What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you have a friend in mods, ask him to lookup @Battlion25 IP and see if it matches with this @Man of steel23 (or that there titanium guy might have now turned into this man of amreeki ishteel)
I don't, unfortunately. The friendliest moderator I know that I consider a friend is @waz.
Hopefully he would check his IP and see if they're the same people.

I have nothing against @Battlion25 or @Man of steel23 either. I just don't happen to understand their viewpoints because they seem too far from the real world.

I do not want to be rude to you, but i am speaking generally. It is amazing how uneducated and unaware people really are. It seems majority of people commenting on this conflict have no idea that Russia is just using 20-30% of its firepower.

I mean, there are people on twitter believing statements by ukro lgbt trolls about shooting down 30-50 Russian planes a day. How realistic is that?

Russia is surrounding Kiev on the 2-3th day. They are politically maneuvering at this point, nothing else.
Russian surface to air missiles are knocking Ukrainian panes out of the sky:-

Again, I refer you back to the 1994 Budapest Agreement where the US, the UK, and Russia persuaded Ukraine to give up 1700 nuclear warheads, and Ukraine agreed. Is that not enough 'courtesy'?

It was the only right desicion. If not there would be numbers of ex-soviet nations who were sudenly having independent nuclear weapons in their hands. Which for the existing nuclear powers and rest of the world, would be a very uncomfortable situation.

My POV is clear. With Belarus and Ukraine as buffer states. Russia would feel less existential angst. But i also understand you POV, as you could say whats the guarantee that Russia would stay happy with that. What would stop Russia from attacking Baltic nations or Poland.
The answer is we really dont know.

IMO Russia probably never will regain its former glory, like it had during the Romanov days or First decade after end of WW2. Its civilization cycle has peaked a long time ago. That is why i dont fear it becoming a Soviet Union 2.0.

Very poor taste, hundreds of people are believed to be dead on both sides and you are only concerned about your portfolio? 120,000 people (men, women and children) are now refugees... Please engage your brain and read the room.
Well, my thoughts and prayers are with them but what can I do? Shall I call Tsar Putin and tell him to back off from his crazy expansions? or Shall I call Biden and tell him to act like an adult? I can only do what is in my hand (to increase my Portfolio) :)
Buy more!
Ameen to buying the dips. That is why holding Cash for dips like this is so important.

42 countries voted in favor of the suspension of Russia's membership of the Council of Europe.

-Russia and Armenia voted against.

-Turkey abstained.

-Azerbaijan did not participate in the voting.

Positions take shape.

Buy more!
Not now! It depends on the market, but as far as cryptocurrencies are concerned, correction will happen soon. Although cryptocurrencies are still oversold in my opinion. Buy the rumor, sell the news.

President Zelenskyy reminds of Ashraf Ghani.

Ghani knew of the withdrawal but failed to prepare a strategy to defend the homeland.

President Zelenskyy was so caught up in the information war and economy that Russians are sitting 25KM away from Kyiv.

After the Americans cut a deal with the IEA (aka Afghan Taliban) without the input and any deference to the Afghan government, President Ghani perhaps made the decision to hand over the country to the Afghan resistance. One thing is clear: He didn't like the disrespect.

IMG-20220226-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20220226-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20220226-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20220226-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20220226-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20220226-WA0004.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20220226-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20220226-WA0006.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.