs Russian forces in Kiev​

Ukranian People need urban warfare tactics to destroy all Russian military hardware and to kill all Russian solldiers who entered Ukranian cities

Ukraine has enough population to organize millions of fighters in the cities to defend their country from invaders

needs more MANPADS , ATGMs , Snipers ,Rifles etc ..... Russia can bomb Ukraine but never control Ukraine if milions of Ukranian People all together fight against invaders

Turkish People would do it if Russian forces enter Turkey

Last edited:
ATGM are still in their racks inside, there were reports earlier on TRT that some vehicles have been simply abandoned because of engine troubles. This could be one such vehicle, also reports that Russian soldiers are removing their clothes and dressing up as civilians to try and blend in.

Whatever happens, this is now going to become a long and protracted mess.

I noticed that too, I seen videos of dozen abandoned pieces of armour, or whole abandoned convoys. What is this? I can't get it.

It looks to me as though we would have had a Cold War either way. If the west sided with NAZI Germany and defeated the Soviets first, there would have been a Cold War vs Germany once they got nukes. Hitler would have died in the 70's or 80's and Germany would go back to somewhat normal. Only difference is we might have had a German dominated EU sooner.

But Churchill (the most flawed and insane UK leader ever) chose his path of war and destruction and ultimately destroyed not only Europe but the British empire as well.
Not really. Disagree, even if Britain and allied with Germany to defeat Russia, then that would only have created an even bigger nd stronger Germany and a larger threat for Britain, in fact it would have led to an even bigger and more devastating war and led to an even faster collapse of our empire instead of a controlled and more measured one.
Hitler's aim was to control the whole of Europe and then the world , helping him defeat Russia would have only led to an even bigger blunder on our part. Since his full attention then would have been to face us completely without through need to worry about his Eastern flank.
Moreover I don't see the blunder Churchill made in this, if anything Churchill came to power due to chamberlain's naivety and trying to appease Hitler by all means, since he wanted to avoid another devastating world war in Europe and the world, however his constant appeasement of Hitler proved to be a huge failure and only emboldened Germany since Hitler knew Britain wanted to avoid war at all cost. So it only made things worse. Which we latter realised and hence the need for a war veteran and leader to lead the war on our front, hence the emergence of Churchill and fall of chamberlain.

The emotional bond between the Ukrainian and Russian people is broken. Putin has accomplished something that hasn't happened before. As a Russian soldier right now, it would be a very bad fate to fall into the hands of the Ukrainian militia.

There is very little to be sympathetic about towards an occupying force. Can’t say I blame them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom