What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 vehicles is still peanuts from the loss rates in the first week, when they were losing 1 regiment per day.

It's still not enough for Ukraine to shift the momentum.

On other hand: GOOD NEWS for Ukrainians, Pussolini still pushes his generals to attack entrenched positions, and doesn't get it's a turkeyshoot for Ukrainians.

I was more wary of Russians going on defensive for good, than them attacking.

I wouldn’t call it peanuts. That’s 2 BTGs completely destroyed in the matter of hours.

Here in the USA and Canada everyone is getting tired of Ukrainian war. People are starting to question why we are contributing billions to the war which we have no part in. All the talk of billions of dollars of aid is making people mad when we have to pay record high fuel prices and highest inflation in decades.
Why are we wasting money on a war started by one clown name Zelenski when this money is better served at home.
One change: Thank God most Canadian channels have moved news about Ukraine from the top news every hour down to the third or fourth position. No more drama and propaganda on TV 24/7.

So now this moron supports Saddam Hussein? Saddam killed a million of his people.
I dont recall him saying that he supported saddam in that video,maybe you should rewatch it,eh?
By the way,he signed up to fight the iraqis as a sixteen year old volunteer,during his combat service he was subjected to 2 iraqi chemical weapons attacks.The components for which were likely supplied to saddam by the west,as they were the ones who supplied the main bulk of saddams chemical weapons capability.
Only a moron would support the actions of an aggressive rogue foreign power that was unleashing war and chaos across multiple nations in the mena region,oh and I obviously dont mean iraq when I say "🇺🇸aggressive rogue foreign power🇺🇸",as theres only one nation whose actions clearly fit that thoroughly unpleasant description.....💩🇺🇸💩

You can say "war" now, Russian TV start using the term anyway :)
It’s war what else. Finally they admit it’s war. Putin is a liar. Shameless person. Germany politicians call him as „Lügner“ on the very first day of the invasion. Liar.

Here in the USA and Canada everyone is getting tired of Ukrainian war. People are starting to question why we are contributing billions to the war which we have no part in. All the talk of billions of dollars of aid is making people mad when we have to pay record high fuel prices and highest inflation in decades.
Why are we wasting money on a war started by one clown name Zelenski when this money is better served at home.
One change: Thank God most Canadian channels have moved news about Ukraine from the top news every hour down to the third or fourth position. No more drama and propaganda on TV 24/7.

There isn't much interest in the Ukraine War in the US either its just the Media crying 24/7 b1tch fest of beautiful blonde hair blue eyes dying.

And if they travel only by night to lower the chance it will ended up on the other side of a bomb or missile, a truck can bring in 2 M270 every 2 days.

Now, let's go back to what I said, the 1,3 and 5. You don't just truck all the M777 or M270 or even HIMAS up there, you also have to bring in tons of foods, fuels and munition. Which mean something gotta give if you have limited transport capability. Which mean if you want to bring food, you may not be able to bring Ammo, Or if you want to bring Food and Ammo, you may not be able to bring a truck with 2 M270. That is the logistic problem Ukrainian is facing.
I dont get it? You have such a critical weapon you need to get to the front and you will use a truck to bring in 2 M270 of them every 2 days?

Wouldn't you hook up 90 M777's to 90 trucks and 50 M270's to 50 trucks and get them all to the front in 1 day? it's not like the driver needs to stop at a truck stop and have beer. That truck is driving 24 hours per day non stop. These trucks can be followed by a three trucks carrying ammo and supplies. or 2 trucks. Thats like 300 trucks or so. How many trucks does Ukraine have? how many trucks does NATO have? Like 30 million trucks for NATO?

Do trucks carrying vital nato equipment need to stop at every checkout and be patted down and contents examined? I mean really.

I mean its. logistical exercise, sure, but if they cant get 90 artillery to the front and supply them with rounds, with all the nato help, they might be better off with russia.

I am actually confident that they will get them to the front as soon as they arrive. and will be utilised with ruthless effect.

It’s war what else. Finally they admit it’s war. Putin is a liar. Shameless person. Germany politicians call him as „Lügner“ on the very first day of the invasion. Liar.

lol, we all know that.

They tried bridging near Belogorovka again, that's west of Lysychansk. This brings the total number of bridging attempts to 4 in 2 days.

Screenshot_2022-05-12-22-22-30-009_com.google.android.apps.translate.jpg

I think this week's loss count will be bigger than 4 battalions. Maybe a whole brigade, or more.

Last edited:
I suggest you learn about UNSC resolutions and filter away all unwarranted accusations.
All nations mentioned are United Nation members and have agreed that the UNSC have jurisdiction over such issues and countries can take action based on resolutions.

Ah, the United Nations Security Council, or as Muammar Gaddafi called it in his 2009 UN address, the UN Terrorist Council. From the Korea war of 1950 to the Libya and Syria invasions of 2011 to now condemnation of Russia, the UNSC has essentially been a proxy, a rubber stamp of NATO imperialism.

Gaddafi called for the dissolution of the UNSC because most of the UN member countries have no power in the UNSC and it has been mostly the Western members who have used the UNSC for their ends. The UNSC is undemocratic.

I dont recall him saying that he supported saddam in that video,maybe you should rewatch it,eh?
By the way,he signed up to fight the iraqis as a sixteen year old volunteer,during his combat service he was subjected to 2 iraqi chemical weapons attacks.The components for which were likely supplied to saddam by the west,as they were the ones who supplied the main bulk of saddams chemical weapons capability.
Only a moron would support the actions of an aggressive rogue foreign power that was unleashing war and chaos across multiple nations in the mena region,oh and I obviously dont mean iraq when I say "🇺🇸aggressive rogue foreign power🇺🇸",as theres only one nation whose actions clearly fit that thoroughly unpleasant description.....💩🇺🇸💩
Sounds to me like he's crying about America invading Iraq and getting rid of Saddam.

I dont get it? You have such a critical weapon you need to get to the front and you will use a truck to bring in 2 M270 of them every 2 days?

Wouldn't you hook up 90 M777's to 90 trucks and 50 M270's to 50 trucks and get them all to the front in 1 day? it's not like the driver needs to stop at a truck stop and have beer. That truck is driving 24 hours per day non stop. These trucks can be followed by a three trucks carrying ammo and supplies. or 2 trucks. Thats like 300 trucks or so. How many trucks does Ukraine have? how many trucks does NATO have? Like 30 million trucks for NATO?

Do trucks carrying vital nato equipment need to stop at every checkout and be patted down and contents examined? I mean really.

I mean its. logistical exercise, sure, but if they cant get 90 artillery to the front and supply them with rounds, with all the nato help, they might be better off with russia.

I am actually confident that they will get them to the front as soon as they arrive. and will be utilised with ruthless effect.
If you look at how many truck are needed elsewhere in the country, and how many are bringing in different stuff (Class 1 to 9) You would see only a small amount of truck are available on one sector of the battlefield. It may be only a small amount of trucks are available for this task.

And then you also need to consider a few different thing.

1.) If I bring all the guns in, how many ammo can I bring with the truck? Do you want to bring all (or at least as many as possible) guns into battle but wait for 4 days (2 days each side) to bring the ammo up? Or you want to bring half the truck with guns and half with ammo, so you can at least put some guns in action?

2.) What about convoy security? Don't forget the same thing happened to the 40 miles Russian convoy in Kyiv can happen to Ukrainian when they bring in a large quantity of supply. You need to hide them during daylight somehow, Russia have satellite too, they can see if you have a long convoy bringing in big stuff.

3.) You don't just have that on the road, you still have civilian traffic, military traffic, other supply using those road, you don't want to jam up the road for everyone, and you will when you bring in heavy equipment.

Case Study: Russia waited almost 4-5 years to come to it's ally need in Syria who was on his knees after his army was destroy. Common sense would have dictated to come early to stop the bleeding as the Western forces just did in Ukraine, sitting on one's f#cking *** doesn't correct a situation.

I agree Russia was late about Libya and Syria yet Russia was the one to oppose Western military action there even as China looked the other way. In early 2011 Russia provided satellite photos of Libyan places where NATO was saying that Libyan forces were "killing civilians including women and children" and Russia proved that it was not so. Glad that Russia in a few years realized that it had to act in Syria and Libya though unfortunately by that time NATO and its proxies Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood had murdered a lot of people, injured many and destroyed places and made many refugees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom