What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The proud boys aren’t nazis, would everyone stop using that term for those they don’t agree with

Whether or not their fighting is irrelevant, their numbers are so small even if they are mike Tyson they’re contributing little.
10 000 is small.. that's a whole division of SOF..

Slowly but surely Russia is imposing it's will on and off the battlefield. And it's going to get worse hereon. A lightweight can only stand toe-to-toe with a heavyweight for do long.. even if your corner is cheering you on. Cheers can only get you so far.
Someone correctly pointed out the real reason why the collective economic might of the NATO couldn't harm Russia the way Western sanctions for example crushed Iraq or Afghanistan. It's real economy vs
" service " ( aka illusory) economy. A country like Russia, China or even Iran and India derives it's economic power from real products, either natural ( eg oil, food, hydro, gas, minerals) or manufactured ( eg industrial stuff).
Western countries economic might depends on the worship of their fake products by the rest of the world, drawing from the aura they built during colonialism
For example the outrageous prices we pay for their bags, branded shoes, cosmetics etc made in Bangladesh or Vietnam. Or the extortionate sums we pay for their useless degrees in the education sector. Etc.
This war is a direct clash between a product vs service economy.. and it exposed the latter. For the same reason China can sleep easy now, West will kill themselves trying to sanction it.

I hope for greater humanity ( unfortunately for the Ukraine and Russia) this war drag on for a few years. It will thoroughly expose the Western myth re their military, economic and political might. This will help the rest of the world to decouple from their hegemony on world institutions through which they leech-off the rest of the world.
It would be great foolishness on the part of the Chinese to not speed up this process( by helping Russia at this critical stage.. and the Chinese ain't fools.)
** To any Russian here: why the hell are rail lines to Poland still running freely???

Last edited:
Interfax, citing Russian Defense: Nuclear forces conduct maneuvers in Russia's "Ivanovo" province

Urgent | Interfax on Russian Defense: The maneuvers include the use of "Yars" ballistic missile launchers, with the participation of about 1,000 soldiers
@AlArabiya_Brk

Last edited:
Yeah, you also doubted that Russia didn't have the balls to invade Ukraine or take any territory from Ukraine. You doubt that Russia is one of the major global and European powers. Losses are part of any war you little Sherlock.
Those are no doubts but shocks to you ;)
Caucaus lol forget about it. Most Russians voluntary supporting this war are from Caucasus and Chechnya.

I never said that. I always said russia is a facist terror regime. Its no power though, the city of munich alone has bigger economy.

There are no russian in caucasus btw

@Apollon @Vergennes @Wood @F-22Raptor @Messerschmitt ( where is this fellow lately ? ) @Raffie @Get Ya Wig Split, one of your swastika boys encountering the Russians. :enjoy:

The proud boys aren’t nazis, would everyone stop using that term for those they don’t agree with

Please stop denying what they are. Right from them going on BBC and wailing how the ebeel Russians were killing blond, blue-eyed people to them hanging Russian-speaking pregnant women off wood beams in forests and for years supporting a WW2 era Nazi, Stepan Bandera, and so on it is clear who they are to everyone.

@Apollon @Vergennes @Wood @F-22Raptor @Messerschmitt ( where is this fellow lately ? ) @Raffie @Get Ya Wig Split, one of your swastika boys encountering the Russians. :enjoy:

Please stop denying what they are. Right from them going on BBC and wailing how the ebeel Russians were killing blond, blue-eyed people to them hanging Russian-speaking pregnant women off wood beams in forests and for years supporting a WW2 era Nazi, Stepan Bandera, and so on it is clear who they are to everyone.

I dont see posts from trolls that i ignore. Dont link me on posts i dont see anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom