What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong, in an attack the attacker usually has losses 2 to 3 times higher than the defending force
Did US lose 2 to 3 times as many men as the Japanese did when they were attacking in the Pacific? No Japanese defenders were always devastated by superior firepower.

Ukraine is getting outgunned at least 10 to 1 in terms of artillery, not to mention Russia having air superiority.

Ukraine supplies issue was unique.

The problem with Ukrainian armed force is that they mostly carry Ex-Soviet weapon, which mean 7.62x39 and 122 mm rocket, 152.4mm artillery shell. The Ukrainian factory is in Dnipro and Donbas. Both of which were under producing even before the war.

On the other hand, it's not at all easy to use other munition even the same calibre. The same problem with Iraq when the Eastern European country that were fighting in Iraq (Still using ex-Soviet Weapon) are having problem with using Iraqi stockpile, different chemical, different ratio would produce different result even if they are the same dimension and calibre. On the other hand, US, Canada and NATO are all using NATO standard munition, that would make it easier for NATO to supply their weapon if they switch to NATO munition.

Which created the unique problem today, Ukrainian own post Soviet munition is running low (why wouldn't they be, they have been using them since day 1) and NATO supplies not enough weapon and munition on their end of the agreement.
Bosnia can ease their situation in certain extent with all that you mentioned as we have the capacities and facilities for such but some external push and supervising from NATO and EU is needed.

So much words and its all bullshit, amazing. You must have lots of hate and desperation in you. I pity you and im serious about that.

Too sit down, write down so much rubbish in almost maniacal way and doing so knowing full well that no sane civilized person will ever change his or her mind and say: "wow that iranian dude is right, maybe facist regimes like russia and iran are not that bad".

Seek help buddy.

Says someone who happily refers to themself as, I quote, "a psychopath".

Furthermore it ought to be reminded that the discussion in question was not started by me. In fact I was about to add the user on my ignore list when they suddenly quoted me, and haven't ceased doing so ever since. Also the user is not exactly keeping it short either, so how about blaming them too.

Last but not least, it's certainly not as if any reader here is going to be persuaded by your or the other user's rants. Whilst those you're quite hilariously referring to as "civilized" (amongst which psychopaths, according to your own declared standards, would feature prominently) are not people I or others like me would wish to convince in any way. We'll prefer sticking with rational audiences, as well as 85% of the global public whom to you are "uncivilized", and in whose eyes western regimes are increasingly exposing themselves for what they really are.

In that sense, do keep up the "civilized supremacism" - it's very helpful indeed!

- - - - -

I am reading news that Ukraina is started to suffer from lack of ammunition, especially artilerry rounds, here in Bosnia we have huge factory which produced Warsaw pact standard ammunition, also able to produce by NATo standards but there are no orders by EU countries of for resupplying UAF, if there is organized effort by NATO that factory should already work in 4 shifts due necessity for field artillery units of UA.

Independence is priceless.

Last edited:
Ukraine stated that on Thursday alone they lost 600 men. That's the official Ukrainian figures. They say normally they lose 200-300 a day. If you do the maths on that since the start of the war their loses are collosal, even by their own figures. 100+ days at 300 a day
Where are you reading the 600 men part? That seems way too high for KIA if the normal death to wounded ratio is 1:5. That means Ukraine would have 3000 casualties in a single day.

Only confirmed is that Ukraine is losing between 100 to 200 troops per day.

A fragment of the battle from the Ukrainian side, soldiers of the Ukrainian army were surrounded in Severodonetsk. One of the soldiers of Ukraine shouts for the detachment to descend, in response another shouts to him that they cannot, as they are being shot

You are wrong, in an attack the attacker usually has losses 2 to 3 times higher than the defending force
Probably true. Western technology kills in much efficiency. Also, Putin in response imposes hunger, diseases, and famine as weapon. The world is overpopulated.

indeed, that is why my country should support Ukraina with all its means.

...while not being able to do so because it must await orders from the EU, to paraphrase your initial comment. Perhaps accession to the EU should then be taken off Bosnia's agenda, considering her degree of dependence even prior to becoming an actual member state.

Did US lose 2 to 3 times as many men as the Japanese did when they were attacking in the Pacific? No Japanese defenders were always devastated by superior firepower.

Ukraine is getting outgunned at least 10 to 1 in terms of artillery, not to mention Russia having air superiority.

Japanese were not defenders. Or do you claim now Solomon Islands, Indonesia ect was Japan? Japan had zero connection to these lands, had hostile people around it and keep evrything running from mainland Japan. Japan was the attacker in those areas who tried to entranch

Says someone who happily refers to themself as, I quote, "a psycopath".

Furthermore it ought to be reminded that the discussion in question was not started by me. In fact I was about to add the user on my ignore list when they suddenly quoted me, and haven't ceased doing so ever since. Also the user is not exactly keeping it short either, so how about blaming them too.

Last but not least, it's certainly not as if any reader here is going to be persuaded by your or the other user's rants. Whilst those you're erroneously referring to as "civilized" (among which psycopaths, according to your own declared standards, would be featured prominently) are not people I or others like me would wish to convince in any way. We'll prefer sticking with rational audiences, as well as 85% of the global public whom to you are "uncivilized", and in whose eyes western regimes are increasingly exposing themselves for what they really are.

In that sense, keep up the "civilized supremacism", it's very helpful indeed!

- - - - -

Independence is priceless.

You know what strength a psychopath has? We can easily look through people and their minds. I read you like a book.

You come from a desperate and humilated country and blame evryone else for your misery but not yourself. You live in Europe and you are evry day confronted with our living style here. Its a conflict you cant solve and so you spread all this bullshit.

Btw there is no independence in tyranny. Who is independend in Putins hell or in Iran? I can go travel where i want. What is normal for us here in the west is completly alien for people having to endure tyranny. I should know, my father is from eastern germany. My grandmother dreamed her intire life to visit Egypt, Argentina or Japan. All impossible in that communist hell which btw had to build a wall to prevent its people running away. Im thankful for USA that they hold west germany save from this and im thankful they helped topple USSR.

Thats what Ukrainians fight for. Evry ukrainian trapped on russian controlled lands will be trapped in misery.

Its also the reason why Russia wont win. Europe never bowed to tyrants.

As for you, i told you to look for help. You are intelligent and can make something from you i have no doubt about that.

Japanese were not defenders. Or do you claim now Solomon Islands, Indonesia ect was Japan? Japan had zero connection to these lands, had hostile people around it and keep evrything running from mainland Japan. Japan was the attacker in those areas who tried to entranch
Japan was the defending force and US was the attacking force during the late Pacific island campaigns. Are you pretending to be retarded or really retarded? For someone claiming to be a psychopath you sound more like a fuckwit.

In any case, Japan was losing at least 5 to 1 despite having been dug in simply because they were outgunned by Americans. Ukraine is now outgunned by Russia at least 10 to 1 in terms of artillery firepower.

Last edited:
Given the scarcity of of ex-Soviet artillery ammunition, it is likely that a number of Western artillery pieces and ammunition will be sent, because no one in the West manufactures artillery ammunition to Soviet/Russian calibers (152mm & 122mm). Instead, they will send in SP and towed Western 155mm artillery systems for which plenty of ammunition is available.

...while not being able to do so because it must await orders from the EU, to paraphrase your initial comment. Perhaps accession to the EU should then be taken off Bosnia's agenda, considering her degree of dependence even prior to becoming an actual member state.
You are right but we do not have that luxury due our surrounding.
Regarding initial point EU is impotent for that matter, in that scenario they would work only PR and financing part, only USA could kick of that kind of project if they are willing to do so.

You know what strength a psychopath has? We can easily look through people and their minds. I read you like a book.

You come from a desperate and humilated country and blame evryone else for your misery but not yourself. You live in Europe and you are evry day confronted with our living style here. Its a conflict you cant solve and so you spread all this bullshit.

This attempt at psychoanalysis is factually off track but you wouldn't know. Same goes for the subsequent political analysis. Now you're projecting your political assessments on me and are assuming I must surely share them - however that isn't the case, for I fail to see what humiliation and misery relative to my homeland you're referring to. The criteria we attach importance to aren't identical, that's in addition to disinformation about Iran you've been confronted with. As for my surroundings in the west, I simply don't pay attention to them nor do they affect me (either positively or negatively) for I have more important things to attend to. But this being very much off topic, I shall not pursue it any further.

Given the scarcity of of ex-Soviet artillery ammunition, it is likely that a number of Western artillery pieces and ammunition will be sent, because no one in the West manufactures artillery ammunition to Soviet/Russian calibers (152mm & 122mm). Instead, they will send in SP and towed Western 155mm artillery systems for which plenty of ammunition is available.

You can actually fire 155mm out of old 152mm barrels. They are just that much worn out.

They are already requesting new MG3 barrels because current ones have worn out

And yes. US 203mm should be fireable from Ukrainian pion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom