What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting
Microsoft introduces new OS “windows 11” with new features. Russia introduces new thermo weapon to burn people.

LOL, is there a more militarist, war mongering, weapons-adoring entity than NATO ?

Cool music and nicely set to the firing rocketry. Can you please post the full song ? @Soldier35

Everyone, bookmark the quoted post and whenever a NATO apologist in this thread comes up with the usual fairy tales about "freedom" and "democracy", confront them with it.

Done. :tup:

People ought to bookmark the quoted post and whenever a NATO apologist in this thread comes up with the usual fairy tales about "freedom" and "democracy", confront them with it.
:pleasantry:

Much as I respect what you say, I cannot bring myself to bookmark that quoted post.

That entity is where sun and moon not shine and covered all over with crawling cockroaches.

I think I rather go enjoy my coffee and smell roses then to see the rot only he could have dug up.
Probably with cockroaches crawling all about and in it and on it.

That I will not do .

As said, I go enjoy my coffee and roses
:D

:omghaha:

giphy.gif

and smell roses
red-rose-rose.gif

if Putin was just fighting the US alone the Russia army would no longer exist. Russia is fighting one far smaller far weaker country That is receiving a small supplies of arms compared to what Russia is throwing into the war and they are still losing.To be losing so many command personal is beyond compare in modern time. Unbelievable level of incompetence
Have you seen how he treats the chief of spy agency Nariskin in public? Shoigou, Gerassimov. He treats them all like kids. Putin is much like Kim and Erdogan. He listens only to himself. To his own propaganda. No surprise the army sucks. That’s a big problem. Because he needs the army for his grand ambitions.

If you think a non-European cannot be familiar with the history of Europe nor understand contemporary international dynamics, then please keep believing that. Also, the fact is that I partly grew up on western propaganda - only that I managed to see through it very early on.

Oh wow, an ad hominem. That was quick. Well no, it's not. The quoted assessment is covering up years of western destabilization of Ukraine. Namely, two Soros-funded "colored revolutions", systematic antagonizing of Russia by the current post-"Maidan" regime in Kiev, ongoing oppression of Russian-speakers in the country, violation of the Minsk agreements, all on behalf of NATO and the zionists. It's clear what side initiated this whole crisis.

As for international law, it seems to me that Washington's illegal invasion of Iraq by in 2003 preceded any significant Russian military intervention. The one who tramples core rules under foot is setting a precedent. Afterwards they shouldn't come protesting if others wish to enjoy the same luxury.

Then, Russia never pursued a deliberate policy of destabilizing nation-states and entire regions, unlike the US regime and its vassals. I didn't come across any Russian policymakers or think tank pundits drooling over concepts such as "constructive chaos" and embarking on a serial undermining of the social fabric of nations like the zio-American empire has been doing since 2001 (primarily in West Asia and North Africa). Note: tearing apart the social fabric of a nation is not the same as annexing land - it's a different pair of shoes, and quite unparalleled in monstruosity.

_____

The west is going under before everyone's eyes. It's a decaying, decadent, defeated, out of steam and increasingly irrelevant handful of totalitatian, warmongering regimes. Nobody's going to shed a tear when they're confined to the trash can of history, the sooner the better.

Already, westerners per se are a quickly vanishing breed. Courtesy of their own globalist elites, who've relentlessly been promoting mass immigration and inter-ethnic mixing for decades. Result: 25% of "Germans" are of foreign descent.

Oh and russians poisoning the ukranian head of party, and having their puppet rip apart his election promises of closer ties to the eu is ignored mr hypocrite?
And now starting an invasion despite their vow to safeguard ukranian security and sovereignity after ukraine removed its nuclear weapons?

Good to see you only got interested in following history after being triggered in 2003 iraq invasion. You might want to read up on the long lists of invasions/destabilizations/occupations russia committed in eastern europe. And in case of ukraine genocide and population politics. In western europe we are also used to constant russian spying/meddling. They fund a lot of our nationalist parties to destabilize the EU…

And lastly…i am not a fan of the american empire either…why however do ukraine and europe have to suffer through russian agression for something america did? And then we have you supporting the russians (doing similar or worse…usa atleast did not straight up annex iraq).

Last edited:
Have you seen how he treats the chief of spy agency Nariskin in public? Shoigou, Gerassimov. He treats them all like kids. Putin is much like Kim and Erdogan. He listens only to himself. To his own propaganda. No surprise the army sucks. That’s a big problem. Because he needs the army for his grand ambitions.

They're not supposed to. The Russian generals are at the front because things are in a mess, and their communications are burken. When the commander is killed continuity of command and control is jeopardised

The remaining generals need to think hard and act swiftly.......the world will thank them.

Informed people already knew that western regimes are repressive police states relying on surveillance and denunciation. Their so-called "freedom of speech" is an underhanded hoax, and what they accuse others of (in the German regime's case, what they used to demonize the German Democratic Republic and its Ministry of State Security (StaSi) for), they in fact practice themselves.

Thanks for the blatant self-exposure, great job.

People ought to bookmark the quoted post and whenever a NATO apologist in this thread comes up with the usual fairy tales about "freedom" and "democracy", confront them with it.

In your self-infatuated delusions only. Not in the real world. The awakening shall be all the more shocking.

Deal with it. I accept no russian propaganda. We are at war and have the tools to target the enemies within

They're not supposed to. The Russian generals are at the front because things are in a mess, and their communications are burken. When the commander is killed continuity of command and control is jeopardised

The remaining generals need to think hard and act swiftly.......the world will thank them.
That show you one thing, that the Generals are micromanaging the battlefield,

Which point to 1 of the two issue.

1.) The subordinate are not to be trusted.
2.) The subordinate are not motivated enough to fight and refusing order.

There are only 1 thing and 1 thing only for any general (East or West) in the field is to kick his army into gear, normally this task is delegated by the chain of command, which mean the General will kick the Colonel butt, then the Colonel will come down and kick the Battalion Commander butt, then the Battalion Commander will kick the company commander butt and so on. If the General is in the field, it mean the general's message is not getting to the field, which other than there are a lack of communication network (which I very doubt this could happen to Russia in 21st century) the either the subordinate did not relay the order, or order is not followed at all. This is why General are on the frontline.

The last time a US General is in the field kicking people butt is Norman Cota kicking the 28 division in to gear landing in Normandy 78 years ago to this day. Since then I don't remember any general are in the direct fire line giving order, general can be on the front but usually just touring.

Im part germanic. Btw Greece was not part of islamic world at early 20th century. Maybe check your history.

As i said, only we matter

So you are saying Greece was indeed part of the Islamic world for quite some time right? You basically admit that the concept of "The West" is fluid and Greece was not always "The West". Therefore you are not "The West" as per modern definition of the word regardless your opinion.

This should explain your situation with regards to "The West"

So you are saying Greece was indeed part of the Islamic world for quite some time right? You basically admit that the concept of "The West" is fluid and Greece was not always "The West". Therefore you are not "The West" as per modern definition of the word regardless your opinion.

This should explain your situation with regards to "The West"

Nope, even at those times Greece was in constant uproar and in the end the tool that destroyed the dominant eastern power from within. The dominant western powers saw hellenism as leading force in their roots. Greece had nothing to do with Ottoman Empire. It existed inside it like a foreign object which ultimately destroyed the ottomans.

Your video fits though. Greece was to Ottomans what Anakin Skywalker was for the Jedi. Their doom

Oh and russians poisoning the ukranian head of party, and having their puppet rip apart his election promises of closer ties to the eu is ignored mr hypocrite?

If you're unwilling to hold a discussion without throwing around ad hominems, I see no point in responding. For the one who resorts to such means, has already lost the debate. But let's address these talking points one more time, seeing how they're lifted out of the official doxa outlined by NATO regime mouthpieces.

First of all the person you're referring to is named Viktor Yushchenko. Since you pretend to superior knowledge of history, perhaps you'd want to fill these gaps in your narrative, but anyway.

Secondly, supposed Russian poisoning of Yushchenko in September 2004 represents a claim by western regimes and their minions - certainly not a proven hard fact. When examined closely, the story appears to be as dotted with holes as a piece of Swiss cheese. Basically like every such allegation issued by NATO and the zionists against those who refuse to submit to their imperial yoke.

As an example in July 2019, Ukraine's deputy Prosecutor-General and chief Military Prosecutor, Anatoly Matios, in a courageous move contradicted Prosecutor-General Yuri Lutsenko by declaring that investigators under his watch hadn't found the slightest evidence for poisoning.

Other Ukrainian officials observed that Yushchenko would refuse to submit to a second blood test. If the results of the initial one hadn't been doctored, what did he have to fear?

Thirdly, only two months after this affair Yushchenko started calling for protests against the announced result of the presidential election, alleging "fraud" to his detriment - a classical pretext invoked in "color revolutions". The ensuing mobilization came to be known as the "Orange revolution", a textbook "color revolution" read an inauthentic, non-spontaneous event planned, instigated and staged by NATO intelligence services, organizations controlled by Washington such as the NED (National Endowment for Democracy) as well as messianist banker oligarchs like George Soros.

More information can be found here:

https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/zxxx_662805/202205/t20220507_10683090.html

And from the horse's mouth as well:

https://canadiandimension.com/artic...ecret-role-in-ukraines-2004-orange-revolution

These engineered uprisings require triggers, usually mounted in a Hollywoodesque manner so as to dupe a public already conditioned by and responsive to the brainwashing techniques typical of the American commercial film industry. And Yushchenko's supposed poisoning at the hands of "evil Russia" was the first such trigger in the build up to the fake "Orange revolution".

Of course, this represents an illegal intervention in the domestic affairs of a sovereign nation, aimed at determining its head of state from outside.

As for the story about democratically elected Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych reneging on earlier promises of improved ties with the EU:

1) Under Yanukovych's presidency, Ukraine and the EU did proceed to draft an Association Agreement in March 2012.

2) The EU however was unduly interfering in Ukraine's domestic judicial process and formulating conditions for the bilateral treaty to be finalized, namely that independent Ukrainian courts revoke their decision to detain certain politicians believed to have broken the law. Hence why the negotiations stalled.

3) Is there any concrete evidence that President Yanukovych acted on instructions from Moscow? Not every politician in Ukraine is a hysterical russophobe and willing NATO vassal.

4) Breaching election promises is a specialty of those holding office in western liberal "democracies". Cases are so plentiful and prominent I can't be bothered to expand upon them. But as someone familiar with European history as you claim, various examples should spontaneously come to your mind.

And now starting an invasion despite their vow to safeguard ukranian security and sovereignity after ukraine removed its nuclear weapons?

What about the fact that Ukraine had been violating the Minsk agreements for years, and targeting its Russian-speaking citizens of all people?

Good to see you only got interested in following history after being triggered in 2003 iraq invasion. You might want to read up on the long lists of invasions/destabilizations/occupations russia committed in eastern europe. And in case of ukraine genocide and population politics. In western europe we are also used to constant russian spying/meddling. They fund a lot of our nationalist parties to destabilize the EU…

Are you incriminating the Russian Federation for acts committed by the Russian empire in the 19th century and then by the Soviet Union? Each of which is again subject to discussion. But fact is that the current Russian state cannot be held accountable for policies conducted by preceding regimes.

When it comes to genocide in Ukraine, let's not get into which elements within the USSR conceived and made every effort to have such policies pushed through (hint: it didn't come from Stalin).

As for population displacements and "ethnic cleansing", perhaps you ought to include how nationalist Ukrainian collaborators of Germany (the same WW2 nationalists who're largely being revered under the current Ukrainian regime) not only massacred and expelled Russian-speakers and Jewish Ukrainians but also Polish minorities of Galicia (western Ukraine).

Finally, about Russia funding certain political parties in Europe today, EU regimes can change their laws accordingly if they have an issue with it. And aren't they themselves supporting the liberal, pro-western opposition in Russia (from Navalny to all the others), even when it tries to stage "color revolutions" against the system? So it's more than fair game.

And lastly…i am not a fan of the american empire either…why however do ukraine and europe have to suffer through russian agression for something america did?

My proposed solution: man up and shake off US overlordship as soon as possible. Otherwise further instability in Europe and Ukraine can be expected.

I'd recommend listening again to US diplomat Victoria Nuland to understand how much Washington cares about its European "partners":

And then we have you supporting the russians (doing similar or worse…usa atleast did not straight up annex iraq).

As explained before, annexation is not worse than deliberate undermining of a nation's social fabric, turning communities against each other, splitting up a unified state into several unstable, antagonistic, weak entities condemned to be at each others' throats for ages - a policy pursued by US neocons and lib-hawks alike, along with their zionist masters. At least the regions of Ukraine which will be integrated into Russia will benefit from lasting stability.

_____

Deal with it. I accept no russian propaganda. We are at war and have the tools to target the enemies within

I'd say you try to deal with it. Isn't this the Pakistan Defence Forum? And for all I know the German regime wields no power on here. So the authoritarian stifling of voices of truth and the imposition of a regime-sponsored, exclusive narrative made of spin and endless twisting of facts won't apply. Here views challenging western regime propaganda can be and are indeed expressed.

Last edited:
How many Cruise/Ballistic missiles have both Russia and Ukraine launched at one another since the start of the war?

@jhungary

Informed people already knew that western regimes are repressive police states relying on surveillance and denunciation. Their so-called "freedom of speech" is an underhanded hoax,

Stop spreading stupidity.

Western countries freedom of speech is way beyond what goes around in your country or Russia,

Your country is ranked 178 from 180 countries ! Two places above North Korea ! and you dare speak of freedom of speech ?

177Turkmenistan25.01
178Iran23.22
179Eritrea19.62
180North Korea13.9

@jhungary so we quietly came to a point where Ukrainians are starting to openly pointing out to sabotage of weapon shipment plan by somebody with good relations with US medias leaking details of defence talk left, right, and centre, trying to spin the "compromise" line

What do you think?

Last edited:
@jhungary so we quietly came to a point where Ukrainians are starting to openly pointing out to sabotage of weapon shipment plan by somebody with good relations with US medias leaking details of defence plans left, right, and centre.

What do you think?

Seems another excuse. The ukranians will even blame their helpers but not themselves. Without US and Europe help, ukraine wouldve been a history by now and yet this joker keeps blaming others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom