What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far multiple accounts have mentioned the II-76 and the Helicopter this downing of the Su- is new and a little bit suspicious, someone is embellishing. Either way, looks like the Ukrainians are putting up a fight, but the end game is drawing near based on what reports on twitter are saying regarding shelling being heard on the outskirts of Kyiv.
I’m surprised Ukrainian air defence and Air Force have survived this far.
I don’t think Russians will be able to capture kyiv completely soon without levelling half the city. It’s just too hard to capture such a big city which is full of defenders and just today 20k rifles were given to people in the city.

I don’t think Russians will be able to capture kyiv completely soon without levelling half the city. It’s just too hard to capture such a big city which is full of defenders and just today 20k rifles were given to people in the city.
If push comes to shove, the Russians will just rely on their Thermobaric Artillery. That is when things will get really messy!

Russia is not like the US. They ACTUALLY care about the civilians on the ground.

What’s the point of this money now? In the 8 years after Crimea was occupied, they didn’t bother upgrading Ukrainian air five or air defences. No patriot’s, no thaad’s, no f-16’s, n f-15’s. They sent javelin’s and stinger’s basically for nothing. Americans used Ukraine as their sacrificial goat.

Both Javelin and NLAW are in Russian hands.

Trophy.jpg

Did i hit your Kremlin nerves there buddy. Ruskies getting a mauling is no good enough reason for you to lift their balls am afraid. I would have heartily criticised Ukraine if they had been the aggressors unlike you
Did i hit your Kremlin nerves there buddy. Ruskies getting a mauling is no good enough reason for you to lift their balls am afraid. I would have heartily criticised Ukraine if they had been the aggressors unlike you i don't lift the ding dongs. The rest of your prattle is just blabber.
An expected response from an IQ of a 2 yr old. The only thing i am loyal to is Pakistan and as Pakistan is clearly posturing to be pro Russia in this conflict hence i will be pro Russia too, if Pakistan had postured against Russia then it would be vice versa, unlike a pathetic western bootlicking veener like u who would set aside his own countries interests to become a merasi for the gooras, the same goras who slapped NBP with a 55 million usd fine to try and punish Pakistan for supporting Russia, dont qoute me again u imbecile, it sickens me to even engage slaves like u.

As you wish...

I read it. It sure changes things,but all these years later,the geopolitical balance and situations have changed. When Ukraine's pro-Russian government is toppled and replaced with a pro-Western government that wants to join NATO or the EU and a big part of the Ukrainian population is against that...things change.

Russia and Ukraine go back a long way.

Russia is not like the US. They ACTUALLY care about the civilians on the ground.
Russians so far seem to care about their image like US does. They aren’t doing the type of destruction they did in Syria yet in Ukraine. But of course this could all change very quickly if they continue to face heavy resistance. My guess is they won’t do Syria or Chechnya type destruction to kyiv because I think Russia wants a pro Russia Ukrainian government with pro Russian Ukrainian population and doing Grozny type destruction to kyiv will hurt Russian over all goal.
Both Javelin and NLAW are in Russian hands.

View attachment 818688
Americans used Ukraine as their sacrificial goat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom