What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd like to see a full accounting of what other NATO countries have given to Ukraine ... all types of weapons, military protection gear, technology, clothing, tents, vehicles and so forth. Especially the more prosperous NATO countries like the UK, Germany, France, etc. Everyone has gotta contribute in a fair manner. They should be happy to do it. Putin could be targeting THEIR country if they weren't in the NATO alliance. They should be doing more than just sheltering refugees. That's the ground rules for being in the alliance.

Everything has limits. I don't see Britain sending Challenger 2 tanks and Typhoon jets to Ukraine. Even if Britain sends all of its artillery pieces to Ukraine, they don't last very long, maybe a few months before they are all destroyed in Donbas.

Last edited:
Come on , Ukrainians are fighting for there homes , If a few fellow allies volunteered to help , they sure don't do it for money benefit.

If anyone is deploying Mercenaries on a large scale it is Russia .

What exactly have the chechias got to look in Ukraine ? The vagner group ? Syrians ?

So, Palestinians are fighting for their homes from an illegal occupation so you agree with mercenaries fighting for them?

The Russians have overextended at Slovyansk, leaving their flanks exposed at Izyum. The Ukrainians have recaptured significant land west of Izyum as a result.

The pro-russians like to say the US is willing to fight Russia to the last ukrainian, while repeating the russian narrative that this whole war is meant to protect the people in Donetsk/Luhansk regions.
I think youre all forgetting the forced mobilization of males aged 18 to 65 in those regions, no matter your physical condition. Basically all males in the Donbas function as untrained infantry in the undermanned russian peace time army. They are basically expendable unaccounted cannon fodder for Russia.
Hard to belive the ordinary citizens of Donbas appreciate Russias so called protection.

That was some smashing Russian heavy metal, too.

A lot of the rocket firing -- and especially the lobbying of the rockets and missiles -- even from Ka-52s don't seem to have an intended target, unless it's some type of tactic they're employing to scatter or warn the Ukranian forces from entering or passing through these areas. That must be it because of all the visible and scattered craters all over those open fields.

It's also very noticeable how the Russians have adjusted to their horrible flying techniques of earlier periods of the war where they were cannon fodder for Ukranian MANPADs. Their losses to those defenses have decreased exponentially due to the change in flight patterns and speeds.

10 Ka-52 taken out in the first 2 months and ever since, none have fallen while sorties have increased, it seems.

How is the Russian ruble doing lately? Promises were made that the Russian ruble was going to be turned into rubble. I don't hear any propaganda anymore from certain quarters regarding Russian economy being turned into dust etc.

How is the Russian ruble doing lately? Promises were made that Russian ruble was going to be turned into rubble. I don't hear any propaganda anymore from certain quarters regarding Russian economy being turned into dust etc.
Youre totally free to invest your savings in rubles and russian stocks - if you can. Give it a try and tell us how much money you make on this investment.

Youre totally free to invest your savings in rubles and russian stocks - if you can. Give it a try and tell us how much money you make on this investment.

That wasn't my question. So don't twist my words.

You guys claimed that Russian economy was going to be turned to dust. Clearly you haven't delivered on your own promise.

PS. I just sold shitty US tech shares where I made considerable loss. I am glad I was able to retrieve the remainder of my money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom