What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what of them?

What of them ? They are as much genociders, war criminals and regime changers as the Bushes and B'liar.

Hear Hear, Russia will be neutered in Ukraine.

You worry about the flood of Russian radiation that can come to your gatherings of "Brothers" Dawah Man and Muhammad Hijab. :)

I would. This is about our future and freedom. Russia must lose. Its an absolute imperative. Or one day we live same pathetic shithole lives as russians do in their failed state.

Failed state Russia ? You never replied to this post of mine on "highest living standards" Europe.

I do what i see as best for my people.

Death to Russia

Who are your people ?

Is this related to this ?

Speaking of chip production in Russia, it is interesting to note that MCST, the developer of Elbrus CPUs, is negotiating with Russian contract chipmaker Mikron to make processors domestically, according to RBC. MCST's most advanced Elbrus chip was made at TSMC using the company's 16 nm fabrication technology. By contrast, Mikron's most advanced node is 90 nm.
90 nm is fine ATM. I suppose Mikron supplies to Russian space, research, government and military applications where reliability is critical.

You worry about the flood of Russian radiation that can come to your gatherings of "Brothers" Dawah Man and Muhammad Hijab. :)
Question for you... Why would you presume what my religion is?

What of them ? They are as much genociders, war criminals and regime changers as the Bushes and B'liar.

Failed state Russia ? You never replied to this post of mine on "highest living standards" Europe.

Who are your people ?

90 nm is fine ATM. I suppose Mikron supplies to Russian space, research, government and military applications where reliability is critical.

Russia is dirt poor and led by a facist terror regime. Its absolute horror version how i inagine life should be. An everlasting depressive freak show.

Russia is our enemy and we fight them whatever it takes.

My people -> Europe

Russia is dirt poor and led by a facist terror regime. Its absolute horror version how i inagine life should be. An everlasting depressive freak show.
You're retarded if you think that about Russia. You should go check North Korea or life in poor African countries or central America.

You're retarded if you think that about Russia. You should go check North Korea or life in poor African countries or central America.

I visited Russia. Its a shithole. Never saw more depressive place like Irkutsk.

Central america or african countries at least have joy, colors and happiness. Russia is just that, grey, dead, corrupted and tyranny.

What they saying? I dont speak orcish

I visited Russia. Its a shithole. Never saw more depressive place like Irkutsk.
Irkutsk is in the eastern part of Siberia ffs.

I would. This is about our future and freedom. Russia must lose. Its an absolute imperative. Or one day we live same pathetic shithole lives as russians do in their failed state.
You're saying that now. You have your money,you travel around the world for trekking and fun. You study in Germany. You live a nice life.

If you went bankrupt because of the war and were reduced to one house,no trips and no studies abroad or even going out for coffee and food with friends then you would have nagged about the war dragging on and on.

Question for you... Why would you presume what my religion is?

Well, I saw Khan in your name and you live in Britain so...

North Korea has free housing, free healthcare, free education and other things. It is a welfare-based society that is very organized, clean and much better than most parts of the "free world" especially my India. :)

Well, I saw Khan in your name and you live in Britain so...
Khan is actually Mongolic in origin, it is often an easy mistake to make to assume that everyone who shares the surname Khan is either from a particular belt of Pakistan which is sad. As I explained to another poster, I am an ethnic Ashkun, my family although originally from Afghanistan are settled in Chitral, we are what people in Pakistan refer to as Khana Badosh (refugees/nomads).

Khan is actually Mongolic in origin

I know but I didn't think there could be a Mongolian Buddhist in Britain. :D

As I explained to another poster, I am an ethnic Ashkun, my family although originally from Afghanistan are settled in Chitral, we are what people in Pakistan refer to as Khana Badosh (refugees/nomads).

I see and I now saw in the 'New introductions' thread you saying "I am new to this forum, I am a British Pakistani."

You will be interested to know of another Khana Badosh on PDF who disappeared from the forum four days after he joined in 2019 but he left much info about the community and its troubles and the oppressions it faces :

Also, you say you are in the British army reserves. Well, I will ask you to exit from this component of Capitalist-imperialist genocider NATO that creates and supports proxy groups like Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood.

Lastly, are you a Muslim or do you consider yourself a Muslim or are you another since that was your question to me ?

I know but I didn't think there could be a Mongolian Buddhist in Britain. :D

I see and I now saw in the 'New introductions' thread you saying "I am new to this forum, I am a British Pakistani."

You will be interested to know of another Khana Badosh on PDF who disappeared from the forum four days after he joined in 2019 but he left much info about the community and its troubles and the oppressions it faces :

Also, you say you are in the British army reserves. Well, I will ask you to exit from this component of Capitalist-imperialist genocider NATO that creates and supports proxy groups like Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood.

Lastly, are you a Muslim or do you consider yourself a Muslim or are you another since that was your question to me ?
I know but I didn't think there could be a Mongolian Buddhist in Britain.
:D
I am not a Buddhist - I don't follow any organised religion.
See my first answer above. Stay happy!

Now lets discuss Russia and Ukraine war :).

Irkutsk is in the eastern part of Siberia ffs.

You're saying that now. You have your money,you travel around the world for trekking and fun. You study in Germany. You live a nice life.

If you went bankrupt because of the war and were reduced to one house,no trips and no studies abroad or even going out for coffee and food with friends then you would have nagged about the war dragging on and on.

No, i would blow up russians then to help us win.

true that but it was also a title of the leaders of small tribes in afghani just like chowdry was the title of a village owner in punjab, just like rajput was the title of a servant of a ruler (from any zaat/caste).

then khan bahadar was a title given to their sub-continental loyalists by the British

but now khan has evolved into a name, just like rajput has become a qom, seen a sub-village in AJK where every single person writes chowdry with their name and they changed the name of the place from dhok chhappraan to dhok chowdrian.

in many areas many gujjars jats bains and other have changed their qom to chowdary, it is no longer a title but a zaat

@M. Sarmad help!
Yes, I only added the Khan to my handle because when a friend in University would call me Khan bahi :lol:. I didn't know it would cause so much controversy.

I am not a Buddhist - I don't follow any organised religion.

OK.

See my first answer above. Stay happy!

Now lets discuss Russia and Ukraine war :).

Fine then please note my suggestion to exit the genocidal and criminal British military to avoid being called up to participate in the NATO support of Ukrainian Nazis and the thief and war criminal Zelensky and to avoid aggression against Russian soldiers and perhaps in the coming months against Russia itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom