What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nonsense, the siege of mariupol took month, there were civilians all over the city. Why keep these people in the plant. I don't condone Russian attacks of Ukrainian infrastructure, but that's war. I don't condone Ukrainian using civilians as human shield as well, so lets keep the perspectives clear. War is a dirty business.
The city was surrounded the 2th of march. Doesnt matter how long the ukrainian forces fought of the russian invaders. The civilians couldnt get out.
Those people took refuge in the plant as a last resort. The russians destroyed their homes, and was shelling the city. Besides lots of people tried to flee, but was stopped by russian troops if they were leaving towards Ukraine.

Boom

Russian pace has slowed even further, and their infantry are getting obliterated.. New Ukrainian heavy artillery pieces are making a big difference.

"When the Lies Come Home

After lying for months, the media are preparing the public for Ukraine’s military collapse."

Who gives a shit about what the russians announce,of course no evidence provided as always. They strike civilian areas then claim they struck a gathering of Ukrainian troops and killed 2 trillion of them lmao.

Evidence? Ukraine is getting de-nazified. You can see it below for yourself. 👇

Your beloved Russians have only made marginal gains in the donbass despite outnumbering the Ukrainians on every terms especially on artillery.

@WebMaster @LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch

Not content with expressing their controversial narratives (which often got them banned), this user is trying to silence me now by threatening legal action against my person. I had added the user to my ignore list by the way, but I became curious as to who it was that TNT was quoting and so I temporarily lifted the ignore option.

I haven't broken forum rules and am not even commenting very often in this thread. They are attempting to forcibly impose a one-sided, single view of the conflict under discussion. Is this the purpose of the present thread? Is it admissible for users to try and stifle free speech here through these sorts of threats?

Thank you.

@WebMaster @LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch

Mods, this is a serious matter. Why would this guy @Apollon be allowed to threaten another forum member in order to silence him? You have one group of people, especially those that support Ukraine, who want to silence the rest of us who don't agree with them. The rules in the forum needs to be enforced evenly.

That is the deputy defense minister of Ukraine stating that those "M777 field howitzers are unsuitable for long-term use". :lol:
:lol:

The Pentagon publishes a complete list of weapons provided to Ukraine:

▫️ More than 1,400 Stinger mobile air defense systems
▫️More than 6,500 Javelin anti-tank missiles
▫️More than 20,000 other anti-tank weapons
▫️More than 700 Switchblade kamikaze drones.

▫️126 155mm howitzers and 260,000 artillery shells
▫️108 tactical vehicles to tow 155mm howitzers
▫️19 Tactical Vehicles to Evacuate Equipment
▫️ MLRS HIMARS launchers and their ammunition
▫️ 20 Mi-17 . helicopters
▫️Hundreds of highly mobile and multi-purpose armored vehicles.

▫️armored personnel carrier 200 M113
▫️ More than 7000 small arms.
▫️ More than 50 million rounds of small arms.
▫️ 75,000 sets of armor and helmets.
▫️121 Phoenix Ghost UAV System.
Laser-guided missile systems.
▫️ Puma unmanned aerial systems.

Unmanned coastal defense ships.
▫️22 anti-battery radars (weapon tracker).
▫️ 4 anti-mortar radars.
▫️ 4 radars for air surveillance.
▫️ 2 coastal defense systems "Harpoon missiles".
M18A1 anti-personnel mines.
▫️S-4 Explosives and Explosive Equipment.
▫️ Communication systems.

▫️Th ousands of night vision, thermal imaging and laser rangefinders.
▫️ Commercial satellite imagery services.
▫️ Protection equipment to dispose of explosive materials.
▫️ Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear protection equipment.

▫️Medical supplies, including first aid kits.
Electronic warfare methods.
Field equipment and spare parts.
▫️ Funding for training, maintenance and support.

https://mil.in.ua/en/news/pentagon-publishes-full-list-of-weapons-provided-to-ukraine/

Last edited:
Here is a major in the Armed Forces of Ukraine, who graduated from the Odessa military school, served until 2003, mobilized again in 2022. He talks about combat losses, desertion, low morale in the 4th tank brigade. He's recently been captured by the Russian forces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom