What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't that what Russian forces have been doing? Did they take a break that I didn't know of?
According to the great chechen leader, and his cheerleaders, Severodonetsk was captured by the russian invaders like 2 weeks ago. Guess he gets his information from twitter.

According to the great chechen leader, and his cheerleaders, Severodonetsk was captured by the russian invaders like 2 weeks ago. Guess he gets his information from twitter.
I guess he is your source of information then.

I guess he is your source of information then.
Definitely not. I wouldnt trust anything comming from Kadyrov or Putin. Theyre basically running countries like a criminal organization. Anyone cheering for them should honestly be deported from the west.

Definitely not. I wouldnt trust anything comming from Kadyrov or Putin. Theyre basically running countries like a criminal organization. Anyone cheering for them should honestly be deported from the west.

The sun sets on the West. The sun rises in China and Russia. This is China and Russia's century. China and Russia are the most populous countries in Asia and Europe respectively. It is China and Russia's right to dominate the world considering they dominate the Old World, the center of the world. The West is decaying.

The sun sets on the West. The sun rises in China and Russia. This is China and Russia's century. China and Russia are the most populous countries in Asia and Europe respectively. It is China and Russia's right to dominate the world considering they dominate the Old World, the center of the world. The West is decaying.

So hows Canada?

What prevents you from immigrating to China?

Canada is multicultural country. I come to Canada to make Canada more multicultural. Canadians are laid back, lazy, stupid compared to Chinese. Life is easy in Canada. If you are weak, physically or mentally handicapped, stupid, the liberal country cares for you. China is fascist country. Military parades and all that. Only the intelligent and the strong can make it in China. I am physically weak, mentally weak. I live in Canada.

Canada is multicultural country. I come to Canada to make Canada more multicultural.
Sure. Lets be honest. Your parents immigrated to give themself and their children a better future. You just turned out a patriot of a country you probably dont even know, for some strange reason.

Sure. Lets be honest. Your parents immigrated to give themself and their children a better future. You just turned out a patriot of a country you probably dont even know, for some strange reason.

I lived in China until age 7. Canadians are laid back, lazy, stupid compared to Chinese. Life is easy in Canada. If you are weak, physically or mentally handicapped, stupid, the liberal country cares for you. China is fascist country. Military parades and all that. Only the intelligent and the strong can make it in China. I am physically weak, mentally weak. I live in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom