What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very worrying developments in Ukraine talk group in Washington — a Ukrainian Telegrammer with contact with authorities.

They did a lengthy crosschecking to find out who leaks what they talk with Biden to Russians, and how are Russians are always two steps ahead contacting Biden, Macron, etc.

Jake Sullivan is a prime suspect. Small details only he been privy been picked up by Ukr dragnet in Russian media.

They are 100% certain the grain blackmail has been leaked through him.

Background check: Sullivan, and his entire extended family been knee deep in Russian lobbying for 10+ years. He had proven contact with Russian medias since at least 2013.

Every small problem Ukrainians told Biden of returns as a blackmail material through Russian go-in-betweens in Europe a week later.

And worse, another suggestion is that Sullivan works as a conduit for Russian pressure, and mindgames on Biden.

Last edited:
If you say so.

You might want to check your Greece-ness just in case. Who knows if you are part turkish, part slavic or even Arab since Greeks had been part somebody else‘s „world“ for thousands of years. I meant you were part of the Islamic world as well until the start of the 20th century. Any „West-ness“ in Greek is basically a recent attempt to bandwagon the EU because it was Greece that joined the modern „West“, not the other way around.

Im part germanic. Btw Greece was not part of islamic world at early 20th century. Maybe check your history.

If you think a non-European cannot be familiar with the history of Europe nor understand contemporary international dynamics, then please keep believing that. Also, the fact is that I partly grew up on western propaganda - only that I managed to see through it very early on.

Oh wow, an ad hominem. That was quick. Well no, it's not. The quoted assessment is covering up years of western destabilization of Ukraine. Namely, two Soros-funded "colored revolutions", systematic antagonizing of Russia by the current post-"Maidan" regime in Kiev, ongoing oppression of Russian-speakers in the country, violation of the Minsk agreements, all on behalf of NATO and the zionists. It's clear what side initiated this whole crisis.

As for international law, it seems to me that Washington's illegal invasion of Iraq by in 2003 preceded any significant Russian military intervention. The one who tramples core rules under foot is setting a precedent. Afterwards they shouldn't come protesting if others wish to enjoy the same luxury.

Then, Russia never pursued a deliberate policy of destabilizing nation-states and entire regions, unlike the US regime and its vassals. I didn't come across any Russian policymakers or think tank pundits drooling over concepts such as "constructive chaos" and embarking on a serial undermining of the social fabric of nations like the zio-American empire has been doing since 2001 (primarily in West Asia and North Africa). Note: tearing apart the social fabric of a nation is not the same as annexing land - it's a different pair of shoes, and quite unparalleled in monstruosity.

_____

The west is going under before everyone's eyes. It's a decaying, decadent, defeated, out of steam and increasingly irrelevant handful of totalitatian, warmongering regimes. Nobody's going to shed a tear when they're confined to the trash can of history, the sooner the better.

Already, westerners per se are a quickly vanishing breed. Courtesy of their own globalist elites, who've relentlessly been promoting mass immigration and inter-ethnic mixing for decades. Result: 25% of "Germans" are of foreign descent. 26% in Sweden - where population growth is driven to 98,8% by people with foreign backgrounds. Nice perspectives on the horizon for the "west". :lol:

As i said, only we matter

:enjoy:

:D

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-06 at 12.14.01 PM.jpeg

As noble as your motivation is though brother, I'd advise against it if you are in a western country. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if totalitarian western regimes resorted to repressive measures against anyone donating to Russia. Also as another user said, Russia right now is registering such an amazing surplus in incomes that it doesn't depend on donations.

You are right. I for example personally report pro russian Propaganda on Facebook to the german authorities. Its easy, one click and it gets reported. Got several according the german network controle law. 😙👍

if Putin was just fighting the US alone the Russia army would no longer exist. Russia is fighting one far smaller far weaker country That is receiving a small supplies of arms compared to what Russia is throwing into the war and they are still losing.To be losing so many command personal is beyond compare in modern time. Unbelievable level of incompetence

You are right. I for example personally report pro russian Propaganda on Facebook to the german authorities. Its easy, one click and it gets reported. Got several according the german network controle law. 😙👍

Informed people already knew that western regimes are repressive police states relying on surveillance and denunciation. Their so-called "freedom of speech" is an underhanded hoax, and what they accuse others of (in the current German regime's case, what they used to demonize the German Democratic Republic and its Ministry of State Security (MfS or so-called "StaSi") for), they in fact practice themselves.

Thanks for the blatant self-exposure, great job.

People ought to bookmark the quoted post and whenever a NATO apologist in this thread comes up with the usual fairy tales about "freedom" and "democracy", confront them with it.

As i said, only we matter

In your self-infatuated delusions only. Not objectively in the real world. The awakening shall be all the more shocking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom