What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a huge difference between Ukrainians and Iraqis.
Obviously.
Beware of cheap Ukraine propaganda.

Many of video that ukraine side ‘Captured Russian soldiers’ turns out to be staged

That's sad. Being defeated and on the losing side doesn't mean you stage video sets.
Finland was occupied by Russia and was indeed a part of Russia.
True, but 1939 isn't 2022. There is like a 0.1% chance that Russia will ever even take into thought a invasion of Finland, at least not in the near future or under the current circumstances and economic pressure.

Compare this to how American assholes treated Iraqis and suddenly you'll realize how much Western media demonize the Russians while the Western soldiers and politicians are by far the biggest assholes and hypocrites on the planet.
I must admit I couldn’t stand that charade at the UNSC today. What a bunch of sanctimonious skinflints, trying to take the moral high ground after the last 21 years.

I was thinking, what united nations or US even DO in this situation?! lol like all they do is have meetings and condemn shit, like that’s it lol they're a bunch of cartoons esp US, UK and France who only have guts to attack small and poor countries...

I was thinking, what united nations or US even DO in this situation?! lol like all they do is have meetings and condemn shit, like that’s it lol they're a bunch of cartoons esp US, UK and France who only have guts to attack small and poor countries...
We know these 20 years ago..

Here is your answer brother:

Compare this to how American assholes treated Iraqis and suddenly you'll realize how much Western media demonize the Russians while the Western soldiers and politicians are by far the biggest assholes and hypocrites on the planet.

Not good to compare.
Very similar culture, people, religion.
It's like Germans would take Austria ... :D
Americans and Iraqis = different worlds.

Here Brits (which are similar in that regard) with GREAT restraint.
Can be lucky that it weren't Saddam, Gaddafi or Assad AFV, the crowd would have been shredded.

I’m 100 certain that their advisors are ex ANA resistance commandos. 😂

What I said before... Ukraine reaction is pretty much same as Indian 27 Feb and onwards :lol: "Phattt thay gaye hey par chasss bari aye hey"
:lol:

Check Twitter LOL Americans and Canadians literally bashing Indians after UN voting ... one of the tweets by an American influencer.... India is a nation headed by a terror nazi regime oppressing minorities and killing Muslims. India has zero guts to condemn Russia

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Someone take this man off the internet till he gains a brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom