What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've got a range of 50 miles. 100% they will be used against Russia-based targets sometime soon, escalating the war and possibly drawing the supplier (ie us) into the war. Hope kiev been given strict terms and conditions on the missile launcher s

They've got a range of 50 miles. 100% they will be used against Russia-based targets sometime soon, escalating the war and possibly drawing the supplier (ie us) into the war. Hope kiev been given strict terms and conditions on the missile launcher s
Well, it's a hot war, so pretty sure any target inside Ukraine are clear to shoot.

As for inside Russia, I seems to remember UK once said a month ago that Ukraine could go after weapon and supply inside Russia. That's fair game, but whether or not using UK MLRS to do it is another question.

Frankly, I received an €200 and an €100 energy check from our govt, it fully covered the warming of my house last winter, thanks to the isolation job I did!!!
I see no increase in food prices at LIDL or Aldi, I like Aldi a lot since everything is de-branded products : you get all the Gervais, Danone, Bel stuff for about half the usual price. De-branding is a typical EU feature due to the CAP-induced over production : Rather than only selling under their most advertised brand names which target high-end shops, all the over-production is rebranded, e.g. the Vache-qui-Rit box gets a "Paturon" sticker which is sold to hard-discount super-markets...
In the end, they even make more money at selling the rebrands on the hard discount market and the poor gets great quality food too...

The only thing on the heavy side is the price of gasoline... For sure, at €1.88-2.02 per L of Super-95 instead of €1.15 one year ago, it causes issues if you drive a lot, but... Maybe time to consider electric/hybrid cars????
Without all these ugly states that sponsor terrorism to protect their fossil energy sales, we'd all have nuclear-propelled cars for long...
Moreover, with fast-breeders, nuke is a renewable energy...

Funny fact : this convicted ex-Italian PM was also the greatest friend in the EU for... Benyamin Netanyahu
Actually, Berlusconi also advocated Israel's entry in the EU:cheers:
Well, to be frank, it would be a great idea: it would piss off all racists and the start-up nation would be a wonderful add to the EU, and I have a bit enough that we're always the only ones doing EU's "dirty" [military] job, moreover, they're also a significant nuke power. Same with Ukraine's entry : we'd have a nice kickass quartet with Israel, Ukraine, Greece and France and it'd drive dudes like you totally insane... You're a rare case : more than 80% of Iranian people are pro-west and pro-Israel, the others gets the benefits from the illegitimate tyranny that runs the country since 1979...

Now, I'm surprised Berlusconi wasn't friend with Khamenei as he likes a lot rooked politicians! In terms of embezzlement and stealing his people's money, Khamenei is world's #2 after Putin with an about $95 billions wealth

Your really really struggling to cope arent you?

80% Iranians pro israel? Ok zionist if you say so.

Radio Raffie facts:

-Munich economy bigger then Russia
-80% of Iranians are pro israel
-Putin and khamenei richest men on earth
-Ukraine on the cusp of glorious victory
-Russians were supposed to run out of soldiers, food and ammo 100 days ago
-unicorns are real, and an army of them are assembling with murican wunderwaff himars to counter attack Russia back to Siberia…

Anything i miss?

Hats off for the amazing rely. Now i will wait zartosh to either ignore it completely, or respond with even more conspiracy theories and unfunded blame

Amazing reply? Let me guess you just be a shitstream media consumer?

The western echo chamber propaganda might be able to fool their own people into believing anything. Like literally gender no longer exists and anyone defying this gets cancelled jk rowling style/ lose their jobs

Unfortunately for you and your delusional type, western propaganda cannot win wars , cannot bring down inflation and cannot create energy out of hot air coming from your woke politicians rear end

If Hitler was alive today, he would ally germany with Russia. And would fulfill his promise to send the americans back to the sea (where they belonng) and liberate europe.

Nobody even takes euros seriously anymore. Your politicians are laughed at. If they want to negotiate, they talk to yoyr american bosses.

Last edited:
Yea Ukraine is 100% within their rights to strike any location in the Russian Federation.

Also - This thread has turned into a garbage can with soo much baseless propaganda. Mods should clean this stuff up.

3505123.jpg

Well, it's a hot war, so pretty sure any target inside Ukraine are clear to shoot.

As for inside Russia, I seems to remember UK once said a month ago that Ukraine could go after weapon and supply inside Russia. That's fair game, but whether or not using UK MLRS to do it is another question.

I'm not sure what weapons can be sent to Ukraine that can't hit Russia; In many places Ukraine controls territory right up to the Russian border; I could throw a stone in to Russia

Countering NATO-zionist propaganda about supermarket shelves in Russia being empty as a result of sanctions - a claim made lately by some western media: see footage of fully packed supermarkets, even in small Russian villages. This is while in numerous western countries, inflation has reached post-WW2 record levels, gas prices are going through the roof and shortages of some essential commodities like dry baby milk have been noticed.

Clearly, western sanctions have not just failed to reach their aims but moreover they've backfired big time. Beautiful.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what weapons can be sent to Ukraine that can't hit Russia; In many places Ukraine controls territory right up to the Russian border; I could throw a stone in to Russia
I was saying whether or not UK allow the Ukrainian to use the MLRS they donate to hit target inside Russia is a different issue, Of course anything with range can technically be used to hit Russia.

The rest of the world is no longer following western imperialists in their destabilization policies against free nations. Lovely.

_____

Analysis

The West vs. the Rest​

Welcome to the 21st-century Cold War.​

By Angela Stent, a nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and the author of Putin’s World: Russia Against the West and With the Rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom