What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah more participants for the great russian turret tossing competition!

Keep those pieces of junk coming. The more they bring, the more that will be destroyed.

97,000 antitank weapons have been sent to Ukraine. Russian armor will always be overwhelmed. 40%-50% of Russian armored forces will be lost by the end of the year IMO.

Keep those pieces of junk coming. The more they bring, the more that will be destroyed.

97,000 antitank weapons have been sent to Ukraine. Russian armor will always be overwhelmed. 40%-50% of Russian armored forces will be lost by the end of the year IMO.

Super Havoc is operational. Javelin soldiers are going to die by the thousands when they get blown up by NLOS missiles.

Oh that is a big slap on Putin‘s face.

Kasachstan president Toqajew said to Putin his country will not accept the two so-called separatists republics in Donez. It’s violating the international UN Charta.
Kasachstan will not recognize other territories occupied by Russia either in Georgia, Moldavia.

Putin is shocked.

If Ukraine recognizes Donbas as so then the rest of the world does so. France beat Britain in American revolution war and forced Britain to recognize America. Ukraine will be forced to recognize Donbas if Ukraine lose 10 million men.

He posts facist propaganda, supports genocide and breaks german law. I simply told him that what he does is illegal

Regardless of German "law" he posts fascist propaganda and supports genocide ? :rofl: Oh man oh man. There is a saying in Hindi / Urdu the South Asian Subcontinent - "Ulta chor kotwal ko daante" ( The thief accuses the police officer of theft ).

Again, I have explained to you twice, this is NOT ABOUT Apollon, go back and read both of my post if you want, you keep saying Apollon this or that does not means what I did is for him. And if you keep saying his name, I will get a feeling YOU have a beef with him.

No, I get the feeling that you started something and now you know you are in the wrong so you are making up excuses.

I don't care.

Another screenshot taken.

Sure, Russia is all saint and they didn't do anything, right? That is the reason why I don't bother to post all that out because it is useless on people like you.

No no, please do inform the forum what the ebeel Russians did in Bucha according to your instructions from Number 10 Downing Street.

Plz tell me, since 2008, in which year did JPMorgan Chase not substantially underestimate China's economic growth?

The Bank of China predicted that China's real GDP growth in the second quarter was 2.1%.

BTW: the Atlanta Fed's GDP growth forecast for the second quarter of the USA is 0%.
Well, UBS also give the YoY growth to 3% in 2022. If you have a problem with the way they estimate Chinese growth, well, you can write them.

By the way, 0% was the minimum estimte by AtlantaFed, their maximum is 2.5%, most other organisation would put 1.8% by the way

Super Havoc is operational. Javelin soldiers are going to die by the thousands when they get blown up by NLOS missiles.

If Ukraine recognizes Donbas as so then the rest of the world does so. France beat Britain in American revolution war and forced Britain to recognize America. Ukraine will be forced to recognize Donbas if Ukraine lose 10 million men.

There is no if. Ukraine will never cede territories for peace. they will fight until the bitter end. It’s FM Kebela said even if no more western weapons they will use spade against the Russians.

No, I get the feeling that you started something and now you know you are in the wrong so you are making up excuses.

Are you for real? I have been saying that since Post 1 of the issue.

You on the other hand, like the one making up excuse

Another screenshot taken.

Take whatever goddamn thing you need. It ain't gonna change shit.

No no, please do inform the forum what the ebeel Russians did in Bucha according to your instructions from Number 10 Downing Street.

LOL. Please do tell me what the Ukrainian do according to your instruction from RT and Kremlin? As if you know shit yourself. Bet you can't even point to me where Irpin is even if I give you a map of Ukraine.

ukraine-map-1oct2019.png

Well, UBS also give the YoY growth to 3% in 2022. If you have a problem with the way they estimate Chinese growth, well, you can write them.

By the way, 0% was the minimum estimte by AtlantaFed, their maximum is 2.5%, most other organisation would put 1.8% by the way

After the Shanghai epidemic ended, the Bank of China lowered its real GDP growth forecast for 2022 from 5.5% to 4%. Swiss banks are also underestimating China's economic growth, but at least it is not as absurd as JPMorgan Chase.

Japan Nomura Securities also lowered the real GDP growth forecast of the USA2022 from 2.5% to 1.8%.

This year, the world economy is not ideal. I don't think Americans have the right to ridicule the Chinese.

Even if China's economic growth rate in 2022 is not as good as that of last year, it is better than that of the USA. And now the USA is raising interest rates and China is cutting interest rates. The US interest rate hike is an overdraft of economic growth potential, intensifies the risk of economic crisis, and will significantly reduce govt revenue.

Last edited:
After the Shanghai epidemic ended, the Bank of China lowered its real GDP growth forecast for 2022 from 5.5% to 4%. Swiss banks are also underestimating China's economic growth, but at least it is not as absurd as JPMorgan Chase.

Japan Nomura Securities also lowered the real GDP growth forecast of the USA2022 from 2.5% to 1.8%.

This year, the world economy is not ideal. I don't think Americans have the right to ridicule the Chinese.
lol, I will have to believe blue chips estimate like JP Morgan and UBS over Bank of China.

And no, everyone have the right to ridicule everyone, I mean, you ridicule the American already, why can't we do the same?

1. Your friend Apollon once jokingly posted the picture of the jaw of a Russian soldier killed in Ukraine. The jaw was purchased by a psycho friend of his as trophy. Apollon then made amused analysis about how that Russian would have been killed. But I reported that picture post and it was deleted. How can anyone not call these particular Ukrainians as Nazis ?

2. Look at below too ( from this post of mine ) where one cannot call these nationalists as anything but Nazis and psychopaths. These are just some of the crimes, go to the post to see more in the history of these filths :

What are you, some feudal from last century ? :lol: Well, I am the peasant who revolts. :)

I also don't know of a map where a certain village in Syria is but I can assure you I know that the Syrians, Russians, PFLP-GC, the Iranians and other allies are right in eliminating the NATO proxies there called Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood who rampage through Syria on behalf of NATO's regime change plan against the Bashar al Assad government. :)

OTOH you may have gone to Ukraine but you ally with psychos, Nazis and barbaric elements. Didn't you watch the vid in this post where a Chechen commander speaks of Ukrainian nationalists taking drugs and then beheading Russia soldiers ? Surely you should know that post because you gave a -ve rating to my reply to that post.

I deleted it myself

1. Your friend Apollon once jokingly posted the picture of the jaw of a Russian soldier killed in Ukraine. The jaw was purchased by a psycho friend of his as trophy. Apollon then made amused analysis about how that Russian would have been killed. But I reported that picture post and it was deleted. How can anyone not call these particular Ukrainians as Nazis ?
He should have been banned on the basis of the photo and comments together. A turk once posted gory photos of dead Turks in Cyprus and although the rules say this is forbidden with ban,he only had the post deleted.

2. Look at below too ( from this post of mine ) where one cannot call these nationalists as anything but Nazis and psychopaths. These are just some of the crimes, go to the post to see more in the history of these filths :

For the nth time, those rating have NOTHING to do with Apollon, as already explained, the first one is you pull a cheapshot over almost the entire NATO supporting member on this thread. That may included Apollon but not on him alone. The second is for your passive aggressive name calling.

And if you are too gaga to understand why, that's your business.

What are you, some feudal from last century ? :lol: Well, I am the peasant who revolts. :)

I already said, I don't care, I am not the "Authority" or "Management" in this forum,. go revolt on them if you want, but I have a feeling this is not a place for democracy, they are going to quash you like a bug,

I also don't know of a map where a certain village in Syria is but I can assure you I know that the Syrians, Russians, PFLP-GC, the Iranians and other allies are right in eliminating the NATO proxies there called Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood who rampage through Syria on behalf of NATO's regime change plan against the Bashar al Assad government. :)

OTOH you may have gone to Ukraine but you ally with psychos, Nazis and barbaric elements. Didn't you watch the vid in this post where a Chechen commander speaks of Ukrainian nationalists taking drugs and then beheading Russia soldiers ? Surely you should know that post because you gave a -ve rating to my reply to that post.

You know shit because you know shit, How do you know those video is legit when you cannot even confirm to me that they were shot in Ukraine. And that's because you can't even show me you know the landscape, it could have been anywhere with people from any country.

Also for the last time, DON'T DRAG ME ON YOUR POINT. I don't work work with Psychos, Nazis and Barbaric element. The only barbaric element I saw is Russian, and see how easy I did not drag you into the point of discussion??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom