What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of trade with EU/US when the reserve you hold in USD/euro can be seized? The fiat currency is basically worthless toilet paper to China.
Cool who’s China going to trade with then? ASEAN, Russia? That won’t work out to well as most of those citizens don’t have disposable income to buy Chinese junk.

Dude, this is the last time I say this, I don't care what you think, if you can't play nice with other member, either don't play at all, or be prepare to take the rating.

None of what I left is about Apollon. And if you failed to see that even I have explained to you twice, that's not me, that's you.

You forgot your own words :
Please do not insult your fellow member
Meaning, you did not like me calling Apollon a psychopath but I proved to you that he proudly calls himself a psychopath and even without that technical / legal fact we can all say that's what he is. How can you deny this being on this thread for so long ?

And again you threaten me. Do you think I will not loudly protest ?

As I said, I can show you a lot of CCTV and article on how Russian kill Ukrainian just for fun and sport

Sure, like the "Russian massacre in Bucha". So, did NATO find out what happened there ? :)

Screenshot_20220602_000941.jpg

Dude...

You say China's economy is in recession?

Man, now China's CPI is only 0.8%, which is the lowest inflation rate in the world. You can compare the CPI of Vietnam, the second place, with 2.86% and Switzerland, the third place, with 2.9%. 8.6% in the USA.

In the first quarter, China's GDP reached 4254.5 billion US dollars, with a GDP growth rate of 11.2% in US dollars and 8.9% in CNY, with a real growth rate of 4.8%. The economic growth rate is higher than that of the USA, which is raising interest rates.

Excuse me, what do you see that China's economy is in recession?

View attachment 855388
Sorry one more quarter of contraction and they will be in the definition of a recession.
Their growth forecast was just cut and lockdowns sure aren’t helping, they’ll be in a recession just like the rest of the world

Sorry one more quarter of contraction and they will be in the definition of a recession.
Their growth forecast was just cut and lockdowns sure aren’t helping, they’ll be in a recession just like the rest of the world

China was almost certainly in negative growth territory for Q2 due to the lockdowns.

You forgot your own words :

Meaning, you did not like me calling Apollon a psychopath but I proved to you that he proudly calls himself a psychopath and even without that technical / legal fact we can all say that's what he is. How can you deny this being on this thread for so long ?

Again, I have explained to you twice, this is NOT ABOUT Apollon, go back and read both of my post if you want, you keep saying Apollon this or that does not means what I did is for him. And if you keep saying his name, I will get a feeling YOU have a beef with him.
And again you threaten me. Do you think I will not loudly protest ?

I don't care.

Sure, like the "Russian massacre in Bucha". So, did NATO find out what happened there ? :)
Sure, Russia is all saint and they didn't do anything, right? That is the reason why I don't bother to post all that out because it is useless on people like you.

Your news is too backward. In the second quarter, China's blockade was lifted.

China's blockade of Shanghai occurred in the first quarter, and now the COVID cases in Shanghai have been cleared.

In fact, the blockade of Shanghai has little impact on China's economy. On the contrary, it has a great impact on the inflation rate of western countries.

Your news is too backward. In the second quarter, China's blockade was lifted.

China's blockade of Shanghai occurred in the first quarter, and now the COVID cases in Shanghai have been cleared.

In fact, the blockade of Shanghai has little impact on China's economy. On the contrary, it has a great impact on the inflation rate of western countries.
It was on the second quarter. Well, most of it was.

Q2 started reporting on March 30, end in June 1. Shanghai started lockdown on March 14/15, and done so for the next 74 days. Which mean out of that 74 days, 58 days are done in Q2. that's more than half of the entire Q2.

China was almost certainly in negative growth territory for Q2 due to the lockdowns.
Well, Moody just released an article predicting Chinese GDP growth at 2.8% in 2022.

While JP Morgan pegged Q2 Chinese growth at -5.4%

Last edited:
Oh that is a big slap on Putin‘s face.

Kasachstan president Toqajew said to Putin his country will not accept the two so-called separatists republics in Donez. It’s violating the international UN Charta.
Kasachstan will not recognize other territories occupied by Russia either in Georgia, Moldavia.

Putin is shocked.

It was on the second quarter. Well, most of it was.

Q2 started reporting on March 30, end in June 1. Shanghai started lockdown on March 14/15, and done so for the next 74 days. Which mean out of that 74 days, 58 days are done in Q2. that's more than half of the entire Q2.

Well, Moody just released an article predicting Chinese GDP growth at 2.8% in 2022.

While JP Morgan pegged Q2 Chinese growth at -5.4%

Plz tell me, since 2008, in which year did JPMorgan Chase not substantially underestimate China's economic growth?

The Bank of China predicted that China's real GDP growth in the second quarter was 2.1%.

BTW: the Atlanta Fed's GDP growth forecast for the second quarter of the USA is 0%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom