What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will not help. This war costs Russia one billion USD per day. Imagine how many washing machines, shoes, TVs he can buy. Vast parts of Russia are no man lands. Russians leave the country en masse, they even flee to Georgia.

What did i answer to and what are u on about... Russia can buy all the washing machines it wants after it secures it's borders with hostile states that threaten to pursue a nuclear arsenal.

That will not help. This war costs Russia one billion USD per day. Imagine how many washing machines, shoes, TVs he can buy. Vast parts of Russia are no man lands. Russians leave the country en masse, they even flee to Georgia.

Why you bother to reply with this comment anyway? When the man did not know whatever melt in Siberia would ended up flooding more Russian arable land to begin with, making it a moot point.

Why you bother to reply with this comment anyway? When the man did not know whatever melt in Siberia would ended up flooding more Russian arable land to begin with, making it a moot point.
Holy smokes Field Martial, Senior Partner Deloitte, Doctorate in Environmental sciences @jhungary has spoken !!!
Global Warming will make Siberian Ice melt so fast that all the water will retain in the ground !!!
It will not flow into springs, rivers, lakes and estuaries....
And Russians are such fools that they can't recover marshlands that Greeks learned to recover almost 2000 years ago...
Ffs man, talk about what you know. I don't object to the knowledge you have. But you have tendency to nose around in things you have zero to no information about.

Holy smokes Field Martial, Senior Partner Deloitte, Doctorate in Environmental sciences @jhungary has spoken !!!
Global Warming will make Siberian Ice melt so fast that all the water will retain in the ground !!!
It will not flow into springs, rivers, lakes and estuaries....
And Russians are such fools that they can't recover marshlands that Greeks learned to recover almost 2000 years ago...
Ffs man, talk about what you know. I don't object to the knowledge you have. But you have tendency to nose around in things you have zero to no information about.
Well, not being a geologist or a Doctor in Environmental Science, but I can tell you there are no way whatever melting in Siberia that Russia can contain or retain on the ground, in case you are wondering, there are 6.5 million square kilometre of ice in Siberia, even if half of those melt, you are talking about the 6 times the water volume of Black Sea (Which is about 550,000 sq km of water body) or 30 times the entire landmass of Greece (not just the marshland you are yapping about) . Good luck retaining that amount of water that on the ground.

By the way, it spell field "MARSHAL(L)" not Martial. Talk about nosing around in things you have zero information about.

Well, not being a geologist or a Doctor in Environmental Science, but I can tell you there are no way whatever melting in Siberia that Russia can contain or retain on the ground, in case you are wondering, there are 6.5 million square kilometre of ice in Siberia, even if half of those melt, you are talking about the 6 times the water volume of Black Sea (Which is about 550,000 sq km of water body) or 30 times the entire landmass of Greece (not just the marshland you are yapping about) . Good luck retaining that amount of water that on the ground.

By the way, it spell field "MARSHAL(L)" not Martial. Talk about nosing around in things you have zero information about.

Why do you want to retain that amount of water on the ground?

What a barbaric and backward society. Shows u ppl are no better than taliban or IRGC or even animals.
Russia takes direct inspiration from ISIS...
Vladolf Bakr al-Putlerki!
I think the trap is closing! This is what happens when conservative generals are leading: they run straight into old poacher tricks
It's gonna hurt so good! I hope they receive the BONUS shell with : you get twice more fun from it!
Su-57 smash French artillery in Donbas.
:blah:
Which French artillery? All that you see is Kh-59 crashing in the middle of an empty field then maybe hitting a mirador!!!
You replaced Copium by Corium or what?
Only 4 Felons in service and it's not without reason India pulled out of the program: the NATO designation is perfect : the Su-57 is a scam:D
Other scams were the Il-214 (renamed Il-276) and the MiG-29K, even the Su-30MKI is a maintenance disaster.

I'd rather buy a Shenyang FC-31 or a JF-17 with neither engines nor radar nor IRST and request Dassault to make a good aircraft from it rather than getting the Su-57 or any Sukhoi for free. When IAF says it sucks, you can believe them : When you are able to shoot down a F-16 with a MiG-21, you mean business...

No, I just think the peace blahblah said by an israeli is not so persuative and a little hypocritical. Maybe you should try not to take the land from palestinian and stop killing palestinian firstly.
When Palestinians (who can't pronounce their name because there is no "P" in Arabic, and the etymology is the Hebrew word Paleshet which means "Invader") launch 4500 rockets against Israeli towns, for sure, IDF should bend over and let the invaders do a Shoah v.2.0...
In 1918, the census in Jewish Palestine showed only 15,000 Arabs over a population of 100k, half of these Arabs weren't even born there...
_truncatedmap.jpg

How do you get from 15000 to 7.3 millions (2.3 millions Arab Israelis and 5M Palestinian occupiers) Into a century? Not by natural growth : it'd take pigs to multiply at such a rate...
Meanwhile, tell us about the Chinese Communist Party hypocrisy at criticizing Israel while they're the biggest land thieves to the face of this planet, as well as the #1 human rights violators with records 4x worse than Hitler...
Xiebeisanma_large.jpg

china1949 - Copie.png

And they want to steal even more from other countries:
_claims both.jpg

Into 20 years, the Chinese regime applies more capital punishments to its own people than the total number of Arabs Israel killed, fighting for survival, over 75 years
And this is just CCP so called "justice" using capital punishment for non blood crimes: CCP's genocides to maintain its abusive power has killed 100 millions people since 1949,and this is according to Deng Xiao Ping, the late head of Commie China!
Considering that Jinping talks exactly like Hitler prior to WW2 and does a similar military build-up, all of PRC's neighbours should consider a NATO-like alliance and to stockpile nuclear weapons as well as other WMDs and other banned stuff.

NATO is an American created organization. There is no NATO without America. Indeed, as America weakens, NATO will eventually be disbanded in a few decades.
:blah:
And USA is a French-created organisation, just like the older UK (1066AD):cheers::rofl:
Let's consider this :
EU's 2021 GDP, thanks to your COVID bio-weapon was "only" $17 trillion...
Most of NATO countries don't reach the 2% GDP spending they unanimously voted...
Let's enforce a mandatory 2% spending at EU level...
Add Albania, Canada, Iceland, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Turkey, UK we have a cumulated 23.709 trillions GDP...
With $474 billions while EU alone cumulated 1.8 million militaries...
And Frankly, I'd definitively add Israel and Ukraine because they kick asses, well, it wouldn't be an issue to keep NATO afloat without the USA, we may even end with other willing to join the alliance, e.g. India, Taiwan and even opening it to all democracies:yahoo:
You know, with all the Yanks spend in overseas deployments and their MIC which has gone wild and overprices stuff, we can very rapidly compensate the loss of the US firepower: just dig this : a B61 gravity bomb costs $41M, a Mach3 800km range ASMPA-R stealth ALCM of 300 kilotons costs €18 millions, a Triomphant-class SSBN costs the price of an US SSN, thanks to new Siemens turbines, we can easily nuclearize the Scorpène-class SSKs and get 6 SSNs for the price of an US one... No way we'll build 800 overseas bases, so, no issue, an EU-centered NATO can absolutely do without the USA, in fact, it'd even be better if, while the Yankees may stay in, they give up the leading role to the EU : they're now needed to put up an Asian-NATO while, at European level...
how the world sees Russia 2022.jpg

I think he was sarcastic. He thinks the melted water will naturally flow out of the land through rivers, etc. What is left on the marshland can be drained as humans have done for thousands of years.
Well, again, with 6.5 millions sq kilometers of water? It's a big ask for your river not to overflow.....

This is not damming the area and allow the overflow to drench, you are talking about melting of the water amount to 12 Black Seas and flushing down Siberia into Russia. That's a bit different don't you think?

Well, again, with 6.5 millions sq kilometers of water? It's a big ask for your river not to overflow.....

This is not damming the area and allow the overflow to drench, you are talking about melting of the water amount to 12 Black Seas and flushing down Siberia into Russia. That's a bit different don't you think?
Depending on how fast it may melt, there could be flood, soil erosion, etc, etc. But it also marks the beginning of more vibrant life than permafrost. Russian people can later exploit it, like Canadians have been doing. And looking at how fast greenland ice has been melting, I wouldn't be worried about Siberia.

When glaciers melt, it is not only Russia that will bear the consequences. All of humanity will do. During the ice age, it was a period of regression, meaning all of the water receded from the current continents we (humans) settle today. However, today, we're in a transgression period, meaning glaciers are slowly melting.

What I don't understand is why would you highlight Russia when water from any glacier melting will be felt in all of the major oceans, which will in turn flood all continents and countries equally?

Depending on how fast it may melt, there could be flood, soil erosion, etc, etc. But it also marks the beginning of more vibrant life than permafrost. Russian people can later exploit it, like Canadians have been doing. And looking at how fast greenland ice has been melting, I wouldn't be worried about Siberia.
Well, depends on how you interpret the data.

Raw data is as follow.

Greenland have around 1.5 million Sq Km ice, losing about 0.6 quadrillion gallon of water between 2010-2018

NOAA estimate water level rise for the US will be between 10-12inch (A foot) in the next 30 years. Which will lead o 10 times more flooding than the last 100 years.

But then maybe we should go back to Russian-Ukrainian War.

When glaciers melt, it is not only Russia that will bear the consequences. All of humanity will do. During the ice age, it was a period of regression, meaning all of the water receded from the current continents we (humans) settle today. However, today, we're in a transgression period, meaning glaciers are slowly melting.

What I don't understand is why would you highlight Russia when water from any glacier melting will be felt in all of the major oceans, which will in turn flood all continents and countries equally?
That's because some Dumbass didn't take Global Warming seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom