What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a Buddhist - I don't follow any organised religion.

See my first answer above. Stay happy!

Now lets discuss Russia and Ukraine war :).

You're new here. As you may have already realised, this particular poster spams the forum with communist ideological material and takes it on himself to tell people what to do and judge them based on their beliefs, or lack thereof. Given the backdrop of the forum, agnostic/atheist orientated ideas can be difficult to convey...as I've learnt through previous experience.

You're new here. As you may have already realised, this particular poster spams the forum with communist ideological material and takes it on himself to tell people what to do and judge them based on their beliefs, or lack thereof. Given the backdrop of the forum, agnostic/atheist orientated ideas can be difficult to convey...as I've learnt through previous experience.
Thank you for the heads up. I appreciate it.

Fine then please note my suggestion to exit the genocidal and criminal British military
I wish to serve the country that has given me so much. I respect your right to an opinion, and I will respect my freedom to choose my own path. I don't think the British Army will actively get involved in the Ukrainian conflict, even if it does, if I am required to volunteer, I will gladly do so. My loyalty first and foremost is to Britain.

Zelensky said Russians control 20% of Ukraine.

Pussolini wanted controle all of Ukraine within 3 days. And until 2014 Russia controller 100% of it. Looks food for us. all this wipes tenhousands of russian family lines off.

Time to heat it up a bit and send more heavy weapons.

Pussolini wanted controle all of Ukraine within 3 days. And until 2014 Russia controller 100% of it. Looks food for us. all this wipes tenhousands of russian family lines off.

Time to heat it up a bit and send more heavy weapons.
When you say "Looks good for us"?

Are you fighting in the first line?

dLfPsSw.png

2 tank, 1 btr 80, 2 logistics vehicles

This is what Russian screening unit looks like there today. Very light. 4-8 groups of tanks were not seen there today.
  1. Maybe they are splitting them, to restore companies
  2. Maybe heavier forces were diverted to preparing a defence line further south
100 days into the war, and we still have no idea what force exactly they have on the south. Maybe they been intentionally exaggerating their numbers from the start?

Remembering the first days of war, Russians did in fact retreat behind the Antonovskiy bridge despite the defending force being really, really small. Did the entire field army, and corps group retreat from a single undermanned brigade?

Why did Russians did crumble so fast despite preparing their defences for 3 months?

Imho, Kherson is just 1 blown bridge away from being taken. They may have been putting this as a deception from the start.

Is it a diversion, or a straight deception like how Soviets did it in WW2? @jhungary

I believe Ukrainians should have blown up the bridge long ago, and ground them down into surrender.

A single bridge span on Antonovskiy bridge can be repaired within weeks, for as long as columns are intact.

Last edited:
What of them ? They are as much genociders, war criminals and regime changers as the Bushes and B'liar.

You worry about the flood of Russian radiation that can come to your gatherings of "Brothers" Dawah Man and Muhammad Hijab. :)

Failed state Russia ? You never replied to this post of mine on "highest living standards" Europe.

Who are your people ?

90 nm is fine ATM. I suppose Mikron supplies to Russian space, research, government and military applications where reliability is critical.

Russia has no substrate makers, nor own semi chemicals.

All suppliers of stuff above are in USA, Germany, Taiwan, and South Korea

Last edited:
1 tank, 1 btr 80, 2 logistics vehicles

This is what Russian screening unit looks like there today. Very light. 4-8 groups of tanks were not seen there today.
  1. Maybe they are splitting them, to restore companies
  2. Maybe heavier forces were diverted to preparing a defence line further south
100 days into the war, and we still have no idea what force exactly they have on the south. Maybe they been intentionally exaggerating their numbers from the start?

Remembering the first days of war, Russians did in fact retreat behind the Antonovskiy bridge despite the defending force being really, really small. Did the entire field army, and corps group retreat from a single undermanned brigade?

Why did Russians did crumble so fast despite preparing their defences for 3 months?

Imho, Kherson is just 1 blown bridge away from being taken. They may have been putting this as a deception from the start.

Is it a diversion, or a straight deception like how Soviets did it in WW2? @jhungary

The Russians moved a significant amount of armor and artillery from other axis to the Severodonetsk front. There’s few Russian units south of Kherson to Crimea. The Russian position in Kherson is unsustainable.

I don't think the British Army will actively get involved in the Ukrainian conflict, even if it does, if I am required to volunteer, I will gladly do so. My loyalty first and foremost is to Britain.

Your loyalty first and foremost should be to humanity, to rationality and justice. There are many people in Britain or of British-origin who would be opposed to their names slotted unwillingly among the British people slobbering for killing Russians like dogs hunting down a cat. Please contact the wonderful, young Sukant Chandan of the Sons of Malcom group in Britain who has agitated against NATO imperialism especially since the 2011 invasions of Libyan Jamahiriya and Syria :

JANUARY 18, 2013 BY SAMIROL

Sons of Malcolm: A letter of revolutionary love to our pro-arab spring brothers and sisters on the question of Algeria​

http://sonsofmalcolm.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-letter-of-revolutionary-love-to-our.html

I sent this message this morning to a great upstanding and knowledgeable brother, we have been on different sides of the barricades in Libya and Syria, but I am pleading with people to close ranks with Algerian FLN and army against imperalism. – Sukant Chandan, Sons of Malcolm
Peace Brother,

Brother, I write to you with revolutionary love.

I am pleading and begging you to see what the enemy has done to Libya and now Syria (and also Tunisia and Egypt), and I beg you to please not make the same mistakes on FLN Algeria.

I put it to you that in the interests of isolating the white imperialists we MUST close ranks totally with the FLN Algerian state and army and defend their right to defeat imperialist plans against them.

Let us put our egos and political sectarianism aside, and fight wholly against the imperialists, and close ranks totally with the FLN Algerians and army who are fighting not only for their independence, but your country’s as well, the whole North Africa, whole of Africa and the entire GlobalSouth.

I wish you a blessed day and respect and love to you and your family and loved ones.

Sukant
And then read dispatches from the lovely and rational journalist Lizzie Phelan who was in Libya in 2011 during the war and has reported from Syria 2011 onwards and interviewed Bashar al Assad too. She spoke truths about the the NATO lies against the systems of Muammar Gaddafi and Assad. She spoke in the British parliament against the British operation against Muammar. She is brilliant and truth-seeking and has worked with Ruptly ( associated with RT ) and has appeared on Iranian TV :
avatars-000178279567-9d6cwa-t500x500.jpg

lizzie-phelan-2.jpg

lizzie_phelan_2910.jpg

lizzie-phelan-0341878f-85df-490e-b235-ca6a3ab81c5-resize-750.jpeg

Russia has no substrate makers, nor semi chemicals.

All suppliers of stuff above are in USA, Germany, Taiwan, and South Korea

Who was doing it during USSR times ? And there is China of course ( SMIC etc ).

Your loyalty first and foremost should be to humanity, to rationality and justice. There are many people in Britain or of British-origin who would be opposed to their names slotted unwillingly among the British people slobbering for killing Russians like dogs hunting down a cat. Please contact the wonderful, young Sukant Chandan of the Sons of Malcom group in Britain who has agitated against NATO imperialism especially since the 2011 invasions of Libyan Jamahiriya and Syria :

And then read dispatches from the lovely and rational journalist Lizzie Phelan who was in Libya in 2011 during the war and has reported from Syria 2011 onwards and interviewed Bashar al Assad too. She spoke truths about the the NATO lies against the systems of Muammar Gaddafi and Assad. She spoke in the British parliament against the British operation against Muammar. She is brilliant and truth-seeking and has worked with Ruptly ( associated with RT ) and has appeared on Iranian TV :

lizzie-phelan-2.jpg

lizzie_phelan_2910.jpg

He can't, he got the "Brown man complexe", yes Sahib !

The most important points made by the head of the Left Party in Germany and foreign policy spokesman Gregory Jesse in the discussion on Ukraine in the Bundestag:

1. The US + EU don't know what to do after their sanctions against Russia that didn't work but also backfired
  2. Germans, the more NATO distrusts Russia, the more hostile it is to Russia, and the more Russia is pushed away from the European Union, the higher the price of Russian fuel, metals, food, fertilizers and chemicals... and out of your reach.
  3. Russian weapons are flying farther and higher, faster, more accurate and more destructive. It has been proven concretely as we have not seen. for a long time
  4. The United States and the European Union have always imposed 4,000 sanctions on Russia, and now there are about 7,000 bans. What are the consequences of your arbitrary punishments now?
  5. do you know? Anne, Russia, and history proves it: they are never defeated in military wars - I'm not exaggerating
  6. Europe cannot have true peace without Russia
  7. So in the end, the EU and Russia clashed with each other for what? Who benefits?
  8. Do we buy American oil and gas cheaper than Russian? Do we buy American minerals, chemicals and wheat cheaper from Russia and with the same facilities offered from Russia?
  9. If there is an unfortunate conflict with Russia - will the Americans keep their promise to implement Article 5 of NATO to protect your country? Let me tell you - once the conflict has occurred - Americans will want and be busy at that time to save their lives, where and when can they save you?
  10. Please be careful and read Putin's message carefully when it comes to red lines.. do you think he is just joking to scare you? I suppose attacking them from many sides, you must understand that the land on which you stand here, including America, will become a desert before you finish your prayers.

The most important points made by the head of the Left Party in Germany and foreign policy spokesman Gregory Jesse in the discussion on Ukraine in the Bundestag:

1. The US + EU don't know what to do after their sanctions against Russia that didn't work but also backfired
  2. Germans, the more NATO distrusts Russia, the more hostile it is to Russia, and the more Russia is pushed away from the European Union, the higher the price of Russian fuel, metals, food, fertilizers and chemicals... and out of your reach.
  3. Russian weapons are flying farther and higher, faster, more accurate and more destructive. It has been proven concretely as we have not seen. for a long time
  4. The United States and the European Union have always imposed 4,000 sanctions on Russia, and now there are about 7,000 bans. What are the consequences of your arbitrary punishments now?
  5. do you know? Anne, Russia, and history proves it: they are never defeated in military wars - I'm not exaggerating
  6. Europe cannot have true peace without Russia
  7. So in the end, the EU and Russia clashed with each other for what? Who benefits?
  8. Do we buy American oil and gas cheaper than Russian? Do we buy American minerals, chemicals and wheat cheaper from Russia and with the same facilities offered from Russia?
  9. If there is an unfortunate conflict with Russia - will the Americans keep their promise to implement Article 5 of NATO to protect your country? Let me tell you - once the conflict has occurred - Americans will want and be busy at that time to save their lives, where and when can they save you?
  10. Please be careful and read Putin's message carefully when it comes to red lines.. do you think he is just joking to scare you? I suppose attacking them from many sides, you must understand that the land on which you stand here, including America, will become a desert before you finish your prayers.
What party exactly? And what name exactly? Cannot find this supposed “leader” online.

lizzie-phelan-2.jpg

lizzie_phelan_2910.jpg

Who was doing it during USSR times ? And there is China of course ( SMIC etc ).
Russia could have chosen european integration and trade. They however decide to do what they always do to their eastern european colonies, commit atrocities and use force….

You are on the sidelines cheering for a colonialist empire that committed the holodomir, the execution of 20.000 polish intellectuals and pows, that time and time again mistreated former warsaw pact nations. Who came RUNNING to de DEFENSIVE pact called Nato.

Now russia is sending itself back decades. To become a new north korea like buffer for china….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom