What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

The east will fall soon
The East wont fall, Russia has failed to make any meaningful progress of date.

They have the moral highground. Rather should i say HAD the moral highground had it not been for the stupid decisions Zelinsky took (no male in military age allowed to leave Ukraine and also talks of conscription) as well as the Azov battalions actions during the war (stopping civillians from fleeing the war zone).

With the 1 legit person trying to defend his country, they will always be another 100 corrupt people trying to control it.
Well desperate times and all that, Ukraine is a country of 35 million with a much smaller conventional army compared to Russia, so these decisions do make sense if you look at them pragmatically, now a for AZOV, I'm not a fan of the Azov brigades but most countries use such groups in times of crisis as force multiplies, the only concern for me is - what happens when the conflict is over.

As for conscription, Russia has conscription. We need to look at this in perspective, is this any different then when the Royal Indian Army drafted in hundreds of thousands from the commonwealth - many who didn't have a say in the matter?

As for stopping civilians leaving the country - this will be something that I expect will see some future challenges in the ECHR in the Hauge, especially when Ukraine becomes a provisional member of the EU.

Just my humble opinion but despite this war entering a very gruelling and protracted period, Ukraine will eventually prevail. It is a real shame that there are still people who believe that Russia's invasion of Ukraine was justified or somehow morally correct. There is nothing morally correct or ethical about this conflict.

Mine is the unpopular opinion among the lynch crowds like many rational and human opinions are but I support Russia. You joined today so you will see why today and the coming days.

I betray my own people? You're the one saying Ukraine is more Greek than Russian. Do you hear yourself?

You're the one who always talks about civilised Europe and barbarian Asia and Africa. What are we,heathens?

And destroy our economies in the proccess? I know you keep bragging about your money,but if this war brought your family down economically,to the point of not just not being able to travel here and there for your sports,but to only have one house and not being able to pay the bills,would you still insist for the war to keep going on?

I would. This is about our future and freedom. Russia must lose. Its an absolute imperative. Or one day we live same pathetic shithole lives as russians do in their failed state.

I would. This is about our future and freedom. Russia must lose. Its an absolute imperative. Or one day we live same pathetic shithole lives as russians do in their failed state.
Hear Hear, Russia will be neutered in Ukraine.

The son must take his knowledge from this PDF thread :rofl: :

Rain of fire !

And I have ask you before, how can you support Zelensky who has banned all opposition parties especially because many of them happen to be leftist and has put at least one into house arrest and has gotten one of his mediators with Russia executed ? Isn't this what NATO accuses its enemies of ? Yet NATO is openly supporting dictator Zelensky with hypocrisy.

You constantly accuse @Foinikas of betrayal and what not, but just because he rejects the anti-human and irrational line taken by NATO governments. You have created a fascist majoritarian dictatorship in Europe just like we have in India where any dissenter is automatically labeled "anti-national" and told "Go to Pakistan !" :lol: You say Europe is not like Russia, that Europe is civilized and democratic yet you are not allowing Foinikas to have his right of thought especially when he is making much sense. Is this right of you ?

What's next ? You going to Sweden and role playing a Viking warrior from a 1000 years ago ?

So first you told me that about @Hassan Al-Somal and now about The SC. Firstly, how do I know who all are on your ignore list and secondly, why are you ignoring them when they are taking the trouble of finding and presenting the daily and broad truths of the Ukraine war which NATO media is not admitting and in fact going stubbornly against ? Are you rejecting that Nazis are not being found, even from Azovstal ? That the "democracy-protector" Ukraine military is not committing war crimes and just foulest crimes really ? A group of them holding down a Russian soldier in the night and he moaning in terrible pain, with them holding him down more as he moans more, maybe they just burning him with a swastika or cutting him up I don't know. That vid posted here was deleted by mods. The same brave Ukrainian Territorial Defense Forces shooting up cars of civilians as they flee cities. You were making multiple posts including to me about how the a Russian tank fired upon a Ukrainian civilian cyclist. That firing would have been a honest mistake but you just ignore the real crimes by the fanatics among the Ukrainian military. So many crimes. And what happened to Bucha is what I asked you multiple times ? NATO made a big lie just like it has done since 1949, besmirched Russia and now has moved to other lies. What are you doing, man ?

I do what i see as best for my people.

Death to Russia

Hear Hear, Russia will be neutered in Ukraine.

It was anemic even before Ukraine. Now its dissolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom