What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your own link says Greece is the very foundation of the West.

And im certainly not in the boiler room. How many here can afford antarctice cruise with Hurtigruten?

Foundation of the west, but not the West as we know it today. As I said, Greece and Greeks are hardly The West by the modern definition of that term. Look at the maps will ya.

You belong in the boiler room, you just feel you can afford it because people in the first class felt generous enough to take you with them, mostly as servant to their interest though…

The fiery inquisitor of Russia TOS-1A "Solntsepyok" is already in Ukraine. The Russian Ministry of Defense showed the work of TOS-1A "Solntsepyok" in Ukraine. The TOS-1A heavy flamethrower system is rightfully considered one of the deadliest weapons of the Russian army. The weapon is truly terrible as 24 rockets with a caliber of 220 mm. literally burn everything around. The thermobaric mixture of projectiles creates a cloud of explosive mixture and then undermines it. After detonation, the pressure rises sharply and then drops, the pressure drop leads to a guaranteed death of the enemy over an area of up to 40,000 square meters.

The air defense of the Ukrainian army shot down its Su-27P aircraft, aircraft number 38, belonged to the 9th brigade, based in Ozerny, Zhytomyr region. Earlier, the Ukrainian media claimed that a Russian plane was shot down, the situation cleared up when eyewitnesses photographed the wreckage of the plane.

Foundation of the west, but not the West as we know it today. As I said, Greece and Greeks are hardly The West by the modern definition of that term. Look at the maps will ya.

You belong in the boiler room, you just feel you can afford it because people in the first class felt generous enough to take you with them, mostly as servant to their interest though…

EU and USA are the West. Greece is in EU, aka West.

That said, i decide where i belong to.

EU and USA are the West. Greece is in EU, aka West.

That said, i decide where i belong to.

If you say so.

You might want to check your Greece-ness just in case. Who knows if you are part turkish, part slavic or even Arab since Greeks had been part somebody else‘s „world“ for thousands of years. I meant you were part of the Islamic world as well until the start of the 20th century. Any „West-ness“ in Greek is basically a recent attempt to bandwagon the EU because it was Greece that joined the modern „West“, not the other way around.

The fiery inquisitor of Russia TOS-1A "Solntsepyok" is already in Ukraine. The Russian Ministry of Defense showed the work of TOS-1A "Solntsepyok" in Ukraine. The TOS-1A heavy flamethrower system is rightfully considered one of the deadliest weapons of the Russian army. The weapon is truly terrible as 24 rockets with a caliber of 220 mm. literally burn everything around. The thermobaric mixture of projectiles creates a cloud of explosive mixture and then undermines it. After detonation, the pressure rises sharply and then drops, the pressure drop leads to a guaranteed death of the enemy over an area of up to 40,000 square meters.

The air defense of the Ukrainian army shot down its Su-27P aircraft, aircraft number 38, belonged to the 9th brigade, based in Ozerny, Zhytomyr region. Earlier, the Ukrainian media claimed that a Russian plane was shot down, the situation cleared up when eyewitnesses photographed the wreckage of the plane.

Interesting
Microsoft introduces new OS “windows 11” with new features. Russia introduces new thermo weapon to burn people.
George Maas, the former domestic spy agency of Germany, says weapons and military are the pride of Russia. Because there are nothing else they are proud of Russia celebrates every year bombastic the victory over Germany although this war was long over ago. Putin can’t afford to lose the war. Losing the war in Ukraine is a catastrophic event for Russia, and for him.

Interesting
Microsoft introduces new OS “windows 11” with new features. Russia introduces new thermo weapon to burn people.
George Maas, the former domestic spy agency of Germany, says weapons and military are the pride of Russia. Because there are nothing else they are proud of Russia celebrates every year bombastic the victory over Germany although this war was long over ago. Putin can’t afford to lose the war. Losing the war in Ukraine is a catastrophic event for Russia, and for him.
How many Vietnamese got burnt to crisp by napalm bombs?

How many Vietnamese got burnt to crisp by napalm bombs?
The city where I live in Germany was bombed by allied bombers to ground. No many were survived. Do you know what differs human from animal? Animal knows no revenge no hatred. We move on. I am not saying revenge is unnecessary. Sometimes it’s useful.

i dont expect some asian muslim who grew up on anti-west propaganda to understand europeans having decades of historical knowledge and experience of russian destabilization policies.

If you think a non-European cannot be familiar with the history of Europe nor understand contemporary international dynamics, then please keep believing that. Also, the fact is that I partly grew up on western propaganda - only that I managed to see through it very early on.

I mean, the russian invasion of a sovereign nation (ukraine) is kind of the epitome of the politics you are supposedly so morally inclined against you hypocrite

Oh wow, an ad hominem. That was quick. Well no, it's not. The quoted assessment is covering up years of western destabilization of Ukraine. Namely, two Soros-funded "colored revolutions", systematic antagonizing of Russia by the current post-"Maidan" regime in Kiev, ongoing oppression of Russian-speakers in the country, violation of the Minsk agreements, all on behalf of NATO and the zionists. It's clear what side initiated this whole crisis.

As for international law, it seems to me that Washington's illegal invasion of Iraq by in 2003 preceded any significant Russian military intervention. The one who tramples core rules under foot is setting a precedent. Afterwards they shouldn't come protesting if others wish to enjoy the same luxury.

Then, Russia never pursued a deliberate policy of destabilizing nation-states and entire regions, unlike the US regime and its vassals. I didn't come across any Russian policymakers or think tank pundits drooling over concepts such as "constructive chaos" and embarking on a serial undermining of the social fabric of nations like the zio-American empire has been doing since 2001 (primarily in West Asia and North Africa). Note: tearing apart the social fabric of a nation is not the same as annexing land - it's a different pair of shoes, and quite unparalleled in monstruosity.

_____

The west is the people who matter. Its bit like on the Titanic buddy. 1st class takes it all.

The west is going under before everyone's eyes. It's a decaying, decadent, defeated, out of steam and increasingly irrelevant handful of totalitatian, warmongering regimes. Nobody's going to shed a tear when they're confined to the trash can of history, the sooner the better.

Already, westerners per se are a quickly vanishing breed. Courtesy of their own globalist elites, who've relentlessly been promoting mass immigration and inter-ethnic mixing for decades. Result: 25% of "Germans" are of foreign descent. 26% in Sweden - where population growth is driven to 98,8% by people with foreign backgrounds. Nice perspectives on the horizon for the "west". :lol:

Last edited:
rbo9u1nkfrMfLFdHShvQ-o.jpg

rbo9u0ioaR2zJS2B0wc-o.jpg

rbo9tznnlhHIxYKUYf5j-o.jpg

Knowledge? German secret servive did not predict a russian attack. Their leader was even trapped in Kiew and had to be evacuated. The same organisation then believed Ukraine loses in 3 to 4 days.

So far its always and in evry case the exact oppossite of what Germany predicts

The west is the people who matter. Its bit like on the Titanic buddy. 1st class takes it all.

Greetings down to you to the boiler room.

Is this you Chandu?
Or is it Pandey G??

Last edited:

Russia decalred war on Ukraine, therefore Ukraine is within its rights to strike Russian military targets in Russia

Where do I send donation for Russia?? Twll me I'll do it now
Why would donate your money for Russian brother? Their coffers are full now. Their earning from oil and gas sales higher than ever and at the same time they are a little problem with buying stuff from the outside. They have (more than) enough food, fuel and basic daily needs at home. Nothing they desperately need from the outside world right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom