What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool who’s China going to trade with then? ASEAN, Russia? That won’t work out to well as most of those citizens don’t have disposable income to buy Chinese junk.
Bro, whatever suits your definition of Chinese Junk, but US/EU consumers/industries can't seem to get enough of it. But who's going to buy the Fed treasuries/EU junk bonds to finance the debt? Global trade and finance works like a mechanical clock, once you throw a wrench into the gears, everything falls apart. What happens next has serious complication for everybody. As for who's going to China trade with, the world still has 7 billion people I checked, if there is a will there is a way. Disposable income is perception based and depend on the toilet paper you print with.

Last edited:
After the Shanghai epidemic ended, the Bank of China lowered its real GDP growth forecast for 2022 from 5.5% to 4%. Swiss banks are also underestimating China's economic growth, but at least it is not as absurd as JPMorgan Chase.

Japan Nomura Securities also lowered the real GDP growth forecast of the USA2022 from 2.5% to 1.8%.

This year, the world economy is not ideal. I don't think Americans have the right to ridicule the Chinese.

Even if China's economic growth rate in 2022 is not as good as that of last year, it is better than that of the USA. And now the USA is raising interest rates and China is cutting interest rates. The US interest rate hike is an overdraft of economic growth potential, intensifies the risk of economic crisis, and will significantly reduce govt revenue.
All these forecast are too optimistic, and pointless. Probabilities for financial meltdown this fall increased exponentially due to US/EU sanctions and global interest rate hikes. If inflation persist/purchasing power reduction continues, global recession probably already started.

All these forecast are too optimistic, and pointless. Probabilities for financial meltdown this fall increased exponentially due to US/EU sanctions and global interest rate hikes. If inflation persist/purchasing power reduction continues, global recession probably already started.
Yes, we are facing the global economic crisis. But the crisis may not affect China. The 2008 economic crisis left China unscathed.

Yes, we are facing the global economic crisis. But the crisis may not affect China. The 2008 economic crisis left China unscathed.
The very nature of deglobalization hurts everyone, and your optimism might be too high. China possibly be better off than a lot of countries, but pain exist none the less. It's like a race to the bottom of the barrel. Biden admin has been a complete disaster to America, and hopefully democrats lose control of house and senate and neuter this idiotic admin. I still hold a lot of US investments and this idiot is wrecking it all.

The very nature of deglobalization hurts everyone, and your optimism might be too high. China possibly be better off than a lot of countries, but pain exist none the less. It's like a race to the bottom of the barrel. Biden admin has been a complete disaster to America, and hopefully democrats lose control of house and senate and neuter this idiotic admin. I still hold a lot of US investments and this idiot is wrecking it all.
During downturn, comparing with Americans holding Canadian investment, Canadians holding American investment are better off since whenever the stock market crashes, US dollar goes up so it damps the damage while Americans get double whammy.

I have reported @Apollon's post and hope for a permaban. His terrorizing of other members and psychopathy has gone on for too long. @Foinikas knows how Apollon would claim to champion Western-governments-enabled freedom of speech and supreme democracy in the Western bloc but here is Apollon doing everything opposite to his own claims.

I too have received occasional threats from the Hindutvadis on the forum including of veiled violence and these are the same ones who claim that India is "The largest democracy in the world". :lol:

SalarHaqq, he may indeed report you to his atrocious government departments so you should engage with the sane members of European society - progressive groups. But I don't know about the longevity of such progressive groups because yesterday I told Apollon about how the pro-Russia former chancellor of Germany, Gerhard Schroder, almost had a ban against him speaking publicly about Ukraine in Germany and this was in 2014 ! And two pro-NATO German parties CDU and CSU want EU to impose sanctions on Gerhard much like how Apollon wants EU to impose social and socio-economic sanctions on you which can be various things - loss of internet access, removal from employment, loss of bank account etc against you and your family if you have them there and any friend or colleague of yours sympathetic to you. This is plain terrorism which NATO proudly excels at for the 74 years of its existence.

Many of these drug-taking-and-then-fighting Ukrainians must be doing it because they are being forced to fight on the threat of jail or death. Though some might be taking them to enhance ferocity and act as pain killer and in history such was part of some cultures - like the Rajputs and Nihang Sikhs in India.

And the Ukrainians cutting heads of their Russian / ally enemies either because of fanaticism or drug-induced enhanced fanaticism must be punished. @Vergennes @Wood @F-22Raptor @Beny Karachun @Get Ya Wig Split, see what psychopaths you and NATO support.

@_Nabil_ @RescueRanger

Wow. Look who gave you negative ratings. They work in tandem, don't they? I don't understand how PDF moderators can allow such incredibly biased members to become think tanks and what not. The vitriol that some of these so-called professionals spew is not worthy of toilet paper. I understand that the people who run this forum want diversity etc. Why not carefully vet each member before handing out think tank and other priviliges?

During downturn, comparing with Americans holding Canadian investment, Canadians holding American investment are better off since whenever the stock market crashes, US dollar goes up so it damps the damage while Americans get double whammy.
I had a chance to sell in May, but thought EU/Biden can't be this stupid to continue with escalation of the sanctions. Two month later, the worst case scenarios are becoming true, and the worst part is this can get worst. I am hoping for a dead cat bounce and wait out the financial Armageddon. This is going to be worst than the 2008 mortgage tsunamis. Global purchasing power destruction is like 10x worse than in 2008. Biden Admin/EU assemblies are commiting hara-kiri.

Last edited:
I had a chance to sell in May, but thought EU/Biden can't be this stupid to continue with escalation of the sanctions. Two month later, the worst case scenarios are becoming true, and the worst part is this can get worst. I am hoping for a dead cat bounce and wait out the financial Armageddon. This is going to be worst than the 2008 mortgage tsunamis. Global purchasing power destruction is like 10x worse than in 2008.
Look at this way. It may become a buy-in opportunity.

Reactions: ckf
Wow. Look who gave you negative ratings. They work in tandem, don't they? I don't understand how PDF moderators can allow such incredibly biased members to become think tanks and what not. The vitriol that some of these so-called professionals spew is not worthy of toilet paper. I understand that the people who run this forum want diversity etc. Why not carefully vet each member before handing out think tank and other priviliges?

Absolutely they work in tandem ! Sad that mods are absent today despite me tagging three mods twice. These two "Professionals" may be in the military and all that but shouldn't mean they consider themselves some nawabs and others as their slaves. And you are right, their opinions are atrocious and there should be careful test of their opinions gauged before giving them a title. I also think this -ve ranking facility should be removed.

I had a chance to sell in May, but thought EU/Biden can't be this stupid to continue with escalation of the sanctions. Two month later, the worst case scenarios are becoming true, and the worst part is this can get worst. I am hoping for a dead cat bounce and wait out the financial Armageddon. This is going to be worst than the 2008 mortgage tsunamis. Global purchasing power destruction is like 10x worse than in 2008. Biden Admin/EU assemblies are taking hara-kiri to itself.
In case you are sleeping there is a war in Ukraine. I don’t understand why you are blind. It’s Russia to blame because it creates this mess. Claiming US/EU reactions is stupid makes you look stupid. This war causes global crisis without exception. Every country suffers. Putin has in his hand to end this crisis.
Why don’t you write him a letter calling for end of war?

This war causes global crisis without exception. Every country suffers. Putin has in his hand to end this crisis.
Why don’t you write him a letter calling for end of war?

The war ends when the Kiev regime stops shelling Donbas children.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom