What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compare this to how American assholes treated Iraqis and suddenly you'll realize how much Western media demonize the Russians while the Western soldiers and politicians are by far the biggest assholes and hypocrites on the planet.

With Belarus and Ukraine as buffer states.
Belarus is not buffer state currently. Belarus is Russia now. Russia wants same for Ukraine. Because the Russians in eastern Ukraine also want this, Russia thinks that all of Ukraine thinks so. Russia also thinks that the current Ukrainian administration came to power solely on the basis of conspiracy and lacks popular support. But this is a dangerous illusion.

These four photos appear to show Ukrainian volunteers being equipped and trained to fight Russian forces.

View attachment 818626View attachment 818627
1645813869921-png.818628

Vodka + untrained civilians + free weapons. What a combination for disaster.

Stupid ukraines

If Russia couldnt occupy Finland and Sweden during the heydays of Russian Empire and Soviet Union, it has no chance today.

I believe Finland wont join NATO, neither will Sweden. They will remain neutral. Russia has no plans for invasion either. It just dont want the to become NATO members.

Finland was occupied by Russia and was indeed a part of Russia.

Russians so far seem to care about their image like US does. They aren’t doing the type of destruction they did in Syria yet in Ukraine. But of course this could all change very quickly if they continue to face heavy resistance. My guess is they won’t do Syria or Chechnya type destruction to kyiv because I think Russia wants a pro Russia Ukrainian government with pro Russian Ukrainian population and doing Grozny type destruction to kyiv will hurt Russian over all goal.

Americans used Ukraine as their sacrificial goat.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. Russia is just becoming the new world's U.S., along with China. A global power that serves the needs of the (including the third world) world, is peaceful, doesn't care for proxy wars is only a far away illusion. America was using Ukraine as a lab cool, we understand that, you didn't need to invade the entire country though. Ukraine is just the newer Syria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom