What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately quite likely (ukraine should also perform a fighting retreat)

Donbass province then will be next. Though that should take months.

The question is…is that ukranian reserve/conscription army building up and amounting to an actual force??

If not…then russia will entrench and probably eventually succeed in annexing these two provinces (including cherson and more land in south).
There was a tweet yesterday showing summons sent to dead people in Ukraine..Sad but true.. A woman was very angry showing them sent to her dead husband and 2 sons..

And in another tweet they were hijacking men who entered a store to buy stuff..

That wasn't my question. So don't twist my words.
The point is Russia is manipulating the market. They basically decide the ruble dollar ratio by controlling trade and pumping the currency using reserves. The exchange rate is artificial.

Last edited:
but you and i already know Russia will intercept and destroy most of those equipments before they reach the Ukrainian forces that need them. This war has been going on for months and folks arent learning?? smh

Russia controlled 34% of Ukraine in march, now only 19% by June. We obviously grill enough russians in their tanks to put the pricetag very high. If things change NATO should directly intervene and attack Kaliningrad conventional from all fronts

That wasn't my question. So don't twist my words.

You guys claimed that Russian economy was going to be turned to dust. Clearly you haven't delivered on your own promise.

PS. I just sold shitty US tech shares where I made considerable loss. I am glad I was able to retrieve the remainder of my money.
Atleast you were able to sell your stocks. Had they been russian they wouldve been worth zero.

Perhaps. Maybe the Russians are smart and trading in rubles?

How smart can someone be who throws all economy developed in last 30 xears away and loses all its assets in europe build up in decades?

Atleast you were able to sell your stocks. Had they been russian they wouldve been worth zero.

Never done it so difficult to say.

If Russia is so bad why are you guys buying their evil gas and oil?

How smart can someone be who throws all economy developed in last 30 xears away and loses all its assets in europe build up in decades?

You are confusing Russian magnates with Russian state? The Russian state has done reasonably well the last time I checked.

Because that is exactly all they have to offer the world I guess. Me personally, I dont need it to be russian. Im fine with higher prices. Let Russia choke on it.

Because that is exactly all they have to offer the world I guess. Me personally, I dont need it to be russian. Im fine with higher prices. Let Russia choke on it.

Why are Western countries buying Russian gas and oil? You haven't answered the question.

You might be okay with higher prices, but the majority of Westerners aren't. I know Europeans who are okay with Russia taking Ukrainian land. If that brings peace why not?

You are confusing Russian magnates with Russian state? The Russian state has done reasonably well the last time I checked.

The russian state lost 60% of its foreign reserves and 100% of its assets. Tge entire pipeline system to Germany, all gas storage facilities were nationalized by Germany.

Thats not doing well for Russia, its a cataclysm.

Why are Western countries buying Russian gas and oil? You haven't answered the question.

You might be okay with higher prices, but the majority of Westerners aren't. I know Europeans who are okay with Russia taking Ukrainian land. If that brings peace why not?

Did giving Czech republic to Hitler bring peace in 1939? Russia must be crushed in Ukraine, thats the only way. Otherwise Russia will then attack baltics and poland, Germany too after that.

The russian state lost 60% of its foreign reserves and 100% of its assets. Tge entire pipeline system to Germany, all gas storage facilities were nationalized by Germany.

Thats not doing well for Russia, its a cataclysm.

The impact on Russian economy has been minimal. We were promised a complete destruction of Russian economic system.

Did giving Czech republic to Hitler bring peace in 1939? Russia must be crushed in Ukraine, thats the only way. Otherwise Russia will then attack baltics and poland, Germany too after that.

It ain't gonna happen and you know it. Russia is going to achieve every goal.

Hitler only annexed Sudetenland which was rightfully German land that was lost to Czech in WW1. Germany didn't annex Czech or Poland. It was Britain and France that declared war on Germany. Germany had no intention of invading France. Only after France declared war on Germany did Germany invade France.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom