What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you asking why NCO is the backbone of every army or were you asking why Russia don't have an NCO corps?
Russia will not lose to Ukraine even if Ukraine have a superior NCO corps. Russia will win because the US have a baby formula problem. I do not know how they are related but according to some people here, the baby formula shortage in the US is negatively affecting the Ukrainian military. It is one of those things that we are not smart enough to sense the nuances that these 'sofa soldiers' can. :rolleyes:

Didnt US tankers do this stuff as well in Iraq. I saw cars getting crushed multiple times just for scores. Were they court martialed?
Well, we don't crush car for fun. And if you do, you WILL get court martialled. as per Article 109 UCMJ Wasting Or Spoiling Nonmilitary Property

There are 2 ways a US tank could have crush a car, tanks ALWAYS HAVE RIGHT OF WAY and cannot stop on a dime (well, you don't give way to a tank that's your business) so if car don't stop and collide with a tank, there is a pretty good chance your car is going to get crushed, and it is most likely your fault.

There are footage show that US force crush civilian car because he steal something with it. All equipment of a crime are destroyed to punish the looter, this is not US Rule, this is Iraqi rules, which consider their law call for cutting of thief's hand, losing a car is a lot better than losing a pair of hand.

Lone mt-lb met it's end. Reminds me of Syrian military sending lone AFV's do things because they were running low on them.

Is this the so called "Second world's most powerful army" ? That army can't even perform basic tasks like global combined arms operations,sending lone group of soldiers and armored vehicles in the open without any kind of reconnaissance,artillery or air support only to get roasted by the Ukrainian military. Reminds me of the Syrian army.

Those who think the Russians have truly evolved are clearly mistaken. The only way the Russians are gaining territory is by sending their men as cannon fodder and waves multiple times to overwhelm Ukrainian positions just like in WW2.

Russia will not lose to Ukraine even if Ukraine have a superior NCO corps. Russia will win because the US have a baby formula problem. I do not know how they are related but according to some people here, the baby formula shortage in the US is negatively affecting the Ukrainian military. It is one of those things that we are not smart enough to sense the nuances that these 'sofa soldiers' can. :rolleyes:
Meh, try to reason with the Baby Formula guy but he gone all hostile. Then I gone all hostile.....

It's harder than you think.

The production of baby formula is very delicate, it's not something you throw money at it and you can multiple their production. It needed a lot of certification to have the production ramp up, this is not normal dairy production, and normal dairy production already have a very stringent rules

Put together the people (Not just Chinese) buying them and selling them back to the Chinese on Higher Price, which mean people who don't have kids would still buy them to trade for profit. It took 4 years from 2015 to 2019 to have the production stabilised. 2 months would not solve anything. And even today. Some local supermarket still have 2 tins per customer limit to deter people from buying unless you really needed it.

Here are an article back in 2015 about Baby Formula shortage

Here is an article back in 2018 about the limitation still in place

Just be glad this does not happen to you.......
I never understood why there is so much need for baby formula. Humans seem to have done quite well for the first few million years without baby formula. And all of a sudden woman cant breastfeed? I dont get it. Particularly in Africa and china. That just needs to import unlimited amount of baby formula.

I do because it makes sense unlike "The Kyiv Independent". :enjoy:

You must be stupid or what? I never believed in such thing and didn't wrote thing like that. The only dumb person who mentioned me is you because of airfilter on helicopter with a reporter who talks about indepency of kyiev. I bet you never saw a airfilter in your miserable life?

lol

what stupid person are you?

I never understood why there is so much need for baby formula. Humans seem to have done quite well for the first few million years without baby formula. And all of a sudden woman cant breastfeed? I dont get it. Particularly in Africa and china. That just needs to import unlimited amount of baby formula.
Busy mum, don't have enough to lactate, some people just wanted formula, some go for the more traditional route for breast feeding, I am for either way.

You must be stupid or what? I never believed in such thing and didn't wrote thing like that. The only dumb person who mentioned me is you because of airfilter on helicopter with a reporter who talks about indepency of kyiev. I bet you never saw a airfilter in your miserable life?

lol

what stupid person are you?

You are right, I have never seen an air filter on a helicopter in my life and so I am stupid :agree: but what about you who believed that an air filter was a washing machine ? :rofl:

Too many excuses about yada yada and blaming everyone else for today's problem on blah blah blah. US can print 40 billion US dollars to pay off all the defense companies, but can't get baby formula to newborn mothers. What a great country US has become.
Blah blah back at you. See how that works 🤷🏿‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom