What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember western propaganda machines have reported russian is running out of ammo,now turns out the truth is Ukrainian is running out of weapons despite NATO sending all weapons they could send? Your propaganda bullshit is remarkble. No wonder you can hide behind of your propaganda machine,their face is as thick as a wall.

Come on you know NATO support is already minimal yet they have dealt important blows to the Russian army. If NATO support was full,Ukraine would already have hundreds of jets,HIMARS,tanks,anti ship missiles,air defence systems etc...

Russian lost major ammo dumps this week, they predictably pushed infantry forward, anticipating them soon running out of fire support.

Izyum direction sees as much fighting now as Severo.

Russia bombed Ukraine's oil refinery. No fuel. No offensive.

Come on you know NATO support is already minimal yet they have dealt important blows to the Russian army. If NATO support was full,Ukraine would already have hundreds of jets,HIMARS,tanks,anti ship missiles,air defence systems etc...

NATO can't even beat a bunch of rag tag Taliban in Afghanistan let alone Russia.

Boom

Russian lost major ammo dumps this week, they predictably pushed infantry forward, anticipating them soon running out of fire support.

Izyum direction sees as much fighting now as Severo.

Russian pace has slowed even further, and their infantry are getting obliterated.. New Ukrainian heavy artillery pieces are making a big difference.

Last edited:
Its actually sickening you keep reposting this russian propaganda about ukrainian forces using civilians as shields. They are defending their country and citizens, while Russia is using that lame excuse to flatten everything moving forward, because all advantage they have left is artillery power.
If they are only defending their citizens,then why donbass people want to break from ukraine in the first place? Those people who speak russian aren't 'citizen' to those nazis,right? Western propaganda is ridiculous.
You only belive Donbas wants to break away because a mix of russian forces and russian backed seperatists took control of minor parts of the area holding the population hostage, and then claimed to represent the entire region. Youre parotting russian propaganda as if it holds any truth.

It's not propaganda, Mariupol defenders use civilians as human shield. In war time, u think civilian wants to be trapped in bunkers? Most of them would of fled already, and its up to Ukranian military to evacuate civilians from urban areas in the first place. It's telling that we keep hearing civilians trapped again and again in major defensive positions.
You sure do know how civilians react when an invading force enters their country, dont you? They didnt have time to evacuate Mariupol. Even the ukrainian army got trapped because of the russian advance in the south. The civilians didnt want to be “evacuated” to Russia, and the russians didnt want to let them leave for Ukraine.
But no, lets pretend the russian narrative is the truth, eventhough no independent media is allowed to operate in Russia or occupied areas in Ukraine, and label anything reported from the ukrainian side of the front lies and fake news.

Last edited:
You sure do know how civilians react when an invading force enters their country, dont you? They didnt have time to evacuate Mariupol. Even the ukrainian army got trapped because of the russian advance in the south. The civilians didnt want to be “evacuated” to Russia, and the russians didnt want to let them leave for Ukraine.
But no, lets pretend the russian narrative is the truth, eventhough no independant media is allowed to operate in Russia or occupied areas in Ukraine, and label anything reported from the ukrainian side of the front lies and fake news.
U just don't get my point, two issues here: 1. Competence of Ukraine logistics, so far Russian advances have been very slow, and we see that in the map updates. But Ukraine refuse to withdraw troops and Civilians in major urban areas. Lyschansk is next, and according to you Russians are advancing too fast. That's BS. Siege of Mariupool took month. Severondonesk has been in the crossfire for Months.... Yet Civilians still traped again and again. My questions is why Ukraine military refuse to evacuate these civilians in these plants prior to being surronded when they had time to acts 2. Ukraine tactics, if Ukraine had time to evacuate the civilians, then the question is would these civilians volunteer to hide in these plants knowing the state of the war? Common sense tells me no, and these civilians are being arbitrarily held in these bunkers. Ukraine oligarchs thought sanction would hurt Russia and if these plants held out long enough, Ukraine eventually will be able to send in the cavalry and recapture these cities. But to hold on, and win the war in global sentiment, civilians trapped in these plants stall sieges and can drag on the siege as long as possible.

Last edited:
Be careful your propaganda is banned in EU. Do you want me do an experiment? I can send your posts to the german authorities and through EU laws you get punished. I got a guy on Facebook with this already.

@WebMaster @LeGenD @waz @Irfan Baloch

Not content with expressing their controversial narratives (which often got them banned), this user is trying to silence me now by threatening legal action against my person. I had added the user to my ignore list by the way, but I became curious as to who it was that TNT was quoting and so I temporarily lifted the ignore option.

I haven't broken forum rules and am not even commenting very often in this thread. They are attempting to forcibly impose a one-sided, single view of the conflict under discussion. Is this the purpose of the present thread? Is it admissible for users to try and stifle free speech here through these sorts of threats?

Thank you.

Last edited:
U just don't get my point, two issues here: 1. Competence of Ukraine logistics, so far Russian advances have been very slow, and we see that in the map updates. But Ukraine refuse to withdraw troops and Civilians in major urban areas. Siege of Mariupool took month. Severondonesk has been in the crossfire for Months.... Yet Civilians still traped again and again. My questions is why Ukraine military refuse to evacuate these civilians in these plants prior to being surronded when they had time to acts 2. Ukraine tactics, if Ukraine had time to evacuate the civilians, then the question is would these civilians volunteer to hide in these plants knowing the state of the war? Common sense tells me no, and these civilians are being arbitrarily held in these bunkers. Ukraine oligarchs thought sanction would hurt Russia and if these plants held out long enough, Ukraine eventually will be able to send in the cavalry and recapture these cities. But to hold on, and win the war in global sentiment, civilians trapped in these plants stall sieges and can drag on the conflict as long as possible.
1.) Sieverodonetsk is NOT trapped. Russian only surrounded the area from 3 sides. The South is open, which mean even those bridges were blown, civilian CAN BE evacuated by boat or anything that can cross river IF there is a Lull in fighting. Problem is, that Lull never happened.

2.) Common sense is not everyone wanted to leave their home. Some people have their entire life in that area and they aren't just going to pick up and leave. Ukraine armed force has been evacuated people since May, there are plenty of video Ukrainian Police try to have people living in those area and refused to leave. You are talking about a city of 100,000 and only around 500 left behind. There are ALWAYS going to be someone who don't want to leave. its the same deal when we siege Iraq, some people leave, if they don't have anywhere to go, those people are going to stay. The only different between We in Iraq and Russian in Ukraine is we don't use artillery and bomb their home intentionally to flatten the city, if we do the same thing Russian done, Baghdad would have been flatten by us.

Dude, you don't know shit about conflict in general and how civilian react to conflict.....Why those civilian was in the plant in the first place? That's because Russian destroyed their home. Russian don't care if civilian was in the plant, they would bomb it exactly the same way they did as we can see in Mariupol

I want to ask this question from all the supporters of Putin:

(1) Does Putin allow the Chechen population to teach their children in schools and colleges in Chechnian language?
If not, why then Putin demands that Ukraine let the Russian population in Ukraine decide to have Russian as first language in schools and colleges?

(2) What rights do Chechnians have, which have not been given to Russian population in Ukraine that Putin wants them to be separated from Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom