What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am glad I have sold my shares. All I can see is an economic meltdown accelerated by the war. Get ready for a lengthy conflict folks. This isn't ending anytime soon.

"We must prepare for the fact that it could take years. We must not let up in supporting Ukraine," the Nato chief said in an interview with German newspaper Bild.

"Even if the costs are high, not only for military support, also because of rising energy and food prices."

We all know what he is hinting at here. The European economies should embrace themselves for tough years ahead.

Last edited:
Come on you know NATO support is already minimal yet they have dealt important blows to the Russian army. If NATO support was full,Ukraine would already have hundreds of jets,HIMARS,tanks,anti ship missiles,air defence systems etc...
Well,what are you waiting for if NATO can send more weapons? Are you waiting for russian get what he want,or simply don't want to send more weapons? Tiktok,time is running out.

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing, given the source is RT, this story is probably complete bull crap. How did the Russians determine what they hit with such veracity? Their intel isn't that good.

Can we conclude the same for Western sources reporting on the conflict? Why isn't Russian intel not good? Thus far the Russians haven't made any exaggerated claims. Many claims made by Russia have at times even been verified by the Americans.

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky has warned Russia will intensify its attacks on his country in the coming days, as Kyiv awaits news on its bid to join the EU.

More escalation of attacks.

Come on you know NATO support is already minimal yet they have dealt important blows to the Russian army. If NATO support was full,Ukraine would already have hundreds of jets,HIMARS,tanks,anti ship missiles,air defence systems etc...
This war is getting intertwined into global cold war. China now openly defying western sanctions on airplane parts. Zelensky openly endorsed Taiwan independence. I wouldn't be surprised if China go full board to assist Russia economically and militarily. Trade does not matter any more because dollar/euro has no value to trading partners due to unprecedented thievery by Washington, brinksmanship to ww3 is here. Ukraine citizens should really leave ASAP. We have the potential to see an all out drone war if China supply Russia with latest drones and ammunitions if US doesn't backdown. Ukraine first, Taiwan next. I amstill hopeful all parties stay sane and avoid direct confrontation.

Last edited:
I'm going out on a limb here and guessing, given the source is RT, this story is probably complete bull crap. How did the Russians determine what they hit with such veracity? Their intel isn't that good.
I can do you one better.

Ukrainian Armed Force (Which is the one that RT specifying in this article) only have 50 general officer billing, with another 21 or so serving the interior ministry in what our equivalent to Joint Chief of Staff capacity. That news means every general in UAF is killed in one single strike.....

“More than 50 generals and officers of the Ukrainian Armed Forces were killed,” the statement outlined.

LOL.....Sure......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom