What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
He worked in the USA state as "United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy"

He is pointing the moon and you're looking his finger.

He's telling how USA handle European leaders through money and bribes.

He just are saying that all the crisis is a USA made crisis. They just use their money to change European leaders opinion about a topic.

He saw how USA did that in the past, and he's guessing that USA is doing the same now.

We must be grateful of someone who worked inside USA state tell us now how really USA rules the world, and particularly how USA rules Europe.

Without Western money in Kiev, it never had happened Ukraine war.

I responded to what he wrote in the link provided by you. He seems to be living in the past. He is old and senile now.

His disclosure about American bribing politicians of other countries is not breaking news to me. What politicians choose to do is one thing, people have access to education and can make up their minds regardless. People get to decide who will lead them in the end.

The problem is: it is at the end of the week and the stories are terribly one sided as they all derived from one source - the Ukraine authority in Kyiv and they are not the most reliable one.

Remember "The Ghost of Kyiv", the posthumous metal awarded to sailors who are still alive today.

We will all know what is really happening in Kharkiv soon.

The battles are going on in many places.
tell me, during the Armenia-azerbainjan war, whose sources did you believe more? and did you think would win?

Aren't you American?

Hard to say. I'd say its a stalemate right now. But Ukranians have just pushed them out of an area north. So. Not quite sure.
Yeah..........they got working mum in the US too...

I guess the russians have failed to explain the choir what the goal is, except russian expansion. I have no definition of ukrainian victory, but I believe the goal is to send the russians back home.
Please spare me from the russian propaganda ”nazi” stories. Im not some anti western muppet. Its wasted on me.

Eric Thor Olson retired more than 10 years ago and is 70+ years old. Do you just copy and paste anything from the russian disinformation campaign?
Why are you so quick with your defense not knowing what is happening?

Trump and Biden are both older than him and they are your Commander in Chief, the Presidents of USA.

When all you have to do is to wait.

If information from Wikipedia is Russian disinformation then please yourself, it is Russian.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

I responded to what he wrote in the link provided by you. He seems to be living in the past. He is old and senile now.

His disclosure about American bribing politicians of other countries is not breaking news to me. What politicians choose to do is one thing, people have their own minds to make.

His disclosure is oficially conspiracy theory.

If you ask to a average Finnish/Swedish people about reasons of their leaders to join NATO, they never guess the reason is American money in bribes to them.

He's old, but is not senile.
Some people value more the opinion of young goodlooking people, that's ridiculous.
Wisdom is only in some elderly people, and this is one of them.

tell me, during the Armenia-azerbainjan war, whose sources did you believe more? and did you think would win?
Sorry.

You are in the wrong war now.

Right now we are discussing about Ukraine now.

One question.

Were you personally involved in the Armenia- Azerbaijan conflict?

As for me. The answer is the same. Who cares?

Why are you so quick with your defense not knowing what is happening?

Trump and Biden are both older than him and they are your Commander in Chief, the Presidents of USA.

When all you have to do is to wait.

If information from Wikipedia is Russian disinformation then please yourself, it is Russian.

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
You never answered my question. What is the definition of a russian victory?

Btw Im not going to respond to any russian propaganda stories. Its pointless and only serves their purpose.

Last edited:
You never answered my question. What is the definition of a russian victory?

Btw Im not going to respond to any russian propaganda stories. Its pointless and only serves their purpose.
I have given an answer but you are probably too dim to understand what I am saying.

The word Victory is used by YOU. Not by ME.
You probably have you own interpretation based on the trash you have been reading.

So I asked you a simple and straightforward question.

Who do you think is losing followed the events that happened recently?

Not only you did not reply but repeated the word VICTORY used by yourself.

:hitwall:

Pe

Pope should act as man of peace, he doesn't involve in this conflict. Same couldn't be said about British MoD who clearly -not only siding, but- supplying weapons to Ukraine.
Russia has been supplying weapons (and personel) to Ukraine for 8 years. None of you seem to have any problem with that, pretending the Donbas area was nothing but a break away region trying to escape the NAZIES!.. Yet Russia called for peace on behalf of its proxies, and none of you complained.

I have given an answer but you are probably too dim to understand what I am saying.

The word Victory is used by YOU. Not by ME.
You probably have you own interpretation based on the trash you have been reading.

So I asked you a simple and straightforward question.

Who do you think is losing followed the events that happened recently?

Not only you did not reply but repeated the word VICTORY used by yourself.

:hitwall:
My conclusion is you have no idea what the russian goal is or what it takes for Russia to claim victory. And I doubt the russians have any idea too.

Sorry.

You are in the wrong war now.

Right now we are discussing about Ukraine now.

One question.

Were you personally involved in the Armenia- Azerbaijan conflict?

As for me. The answer is the same. Who cares?
I bet you were wrong then and I think you will be wrong now.

He worked in the USA state as "United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy"

He is pointing the moon and you're looking his finger.

He's telling how USA handle European leaders through money and bribes.

He just are saying that all the crisis is a USA made crisis. They just use their money to change European leaders opinion about a topic.

He saw how USA did that in the past, and he's guessing that USA is doing the same now.

We must be grateful of someone who worked inside USA state tell us now how really USA rules the world, and particularly how USA rules Europe.

Without Western money in Kiev, it never had happened Ukraine war.
Totally faked
I bet he gets some dollars from the kremlin $1.2 billion funds for propaganda and disinformation.
If true why can’t you do the same? Why Putin fails to bribe Finland and Sweden politicians? You admit russians are too incompetent even in bribing others?

I have no problem lesbians or gays having kids. Do you?
Me? yes I do actually. I would ban them adopting kids. But thats not what I was taking about.

No American I have met yet, spells mum with "mum". Americans without exception spell it as "mom". But thats ok, as I said your excuse is that you have lived in australia for too long.

Or maybe its your autocorrect. But then you did not know what I was referring to so. ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom