What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gave you the right to regime change there ? To do that in Libya, Syria and Venezuela too ? Apart from trying to do that in Cuba and North Korea for more than a half a century now. You did that in Afghanistan in the 1980s and tried in Egypt during Nasser's time. The problem of NATO is it doesn't want to see leftist movements in governance especially in Muslim-majority societies. A late uncle of mine was in Iraq during Saddam's time and he told me that he liked it there.

I say the free people of the world should help the progressives in USA to achieve regime change there.
I suggest you learn about UNSC resolutions and filter away all unwarranted accusations.
All nations mentioned are United Nation members and have agreed that the UNSC have jurisdiction over such issues and countries can take action based on resolutions.

It looks like Russian losses at the river crossing are even worse than reported. Another 20-25 vehicles were lost further inland. Around 100 in total. This was a catastrophic loss for Russia.

100 vehicles is still peanuts from the loss rates in the first week, when they were losing 1 regiment per day.

It's still not enough for Ukraine to shift the momentum.

On other hand: GOOD NEWS for Ukrainians, Pussolini still pushes his generals to attack entrenched positions, and doesn't get it's a turkeyshoot for Ukrainians.

I was more wary of Russians going on defensive for good, than them attacking.

I've seen a few CNN reports lately that say American weapons are not moved to Ukrainian frontlines quickly after they cross US border. Ukraine is also stuck with logistical issues. Any truth to this you think?
Do you mean Ukrainian border?

Well, was going to put it on the article I am writing about the future of this war after what I saw with my own eyes. But what the hey....

This war is what we called a "1, 3, 5 Battle" in the Military, 1 3 5 denoted class 1, 3, 5 of the logistic classification (It mean Food, Munition and Fuel) The problem are not bringing in heavy stuff, well, it is a problem but think of it like this. There are 90 M777 tube, so in a simple maths, you only need to solve this problem 90 times to bring all those tube to the front line. This is a problem but not as big as you think, because you will need to constantly support the gun, the people who use the gun, and the fuel that you used to bring everything into the frontline, without all 3, even if you manage to bring the 90 M777 to the frontline, that would be no use, and you don't just do it once, you do it mostly a couple of time a day and everyday you are fighting. Now, that is the real challenge.

Let me diverse a bit and go back and talk about how those guns and MLRS are bringing into the frontline. Well, unlike Stinger or Javelin, you can't just bunch a M777 or M270 on the back of your trunk and drive it there, so the option is really limited. It mean either you tow them with truck or flatbed, or you bunch them on a railway car and ship them by train, or put them in a transport plane and fly it to the nearest airport. I don't know how the Ukrainian is going to do it, but as far as It was me, I know for a fact that Russia targeting rail line just to delay those ship by rail, I would not want to ship it via rail, put it on a plane is a bit risky, so I will most likely put it on top of a flat bed and truck it all the way to the front.

From my personally experience, it took appoximately 14 hours drive from Lviv to Kyiv (7 hours on Google Map but you are not doing that with all the roadblock, check point and damages done to the road) and about the same time for the trip from Kyiv to Kharkiv. And if they travel only by night to lower the chance it will ended up on the other side of a bomb or missile, a truck can bring in 2 M270 every 2 days.

Now, let's go back to what I said, the 1,3 and 5. You don't just truck all the M777 or M270 or even HIMAS up there, you also have to bring in tons of foods, fuels and munition. Which mean something gotta give if you have limited transport capability. Which mean if you want to bring food, you may not be able to bring Ammo, Or if you want to bring Food and Ammo, you may not be able to bring a truck with 2 M270. That is the logistic problem Ukrainian is facing.

536F76B6-CF40-40B4-B757-C096E0149491.jpeg

1.) Not Just tank/apc are going to use those bridges, they have to bring troop, truck, artillery across as well

Yes, but you don't push everything ahead at the same time. You push light forces first to secure the head, and some buffer, then you bring heavy, support, and logistics over the bridge. Thirdly, your heavy goes forward, anticipating enemy counter, and securing buffer space.

Last edited:
Yes, but you don't push everything ahead at the same time. You push light forces first to secure the head, then you bring heavy, support, and logistics. Thirdly, your heavy goes forward, anticipating enemy counter, and securing buffer space.
lol, that's why I said 2 things, and that's why you don't see destroyed truck or artillery.........

Even our M2 Bradley can ford river, we uses Engineer Bridge most of the time.

103977989_2655561781388462_5484553445815664462_n.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mean Ukrainian border?

Well, was going to put it on the article I am writing about the future of this war after what I saw with my own eyes. But what the hey....

This war is what we called a "1, 3, 5 Battle" in the Military, 1 3 5 denoted class 1, 3, 5 of the logistic classification (It mean Food, Munition and Fuel) The problem are not bringing in heavy stuff, well, it is a problem but think of it like this. There are 90 M777 tube, so in a simple maths, you only need to solve this problem 90 times to bring all those tube to the front line. This is a problem but not as big as you think, because you will need to constantly support the gun, the people who use the gun, and the fuel that you used to bring everything into the frontline, without all 3, even if you manage to bring the 90 M777 to the frontline, that would be no use, and you don't just do it once, you do it mostly a couple of time a day and everyday you are fighting. Now, that is the real challenge.

Let me diverse a bit and go back and talk about how those guns and MLRS are bringing into the frontline. Well, unlike Stinger or Javelin, you can't just bunch a M777 or M270 on the back of your trunk and drive it there, so the option is really limited. It mean either you tow them with truck or flatbed, or you bunch them on a railway car and ship them by train, or put them in a transport plane and fly it to the nearest airport. I don't know how the Ukrainian is going to do it, but as far as It was me, I know for a fact that Russia targeting rail line just to delay those ship by rail, I would not want to ship it via rail, put it on a plane is a bit risky, so I will most likely put it on top of a flat bed and truck it all the way to the front.

From my personally experience, it took appoximately 14 hours drive from Lviv to Kyiv (7 hours on Google Map but you are not doing that with all the roadblock, check point and damages done to the road) and about the same time for the trip from Kyiv to Kharkiv. And if they travel only by night to lower the chance it will ended up on the other side of a bomb or missile, a truck can bring in 2 M270 every 2 days.

Now, let's go back to what I said, the 1,3 and 5. You don't just truck all the M777 or M270 or even HIMAS up there, you also have to bring in tons of foods, fuels and munition. Which mean something gotta give if you have limited transport capability. Which mean if you want to bring food, you may not be able to bring Ammo, Or if you want to bring Food and Ammo, you may not be able to bring a truck with 2 M270. That is the logistic problem Ukrainian is facing.
Thanks. Yes, I meant Ukranian border :cheers:

100 vehicles is still peanuts from the loss rates in the first week, when they were losing 1 regiment per day.

It's still not enough for Ukraine to shift the momentum.

On other hand: GOOD NEWS for Ukrainians, Pussolini still pushes his generals to attack entrenched positions, and doesn't get it's a turkeyshoot for Ukrainians.

I was more wary of Russians going on defensive for good, than them attacking.
Maybe true. Putin says everything goes well as planned. However even the dumbest idiot realizes that can’t be. The loss is not participated by Putin however he doesn’t care. Russia military is immune against western sanctions. The soldiers receive money in rubles. The tanks receive oil from domestic production. Russia huge military complex churn out weapons non stop.
Even if Russia economy collapses, people starve nothing to eat, Putin can wage wars.
The West is in dilemma. The question is how long this war will be. Who will blink first.

Maybe true. Putin says everything goes well as planned. However even the dumbest idiot realizes that can’t be. The loss is not participated by Putin however he doesn’t care. Russia military is immune against western sanctions. The soldiers receive money in rubles. The tanks receive oil from domestic production. Russia huge military complex churn out weapons non stop.
Even if Russia economy collapses, people starve nothing to eat, Putin can wage wars.
The West is in dilemma. The question is how long this war will be. Who will blink first.
Are you saying half of this thread member are "dumbest idiots" lol.....

I remember a quote from this book:
An alien race has just invaded the Earth, and the Grand Admiral of the space fleet makes an inspection, talking to the commander of the invasion force.

Admiral: I hear everything is going according to plans.
Commander: Yes, unfortunately not according to OUR plans.

Are you saying half of this thread member are "dumbest idiots" lol.....
This 3-day war oh Sorry 3-day special military ops is almost 3-months. If going well as planned then Ok I don’t know. Maybe I miss something.

This 3-day war oh Sorry 3-day special military ops is almost 3-months. If going well as planned then Ok I don’t know. Maybe I miss something.
You can say "war" now, Russian TV start using the term anyway :)

Why USA and NATO instigating preparing and financing the war with Russia by enabling Ukraine to kill Russian speaking Ukrainians 8 years ago until Russia had to step in.

Because USA wanted to attack China.

To do that, USA /NATO had to destroy or weaken Russia first

As explained in video below

Honestly, it's a good strategy US is employing to weaken Russia and China, I would have done the same thing I see nothing wrong with it.

You see nothing stopped Russia from supplying arms to African or Middle Eastern countries to use against Western Forces to get them bogged down and killed. The same goes for China, why fight directly if you can cause death by a thousand cuts? Those who failed to adapt are Russia and China on inflicting damage. Case Study: Russia waited almost 4-5 years to come to it's ally need in Syria who was on his knees after his army was destroy. Common sense would have dictated to come early to stop the bleeding as the Western forces just did in Ukraine, sitting on one's f#cking *** doesn't correct a situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom