What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Russian high-speed landing craft of the Caspian Flotilla was spotted off the coast of Sevastopol, possibly Russia has again begun preparations for a landing operation in Odessa. Project 21820 Dugong air cavity landing craft went into production in 2006. The boat has a jet propulsion and is able to move in shallow water, while developing a speed of 65 km / h.

The Russian Ministry of Defense showed the combat work of the calculation of the 220-mm MLRS "Hurricane" in Ukraine, the calculation of the installation receives target designation from the UAV "Orlan-10". The video shows the 9K57 Uragan version mounted on the ZIL-135LM chassis and put into service in 1975. In terms of the main characteristics of the Uragan MLRS, it significantly surpassed the B-21 Grad MLRS, the area of destruction increased 10 times and amounted to 42 hectares.

A massive missile strike by the Russian army destroyed the Shebelinsky gas and oil refinery in the village of Andreevka in the south of Kharkiv. The refinery supplied the armed forces of Ukraine with fuel. Judging by the size of the fire, it can be concluded that there is a sufficiently large amount of fuel reserves at the enterprise.

have reported @Apollon's post and hope for a permaban. His terrorizing of other members and psychopathy has gone on for too long. @Foinikas knows how Apollon would claim to champion Western-governments-enabled freedom of speech and supreme democracy in the Western bloc but here is Apollon doing everything opposite to his own claims.
What happened?

This war is getting intertwined into global cold war. China now openly defying western sanctions on airplane parts. Zelensky openly endorsed Taiwan independence. I wouldn't be surprised if China go full board to assist Russia economically and militarily. Trade does not matter any more because dollar/euro has no value to trading partners due to unprecedented thievery by Washington, brinksmanship to ww3 is here. Ukraine citizens should really leave ASAP. We have the potential to see an all out drone war if China supply Russia with latest drones and ammunitions if US doesn't backdown. Ukraine first, Taiwan next. I amstill hopeful all parties stay sane and avoid direct confrontation.
Trade doesn’t matter anymore???
Chinas been in a recession, it will only get worse and they’ll need every customer they can sell too so yes trade does matter.

I have reported @Apollon's post and hope for a permaban. His terrorizing of other members and psychopathy has gone on for too long. @Foinikas knows how Apollon would claim to champion Western-governments-enabled freedom of speech and supreme democracy in the Western bloc but here is Apollon doing everything opposite to his own claims.

I too have received occasional threats from the Hindutvadis on the forum including of veiled violence and these are the same ones who claim that India is "The largest democracy in the world". :lol:

SalarHaqq, he may indeed report you to his atrocious government departments so you should engage with the sane members of European society - progressive groups. But I don't know about the longevity of such progressive groups because yesterday I told Apollon about how the pro-Russia former chancellor of Germany, Gerhard Schroder, almost had a ban against him speaking publicly about Ukraine in Germany and this was in 2014 ! And two pro-NATO German parties CDU and CSU want EU to impose sanctions on Gerhard much like how Apollon wants EU to impose social and socio-economic sanctions on you which can be various things - loss of internet access, removal from employment, loss of bank account etc against you and your family if you have them there and any friend or colleague of yours sympathetic to you. This is plain terrorism which NATO proudly excels at for the 74 years of its existence.

Many of these drug-taking-and-then-fighting Ukrainians must be doing it because they are being forced to fight on the threat of jail or death. Though some might be taking them to enhance ferocity and act as pain killer and in history such was part of some cultures - like the Rajputs and Nihang Sikhs in India.

And the Ukrainians cutting heads of their Russian / ally enemies either because of fanaticism or drug-induced enhanced fanaticism must be punished. @Vergennes @Wood @F-22Raptor @Beny Karachun @Get Ya Wig Split, see what psychopaths you and NATO support.

@_Nabil_ @RescueRanger
Lool what's the negative rating for ?

What happened?

Nothing happened. I just informed that guy that he posts illegal stuff that falls under german legislation. Since he resides in the EU he can be brought to court if authorities catch him.

I gave him some legal advice. As usual @jamahir and co blow it up.

On the positive side, EU captured assets of russian billionaires worth 12.5 billion €

Nothing happened. I just informed that guy that he posts illegal stuff that falls under german legislation. Since he resides in the EU he can be brought to court if authorities catch him.

On the positive side, EU captured assets of russian billionaires worth 12.5 billion €

BTW: Affected by China's economic sanctions, Lithuania's CPI has exceeded 20, and its inflation rate is second only to Turkey. But the USA did not give any support, and even the American media did not report the tragedy of Lithuania's economy. Is this what Americans pay for this loyal Baltic dog?
Lithuania fell into the present situation because it stepped on mines for the USA. Is it too ruthless for the USA to use the media to shield the current situation in Lithuania to avoid this problem?

BTW: Affected by China's economic sanctions, Lithuania's CPI has exceeded 20, and its inflation rate is second only to Turkey. But the United States did not give any support, and even the American media did not report the tragedy of Lithuania's economy. Is this what Americans pay for this loyal Baltic dog?

Lithuania is in EU and immune against such things. Its like sanction a city. So try better.

Legal advise ??? This is like an Indian traditional family killing their daughter for the sake of "family honor". :rofl:

Greece is now also in the grip of inflation, with a CPI of about 10. That means inflation in Lithuania is twice as fast as yours.
Sorry, I forgot that you are an Indian posing as a Greek.

Im half german, half greek. My father is German, mom Greek. Keep in mind that i see India as even more disgusting place than China. And that means something.

At least you guys have basic hygienic standards

Legal advise ??? This is like an Indian traditional family kill their daughter for the sake of "family honor". :rofl:

What he post is illegal here. I just showed him that he can get huge legal problems here

I have reported @Apollon's post and hope for a permaban. His terrorizing of other members and psychopathy has gone on for too long. @Foinikas knows how Apollon would claim to champion Western-governments-enabled freedom of speech and supreme democracy in the Western bloc but here is Apollon doing everything opposite to his own claims.

I too have received occasional threats from the Hindutvadis on the forum including of veiled violence and these are the same ones who claim that India is "The largest democracy in the world". :lol:

SalarHaqq, he may indeed report you to his atrocious government departments so you should engage with the sane members of European society - progressive groups. But I don't know about the longevity of such progressive groups because yesterday I told Apollon about how the pro-Russia former chancellor of Germany, Gerhard Schroder, almost had a ban against him speaking publicly about Ukraine in Germany and this was in 2014 ! And two pro-NATO German parties CDU and CSU want EU to impose sanctions on Gerhard much like how Apollon wants EU to impose social and socio-economic sanctions on you which can be various things - loss of internet access, removal from employment, loss of bank account etc against you and your family if you have them there and any friend or colleague of yours sympathetic to you. This is plain terrorism which NATO proudly excels at for the 74 years of its existence.

Many of these drug-taking-and-then-fighting Ukrainians must be doing it because they are being forced to fight on the threat of jail or death. Though some might be taking them to enhance ferocity and act as pain killer and in history such was part of some cultures - like the Rajputs and Nihang Sikhs in India.

And the Ukrainians cutting heads of their Russian / ally enemies either because of fanaticism or drug-induced enhanced fanaticism must be punished. @Vergennes @Wood @F-22Raptor @Beny Karachun @Get Ya Wig Split, see what psychopaths you and NATO support.

@_Nabil_ @RescueRanger
Please do not insult your fellow member, you have your stance, I get it, but going after fellow member stance because it is a different than yours is probably cheap shot at best. I mean, I can find and I did see quite a lot of Russian Atrocity when I myself is in Ukraine but I will not go after you because you support Russia.

@Iron Shrappenel, take a look at my post again. Mr. Super Soldier and Intelligence Agent, @jhungary, has joined Ms. @dbc in lynching me.
That's because of the cheap shot tactics you use.

Delete the last paragraph and I may consider recind that negative rating. and also stop with the passive-aggressive name calling, if you call people name, then expect to take the consequence. I mean I don't need to call you a commie to put out my point.

Again, talk nice to your fellow member, or else stop talking at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom