What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as I predicted, as they keep backing off, and try to do attack on smaller areas with higher force concentration, the better area target they are becoming.

As time goes, the rolling encirclement force turned into a snowball of depleted, and exhausted units.

Imagine, at the start Russia had 2 field armies in Izyum area vs. at most 2 full divisions of Ukrainians.

Now Ukrainians are pushing what's left of them back.

Their losses in Izyum must have been staggering for Ukrainians to try pushing, or they have actually gave up on advancing there, and were pulling out forces on their own.

-------

What this must tells Ukraine:
  • Opportunity to rotate ASAP
  • 1 more month to turn territorials into soldiers
  • Finish forming 2 reserve divisions ASAP, and then pick an easy target for them
  • Relocate forces from places of lowest Russian aggression, and lowest risk of attack

Last edited:
You can choose to believe whatever you want.
For me, time will tell.

I can wait for the REAL NEWS. But they won't be LIVE on Western MSM. .

After all none of you can corroborated any of the made believe tales you are posting in here apart from one fact.

The Russian allies are capturing new territories wifh each passing days.

This one everyone is agreeing. Mariopul has indeed fallen.

And US Secretary of Defense Llyod Austin and Chancellor Olaf Scholtz are calling for a ceasefire.

Calling for CEASEFIRE when they are winning the war does not make any sense at least not for me.

Maybe for some of you.

But these are fact that cannot be denied.

Oh yes,the truth surely lies with the Russians LMAO.

Russians are suffering attrocious attrition losing close to a BTG every days,they are constantly revising their objectives down,they don't have enough forces to make rotations of troops,their troops are exhausted and morale low,they are building BTGs from scratches things aren't looking bright.

Russia claims they destroyed the Ukrainian military might but the said Ukrainians have chased them from Kyiv,Chernihiv,Sumy,they are chasing them from Kharkiv and are conducting counter offensives.

Ukrainians are preparing and training their forces with all the heavy stuff they have received from the west (which still continues) and will soon be able to launch massive and large scall offensives. Russians will have more and more struggle to hold their current territories.

Military analysts generally agreed Russian soldiers who are playing the secondary role will readily withdraw back from settlement they are controlling which they deemed as indefensible based on their strength to allow the enemy to enter.

Then they will wait for the main DNR and LNR militia who are doing the real fighting to arrive.

With their air supports and missiles, soon we will hear and see heavy casualties incurred on the Ukrainian Forces now in defense. That has been repeated over and over again in this war.

What the hell is wrong with the Ukrainian Army?

At this rate, they will face an eminent defeat or ending.

That is why I always says a diplomatic and negotiatlon is the only way out for them. But it may be too late.

Last edited:
You really believe the propaganda nonsense that you're putting out. Without any power assisting them with guided anti-tank weapons, artilleries, drones, and fighter jets, the Afghan people defeated the NATO alliance. That is a fact that you can't escape from. The US and NATO were forced to negotiate with the same Taliban that they were trying to uproot to the point where that same organization is the government in Afghanistan today. And that is what Congressman Matt Gaetz acknowledged.
US/NATO - Afghan War was of entirely different character then the ongoing Russia - Ukraine War.

US/NATO does not have direct access to Afghanistan.
- Pakistan provided access.
- This arrangement made it possible for Pakistan to preserve its interests in Afghanistan.
- Pakistan felt that Afghan Taliban should be saved.
- USA did not declare Afghan Taliban a terrorist organization.
- The door for negotiations between USA and Afghan Taliban was kept open.

US/NATO wanted to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network.
- Pakistan accepted.
- Al-Qaeda Network was dismantled in time.
- Osama Bin Laden was assassinated in 2011.
- Hamza Bin Laden was assassinated in 2019.

USA and Afghan Taliban finalized a deal in 2020.
- Afghan Taliban agreed to not allow any organization to use Afghan soil as launching pad for terrorist attacks in USA and its allies.
- US/NATO agreed to withdraw troops from Afghanistan.

As far as the battles are concerned: Afghan Taliban stood no chance against US/NATO in direct clashes. How do you think US/NATO occupation of Afghanistan lasted 20 years? Afghan Taliban's strategy was to make it costly for the US-backed Afghan government to establish its writ around the country and function normally. They succeeded to this effect.

---

Afghan Taliban have returned to power in Afghanistan but the country is in very bad shape.
- They still have enemies on the ground who are creating problems for them.
- Pakistan also have enemies in Afghanistan who continue to attack Pakistani troops.
- Afghanistan's economy is in very bad shape.
- Afghan Taliban have requested USA to provide economic assistance.
- Pakistan and USA are discussing options for Afghanistan.

---

Russia - Ukraine War is playing out differently.

Russia have direct access to Ukraine.
- Russia was much stronger than Ukraine but US/NATO are providing assistance to Ukraine to even the odds.
- Ukrainian forces have defeated Russian forces in the Battle of Kyiv (conventional)
- Ukrainian forces have defeated Russian forces in the Battle of Kharkiv (conventional)
- Russian forces are attempting to secure Mariupol (conventional)

People are commenting on the "outstanding performance" of Russian forces in conventional battles.

Oh yes,the truth surely lies with the Russians LMAO.

Russians are suffering attrocious attrition losing close to a BTG every days,they are constantly revising their objectives down,they don't have enough forces to make rotations of troops,their troops are exhausted and morale low,they are building BTGs from scratches things aren't looking bright.

Russia claims they destroyed the Ukrainian military might but the said Ukrainians have chased them from Kyiv,Chernihiv,Sumy,they are chasing them from Kharkiv and are conducting counter offensives.

Ukrainians are preparing and training their forces with all the heavy stuff they have received from the west (which still continues) and will soon be able to launch massive and large scall offensives. Russians will have more and more struggle to hold their current territories.
What you opined simply demonstrate to me that you lack the understanding of how this war is being fought?

It is obvious that Finland’s security deteriorates if Finland joins NATO.

So why join?

The most obvious answer is that Washington has paid the Finish leaders to add to the pressure on the Kremlin by joining NATO. I have good reason to believe this. Years ago I was in the Pentagon in the office of a very high official being offered an important appointment. I used the opportunity to ask a question about something that had long puzzled me. How, I asked, does Washington manage to get foreign governments to support Washington’s interests at the expense of their own countries? “Money,” the high Pentagon official said. “You mean foreign aid,” I said. “No,” the official said, “we give the political leaders bags full of money. We own them. They report to us.”

Then go ahead and pick a fight with US instead of Saudi Arabia. And find out the hard way the differences.

When I got orders to deploy to Desert Storm, I barely knew anything about Iraq other than that the country is in the ME. But here is where this criticism of US fails spectacularly: That we do not need to know anything about any country to fight its armed forces.

No one does.

The coward US don't fight anyone who can hurt them back, they use dirty tactics to weaken their enemy and then wage wars / proxy wars, also in most adventure since WW-2 US preferred to go with it's allies to make sure that no one in world will dare to oppose their illegitimate actions.

USSR was peer power but Russia is not so now after weakening Russia since 1990 US is trying to cut down its military capabilities and sale of its military equipment as after Ukraine war many will see Russian equipment as junk, US is also trying to stop rise of China by all dirty means to avoid a peer in future.

Funny how you try to portray Russian moves as if they where somehow , your own personal achievements .

They are not.

Just to remind , your own only personal " accomplishment " , consists of obsessively coping and pasting stuff.

And while you do that . your own people are starving , thanks to Putin :

Humanitarian catastrophe is unfolding in Somalia

After a devastating locust invasion, the negative economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and the ongoing drought, the war in Ukraine is worsening the situation in East Africa. In Somalia alone 6 million people face acute food insecurity, among them are 1.4 million children.

je20220514_SOMALIA_image_1024x576_3.jpg

https://www.dw.com/en/humanitarian-catastrophe-is-unfolding-in-somalia/av-61802293

There is no "humanitarian catastrophe" that is ongoing in Somalia. The rainy season has started and farmers are farming. Any false alarms by the Western NGOs is not going to make people to starve as long as they receive enough rain.

The political situation is also getting stabilized by the presidential election that is set today.

So the child-killing son of apartheid Israel, try to find another excuse. Your Zionist Jewish brothers Zelensky and Blinken have engineered the war in Ukraine. They provoked the Russian bear, and sadly the Ukrainian people are paying the price for the war that Judea engineered. It looks like once again the "Goys" are getting massacred in the European soil while Judea is laughing from the sidelines even though this is a war of Judea's own creation.

Last edited:
lol, now Russian trolls are claiming that Donetsk river operation wasn't an feint but that those vehicles are actually Ukrainian. Story changes everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom