What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which part of in 1994 Ukraine gave up 1700 nuclear warheads back to Russia on a NON-LEGAL document did you not understand?
Wait,there's a gazillion posts here. What are you saying? What part did I miss?

I agree. It will be a tough sell. But then we will simply ask them the stuff that Russia is ready to share with us. If they do, well and good. Otherwise, we have a reason. We want a good relationship with US but not to be their a$$wipe. If there are 10 points on which we agree a lot, there will be at least 4 or 5 points on which we also disagree. It has to be respected.

Expecting us to be like Japan or Korea (politically) is unrealistic & won't be accepted.
I wont complain with this stance. Large portions of Indian military equipment could become stranded assets hard to upgrade or keep running. We will see in time. :pop:

From which INTACT Ukraine air Bases, and with how many Ukraine air crafts and their types are the Ukraine defending their air space ? Again are the Russians to drunken to take out Ukraine air bases ? According your news it looks like that !

The Russians haven't even touched half of Ukraine.

British politicians are some of the most shrewd chaps out there. Using this opportunity to take leadership in Europe, while showing France and Germany down is nothing short of a genius game BoJo is playing.

He might look like either a fool or a warmonger from a third person's perspective but I admire the brain that is advising him to take a more aggressive stance in Europe to establish UK as the dominant European voice, despite being outside the EU.
Actually this issue has shown from the beginning that Only the UK took a firm stance against Russia's action in the baltics and Ukraine . France and Germany have weirdly been relegated to slideshows, which is actually funny since you would have thought they would have been the ones taking the lead for the E.U in this matter. Instead it has been Britain who has been leading the European response despite we getting out of the E.U. I guess it has only made our foreign policy more free to pursue and further our views more widely outside E.U constraints and bureaucracy. Reason Eastern European countries ad countries from the region have been embracing Britain more enthusiastically.

My observation: I think NATO air assets are providing full coverage of Russian air and ground picture to Ukraine Forces, may be even jamming Russian equipment @gambit is that possible ?
Technically, it is possible. But for OPSEC reasons, I will not detail how or even say if such was done. Sorry.

So what kind of tactical data could we give to Ukrainian ground fighters? The AN/APG-81 radar have a synthetic aperature mode that give near photographic details of an area. This would be critical for urban fighters to distinguish IFF.

Ukraine has some tactical ballistic capabilities, although not very precise. Tochka-U etc... Yesterday they managed to attack the military base in Rostov. Another remarkable news yesterday was the Russian jet arsoned in Russian base... So we can talk some hybrid wars in some extent.

I don't know if the news about the crash of the plane that these paratroopers were carrying is true, but I can't say it's unlikely. If Russia lost 100 paratrooper commandos, it could become a major source of stress for the domestic public.

Ukraine has some tactical ballistic capabilities, although not very precise. Tochka-U etc... Yesterday they managed to attack the military base in Rostov. Another remarkable news yesterday was the Russian jet arsoned in Russian base... So we can talk some hybrid wars in some extent.

I don't know if the news about the crash of the plane that these paratroopers were carrying is true, but I can't say it's unlikely. If Russia lost 100 paratrooper commandos, it could become a major source of stress for the domestic public.

The Il-76 can actually be double decked to carry up to 225 paratroopers

Wait,there's a gazillion posts here. What are you saying? What part did I miss?
As you wish...

What’s the point of this money now? In the 8 years after Crimea was occupied, they didn’t bother upgrading Ukrainian air five or air defences. No patriot’s, no thaad’s, no f-16’s, n f-15’s. They sent javelin’s and stinger’s basically for nothing. Americans used Ukraine as their sacrificial goat.
Optics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom