What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia has been supplying weapons (and personel) to Ukraine for 8 years. None of you seem to have any problem with that, pretending the Donbas area was nothing but a break away region trying to escape the NAZIES!.. Yet Russia called for peace on behalf of its proxies, and none of you complained.
You are pretty mixed up.

You failed to point out that the DNR and LNR rebels are using exactly the same weapons as the Ukrainian neo-NAZI AZOV forces in the civil war. So it is hard to prove your allegations? Even if it true so what? The US and NATO have been doing that for ages hence the term war by proxies.

But what is your stake in all this?

Are you a neo-Nazi supporter?

You're right, this is usually a neo nazi or standard "old school" nazi symbol.

And you are right that Nazis are terrible people for causing so much harm to Jews, Communists, zionsits, British and French imperialists, and perhaps some others. As a supporter of those groups you are totally justified in pointing out that some Ukrainians are indeed nazis.

But let me ask you, would you prefer this gentleman to the left moved into a house next door to you, or would you prefer that he be armed and fight the Russians to the death?

I say, let's arm him, keep him in Ukraine and see what happens.

Funny thing is:

Tweets are showing that the DNR and LNR militia are now using Javelin, switchblades and Stinger.

Did the US and NATO supplied these weapons to them?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

BTW Russia only asked the Ukraine to comply with the Minsk II agreement signed by all parties in conflicts.

But Zalensky failed to show up on Feb 8 as promised. Russia started their Special Military Operation on Feb 24, 2022.

Me? yes I do actually. I would ban them adopting kids. But thats not what I was taking about.

No American I have met yet, spells mum with "mum". Americans without exception spell it as "mom". But thats ok, as I said your excuse is that you have lived in australia for too long.

Or maybe its your autocorrect. But then you did not know what I was referring to so. ok
Actually, it depends on which state you grow up with.

American uses both mom and mum, it depends on which state you were in and what you were talking about.

Where I grew up, Mom usually used with "'s" like My Mom's Chicken is the best, and Mum usually used as general pronounce. Most people don't really care and just uses Mom all the way.

If you use the search function and look up my previous post, you would know I uses both probably equally.

About the lesbian bit, well, live and let live, I don't mind gay or les people and I am not woke, and if you don't like them, you don't like them, that's okay with me too. I mean, you are free to hate or dislike whatever you want.

This has actually happened in the Zaporizhia Oblast. 300 Ukrainians killed in one battle! The Judea-controlled Ukrainian forces have taken a beating in the Zaporizhia Oblast. A good day for the Russian liberators.

The tweet said Malinovka, it's in Kharkiv, not Zaporizhia Oblast

Same goes with the Snake Island air assault. Russian trolls trying to paint it as a failed ukrainian invasion. Its laughable. Russia just dont seem to be able to admit even minor failure.

These are the remnants of the corpses of the Judea-controlled Ukrainian forces in the Snake Island. You can see their corpses and the NATO-provided atgms.

Last edited by a moderator:

American uses both mom and mum, it depends on which state you were in and what you were talking about.

Where I grew up, Mom usually used with "'s" like My Mom's Chicken is the best, and Mum usually used as general pronounce. Most people don't really care and just uses Mom all the way.

If you use the search function and look up my previous post, you would know I uses both probably equally.

About the lesbian bit, well, live and let live, I don't mind gay or les people and I am not woke, and if you don't like them, you don't like them, that's okay with me too. I mean, you are free to hate or dislike whatever you want.
Thats fair enough. Its just that I've never met an American that uses the "mum". but I have not met 330 million Americans yet. only tens of thousands.

But I down hate gays. Not at all. Some of my friends are gay. well not friends, but acquaintances. No problem. I would just not let them adopt kids thats all. Or I would ban a gay male couple from adopting boys. Thats just wrong I think. But noone cares what I think.

Thats fair enough. Its just that I've never met an American that uses the "mum". but I have not met 330 million Americans yet. only tens of thousands.

But I down hate gays. Not at all. Some of my friends are gay. well not friends, but acquaintances. No problem. I would just not let them adopt kids thats all. Or I would ban a gay male couple from adopting boys. Thats just wrong I think. But noone cares what I think.
As I said, I used both, chalk it to living in Australia for long or how I was brough up (My mother grew up in British Hong Kong) I never exclusively uses one or another, I know people in the US generally uses mom.

Its interesting that you say this. But Having met so many Americans and lived with so many and having been basically all over the US, wold you tell me what state you say uses or pronounces "mum" as opposed to "mom"?

Or even what parts of what states? It's not a big deal, but I've just never heard of this before.

Sweden just voted to join NATO

These are the remnants of the corpses of the Judea-controlled Ukrainian forces in the Snake Island. You can see their corpses and the NATO-provided atgms.

Must’ve been a special-special forces attempt sending one guy and a nicely placed NLAW attacking an island with zero armor defending it. As far as I remember the russian claim was 50? dead and a several downed helicopters and planes. They just didnt care much, so lets document 1 casualty for a few seconds while holding the camera so the buildings are in the background.
To bad the ukrainian assault was documented by drones and satelites long before Russia had time to fabricate anything.

Its interesting that you say this. But Having met so many Americans and lived with so many and having been basically all over the US, wold you tell me what state you say uses or pronounces "mum" as opposed to "mom"?

Or even what parts of what states? It's not a big deal, but I've just never heard of this before.
Well, generally the closer you are to the border state the closer you can see the different use of language, I have a friend who was born in Maine, and never been to Canada, but he speak and the word he uses are almost entirely Canadian. Although Canadian also uses both.

You are pretty mixed up.

You failed to point out that the DNR and LNR rebels are using exactly the same weapons as the Ukrainian neo-NAZI AZOV forces in the civil war. So it is hard to prove your allegations? Even if it true so what? The US and NATO have been doing that for ages hence the term war by proxies.

But what is your stake in all this?

Are you a neo-Nazi supporter?
I dont know any neo nazies. You‘re supporting and spreading russian disinformation. Are you a muppet?

Totally faked
I bet he gets some dollars from the kremlin $1.2 billion funds for propaganda and disinformation.
If true why can’t you do the same? Why Putin fails to bribe Finland and Sweden politicians? You admit russians are too incompetent even in bribing others?

They are too poor bribing others.

It was I said in other posts in this thread.

War is the cheap poor choice, Russian choice.
Bribing is the expesive rich choice, Western choice.

USA f*cks Europe bribing European leaders, because they have money enough.
Russia f*cks Ukraine through war, because they dont have money enough. And they use low skilled soldiers and cheap old weapons.

The coward US don't fight anyone who can hurt them back, they use dirty tactics to weaken their enemy and then wage wars / proxy wars, also in most adventure since WW-2 US preferred to go with it's allies to make sure that no one in world will dare to oppose their illegitimate actions.

USSR was peer power but Russia is not so now after weakening Russia since 1990 US is trying to cut down its military capabilities and sale of its military equipment as after Ukraine war many will see Russian equipment as junk, US is also trying to stop rise of China by all dirty means to avoid a peer in future.
It is funny that you would say that about US when you have Sun Tzu in your signature. Looks like we are the better student and applicator of Sun Tzu than you think. :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom