What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope, till engines of Russian tanks are hot, they take Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania too. It wouldn't be hard and an strong massage to Finland.

This is just strong-arming, once Ukraine has been weakened militarily and they depose of that comedian, it'll be back to negotiations and everyone will forget about this in 2 months time.

Putin: I Asked US President Bill Clinton, "How Would USA Feel About Russia Joining NATO?"​

Kadyrov is a mafia boss under the protection of Russia, who sells the political rights of his people for his own future. When the Ukrainian crisis calms down a bit, I can write something about their illegal activities in the Black Sea and the Caucasus. There are also some Turkish court decisions regarding gangs affiliated with Kadyrov.

Wishful thinking.
Russia won’t dare invade nato and risk starting a nuclear war
If west completely imposes sanctions on RUssia then there wouldn't be any reason for Russians to hesitate. Nothing to lose in fact.

The three Baltic states belong to Russia geographically, you can see Kaliningrad right behind them.

Western-Ukrainian neo-Nazi came to power after illegal coup are slaves of the West, as their grandfathers were during Western invasion of USSR in 1941. And Westerners are glad to have bunch of idiots to use them against Russia.

And why should the will of the Ukrainian people not be respected ?

Russian tank crushes Ukrainian car with person inside :

~

Last edited:

CGTN exclusive: Russian Foreign Ministry responds to sanctions against Russia

The three Baltic states belong to Russia geographically, you can see Kaliningrad right behind them.
Bro, a german with the same perspective can say that Königsberg is the old capital of herself.

The main question here Gambit:
Why is America not helping Ukraine?

Russia is all those bad things
Ukraine is all those good things
But yet America is sitting home safely and putting mere sanctions which the Russian give zero damn about.
Where is the mighty US Army?

You see now how different the world is today than it was just 20 years ago.
In order for the American president to do anything, domestic and foreign, he must have legal authority, or at least the facade of such. NATO membership is that legal authority. It mean since Ukraine is not a NATO member, we cannot DIRECTLY help Ukraine. Sympathetically, the American people stands with Ukraine, but legally speaking, and I know how it sounds 'hiding' behind the legality shield, the American people are tired of sending troops to foreign lands and fight with little or no national security interests.

What we can and will do is help Ukraine INDIRECTLY via the porcupine policy, or a repeat of the Soviet occupied Afghanistan policy. We will send sophisticated weapons to the Baltic countries who will send the weapons via land routes to Ukraine. We should have done this earlier but it is not too late to arm the Ukrainians enough to make life difficult for the Russian occupation.

Glad to see you after a long time.
Been busy. I recently moved from the Wild Wild West part of the US back to the east coast nearer to my family. So I have been busy spending time with my little niece and nephew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom