What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
On 20 June 1982, Saddam announced that he wanted to sue for peace and proposed an immediate ceasefire and withdrawal from Iranian territory within two weeks.[152] Khomeini responded by saying the war would not end until a new government was installed in Iraq and reparations paid.[153] He proclaimed that Iran would invade Iraq and would not stop until the Ba'ath regime was replaced by an Islamic republic

he was right in the end. almost. Its technically still not an islamic republic. They had to get rid of the maniac.

Welcome bhai.
The truth is always in between. However, for “the rest” they need to walk there own path with a stick to inflict damage for the wrongs done. I’m a political realist and a Pakistani Nationalist, I want Pakistanis to learn and how to manipulate worldly events to protect the homeland even if it means others elsewhere will die.
Well said brother - I’ve always maintained Pakistan doesn’t have a dog in this fight - we have our own problems. 😊

So stale it could be used for salad croutons.

Indeed, anyone familiar with the extensive record of false flag operations by western regimes will concur that there's something boringly repetitive about the 9-11 attacks.

Someone made this a long time ago...

FGbdzqc.jpg

...It was meant as a joke, but the intention was clear, that in combat, it is not easy to distinguish out combatants and non-combatants. Am USAF, F-111 Cold War, then F-16 Desert Storm. When I got orders to deploy to Desert Storm, we had an hour long briefing on the 'high possibility' that the Iraqi Army WILL use human shields, or change uniforms, or even discard their uniforms and embeds among Kuwaiti civilians. And that if in support of allied ground forces we received orders to attack certain targets under their guidance, we had to trust their judgement that they have done their due investigation, as best they can, under the worst of combat conditions. But one thing that stuck out among the air force people, that it was so automatic to presume that the Iraqi Army would have this tactic in their doctrine.

As said, I responded to a challenge asking to produce a video in which American troops can be seen shooting at peaceful civilians. And complied. I'd suggest directing any further comments at the user who initiated the challenge.

Cannot see it. Nor could the Guardian journalists. I very much doubt me and them are collectively suffering from ophthalmological dysfunctions.
I can see what appears to be guns.
The pilots are not limited by the granularity of the video camera. It is their perception which is important. They can see the type of gun.

It is protected against disproportionate use of force.

Killing the crew of a pickup Is not disproportional force, when the suspected attack may kill several hundreds.

I didn't employ this terminology.

However it seems you spoke of killing innocent civilians:

View attachment 843968

Yes, the attack in Afghanistan was to protect innocent civilians.

Or when trigger happy war criminals target them in cold blood.
Saw no evidence of anyone deliberately targetting what they believed was peaceful civilians.

I haven't seen evidence of Taleban (who mostly fought in the countryside and mountains) putting too many civilians at risk during combat situations.

Considering that the Taliban and their allies killed up to 75% of the civilians in Afghanistan during the war, you might consider starting reading about it.

1652550125001.jpeg

Can't discern any confession of having planned let alone masterminded the event in there.

He's basically saying he considers the attacks to have been 'inevitable' (and giving reasons for why he thinks so). And claiming that "they" cannot but "punish the aggressors in kind" - potentially referring to any more or less defined group he considers himself to be part of (Muslims in general, Al-Qaeda, fighters ideologically aligned on him who may or may not share organizational links with him etc), .

All of which is too vague and polysemous to be considered as a proper admission.

Plus as said, none of this implies that people like him weren't being manipulated by higher ups in western intelligence services.
You don't see these words?

"If so, then let him explain to us why we don’t strike for example – Sweden? And we know that freedom-haters don’t possess defiant spirits like those of the 19 – may Allah have mercy on them."

"So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider."

"I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind."

"And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children."

"But because it seemed to him that occupying himself by talking to the little girl about the goat and its butting was more important than occupying himself with the planes and their butting of the skyscrapers, we were given three times the period required to execute the operations – all praise is due to Allah."

When he says we, he means he and others. Al Qaida is not just a 1 man show. He didn't hijack 4 planes and crashed it himself. You can call it manipulation by western intelligence or not, but you seen in the past that they do these things. I don't know where you decided when he or others does it for the Muslim people or not since we see this going on all over the world.

I can see what appears to be guns.

There's no evidence of the victims carrying guns.

The pilots are not limited by the granularity of the video camera. It is their perception which is important. They can see the type of gun.

Or that these people weren't carrying any guns.

Killing the crew of a pickup Is not disproportional force, when the suspected attack may kill several hundreds.

There was no attack planned by anybody.

Yes, the attack in Afghanistan was to protect innocent civilians.

Or to murder uninvolved civilians.

Saw no evidence of anyone deliberately targetting what they believed was peaceful civilians.

The videos you requested were shared.

Considering that the Taliban and their allies killed up to 75% of the civilians in Afghanistan during the war, you might consider starting reading about it.

View attachment 843974

Perhaps you ought to read it too: it relates to one particular year of the war (out of a total of twenty), not its entirety. Also, I don't see how Taleban killing Afghan civilians can possibly justify NATO occupiers doing the same.

Last edited:
When he says we, he means he and others.

Could imply he floated the idea and others actually planned and carried it out.

You can call it manipulation by western intelligence or not,

Because it doesn't matter to you that Al-Qaida and other such outfits are in fact patsies for NATO and zionist intelligence services? That they've literally been engineered by the latter?

but you seen in the past that they do these things.

Yes, on behalf of Washington and Tel Aviv, knowingly or unknowingly. They are fake opposition.

Last edited:
There's no evidence of the victims carrying guns.
There is no evidence that they did not carry guns.
The video is evidence that the pilots believed they could identify the type of gun.
You have to,prove there were no guns and that the pilots believed there were no guns to prove a crime.

Meanwhile, what is this guy holding?

1652552141047.jpeg

Or that these people weren't carrying any guns.
Prove it.
There was no attack planned by anybody.
There was an attack on the airport right before that, and information that new attacks were planned.

It killed 170 civilians and 13 US soldiers.
It severely injured more than 150 civilians.

Was that disproportionate?

Or to murder uninvolved civilians.

Saw no evidence of combatants using civilians as human shields.

Perhaps you ought to read it: it relates to one particular year of the war (out of a total of twenty), not to its entirety. Also, I don't see how Taleban killing Afghan civilians can possibly justify NATO occupiers doing the same.
That is about hypocricy, which ignores the war crimes of the Taliban, while claiming that the West systematically commits war crimes, without being able to prove that.

War crimes do exist, but they are prosecuted when they are revealed. The Taliban and Palestinians do not prosecute their war criminals.

That gives the West moral leverage over Talibans and Palestinians.

Russian can be overheard ordering war crimes.

Last edited:
Could imply he floated the idea and others actually planned and carried it out.

No he himself said that he made a decision to plan and order the attacks himself.
Because it doesn't matter to you that Al-Qaida and other such outfits are in fact patsies of NATO and zionist intelligence services? That they've literally been engineered by the latter?
You can call it engineered all you want or that Muslims don't do these attacks to cover it up. Thats your choice.
Yes, on behalf of Washington and Tel Aviv, knowingly or unknowingly. They are fake opposition.
Yeah sure.

Russians are protecting their borders and you criticize them.

NATO was protecting nothing in the Afghanistan war and you want your country join them.

All wars have collateral civilian damage, but this war is neccesary for Russia security.

Afghanistan NATO war was not necessary for NATO security.

It was just a free crime, a way to train their troops and test weapons under the lie of 911 attacks. And you want your country join to such evil organization under the pretext of Russian evilness :lol:.
🤣I couldn’t get past the first sentence

LOL!

"Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Bush’s claim that we hate freedom.

If so, then let him explain to us why we don’t strike for example – Sweden? And we know that freedom-haters don’t possess defiant spirits like those of the 19 – may Allah have mercy on them.

No, we fight because we are free men who don’t sleep under oppression. We want to restore freedom to our nation, just as you lay waste to our nation. So shall we lay waste to yours.

No one except a dumb thief plays with the security of others and then makes himself believe he will be secure. Whereas thinking people, when disaster strikes, make it their priority to look for its causes, in order to prevent it happening again.

But I am amazed at you. Even though we are in the fourth year after the events of September 11th, Bush is still engaged in distortion, deception and hiding from you the real causes. And thus, the reasons are still there for a repeat of what occurred.

So I shall talk to you about the story behind those events and shall tell you truthfully about the moments in which the decision was taken, for you to consider.

I say to you, Allah knows that it had never occurred to us to strike the towers. But after it became unbearable and we witnessed the oppression and tyranny of the American/Israeli coalition against our people in Palestine and Lebanon, it came to my mind.

The events that affected my soul in a direct way started in 1982 when America permitted the Israelis to invade Lebanon and the American Sixth Fleet helped them in that. This bombardment began and many were killed and injured and others were terrorised and displaced."

"And as I looked at those demolished towers in Lebanon, it entered my mind that we should punish the oppressor in kind and that we should destroy towers in America in order that they taste some of what we tasted and so that they be deterred from killing our women and children.

And that day, it was confirmed to me that oppression and the intentional killing of innocent women and children is a deliberate American policy. Destruction is freedom and democracy, while resistance is terrorism and intolerance.

This means the oppressing and embargoing to death of millions as Bush Sr did in Iraq in the greatest mass slaughter of children mankind has ever known, and it means the throwing of millions of pounds of bombs and explosives at millions of children – also in Iraq – as Bush Jr did, in order to remove an old agent and replace him with a new puppet to assist in the pilfering of Iraq’s oil and other outrages.

So with these images and their like as their background, the events of September 11th came as a reply to those great wrongs, should a man be blamed for defending his sanctuary?

Is defending oneself and punishing the aggressor in kind, objectionable terrorism? If it is such, then it is unavoidable for us.

This is the message which I sought to communicate to you in word and deed, repeatedly, for years before September 11th.

And you can read this, if you wish, in my interview with Scott in Time Magazine in 1996, or with Peter Arnett on CNN in 1997, or my meeting with John Weiner in 1998.

You can observe it practically, if you wish, in Kenya and Tanzania and in Aden. And you can read it in my interview with Abdul Bari Atwan, as well as my interviews with Robert Fisk.

The latter is one of your compatriots and co-religionists and I consider him to be neutral. So are the pretenders of freedom at the White House and the channels controlled by them able to run an interview with him? So that he may relay to the American people what he has understood from us to be the reasons for our fight against you?"
america and the west acted unreasonably against muslims in general. It lead to a war on terror for 20 years. the cost of that was a strong china. Now west has to deal with it.

That was the price for their fanatical zionism. And many in the west are asking why and we also have resurgence in anti- zionism in the west as a result.

But that has to take backstage now. Russia and china have become priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom