What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian forces destroy 793 drones, 2,979 armored vehicles in Ukraine operation - top brass

MOSCOW, May 10. /TASS/. Russian forces have eliminated 163 Ukrainian combat aircraft, 124 helicopters, 793 unmanned aerial vehicles and 2,979 tanks and other armored vehicles since the start of their special military operation in Ukraine, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said on Tuesday.
"Overall, the following targets have been destroyed since the beginning of the special military operation: 163 aircraft, 124 helicopters, 793 unmanned aerial vehicles, 300 surface-to-air missile systems, 2,979 tanks and other combat armored vehicles, 351 multiple launch rocket systems, 1,440 field artillery guns and mortars and 2,789 special military motor vehicles," the spokesman said.

https://tass.com/russia/1448909
Did they count suicide drones that hit target ?

And another one.... Russian convoy ambushed in eastern Ukraine

FSjjsL9XMAA4cKc.jpg

Why USA and NATO instigating preparing and financing the war with Russia by enabling Ukraine to kill Russian speaking Ukrainians 8 years ago until Russia had to step in.

Because USA wanted to attack China.

To do that, USA /NATO had to destroy or weaken Russia first

As explained in video below

This week will be more remarkable than previous 4. A spike in Russian losses due to repeated river crossing failures near Izyum, Popasna, losses from convoys ending in killboxes, and long range artillery fire getting their rear.

4+ battalions worth of vehicle losses.

Remarkable slowdown in Ukrainian loss rate, which I will not disclose, as well.

Popasna is stabilising. Ukrainians took decision to shell urban territory before Russians can entrench as civilians were said to have left.

A note for me, why Russians went for bridging, when only their tanks need bridges, and they had no tanks?

BTR, BMP can swim.

But if we remember siege of Kiyv, there was at least 1 battalion worth of vehicles which went for a swim in Pripyat, and ended up drowning because all seals on these vehicles were ages old, and hulls had holes from rust.

Maybe they were afraid of that, and that's why their mechanised can't swim.

Last edited:
Nobody believes this boolshit propaganda. Even a 8 year-old can see what this is: Some made-up boolshit. How many times are you gonna repeat that bs? Gee, what happened to people having common sense? I'm just glad that, unlike this fella, I have a job and can see what he is bombarding to the forum.

s-l300.jpg

Sound advise . . .

~

This week will be more remarkable than previous 4. A spike in Russian losses due to repeated river crossing failures near Izyum, Popasna, losses from convoys ending in killboxes, and long range artillery fire getting their rear.

Popasna is stabilising. Ukrainians took decision to shell urban territory before Russians can entrench as civilians were said to have left.

A note for me, why Russians went for bridging, when only their tanks need bridges, and they had no tanks?

BTR, BMP can swim.

But if we remember siege of Kiyv, there was at least 1 battalion worth of vehicles which went for a swim in Pripyat, and ended up drowning because all seals on these vehicles were ages old, and hulls had holes from rust.

Thank you for breaking the battle down for us laymen to understand. Great contributions from you in this thread :cheers:

BTR, BMP can swim.

About the bridges. You need to remember two things.

1.) Not Just tank/apc are going to use those bridges, they have to bring troop, truck, artillery across as well.
2.) It also depends on the river ford. if the ford is not low enough, even BTR can't get up on the bank.

As for the recent loss, well, the Russian should have know when Ukrainian withdrew from Popasna with civilian, that they will shell the village, that is really expected, they should have tug down on the outskirt and then made fortification around the city and dig in. They didn't do that suggest they are in a hurry to go to the next objective.

Another thing is, M777 and M270 MLRS is starting to show up on Frontline, which mean Russian artillery are going to be outrange by Ukrainian one, and in the Eastern Ukraine, the flat terrain favor the attacker, which mean you can just sit and bomb those village and then move in when you deal enough damage, but that cut both way, now that Russian are occupying those village, they would have been subject to the same condition, and once enough M777 (US is giving them 90 of those) are in position, they can used to either provide combat support or COUNTBAT. This is going to turn the tide a bit, until eventually Russia have to brought in their Close Air Support.

And Ukraine hasn’t even received the new weapons packages of $20B+ :disagree:
Wonder what would Ukraine get with that 40 bil package?

Even if only half of those are going to defence, that still Qatar, Israel, Turkey or Canada level of spending. Which is a lot.

Another thing is, M777 and M270 MLRS is starting to show up on Frontline, which mean Russian artillery are going to be outrange by Ukrainian one, and in the Eastern Ukraine, the flat terrain favor the attacker, which mean you can just sit and bomb those village and then move in when you deal enough damage, but that cut both way, now that Russian are occupying those village, they would have been subject to the same condition, and once enough M777 (US is giving them 90 of those) are in position, they can used to either provide combat support or COUNTBAT.
I've seen a few CNN reports lately that say American weapons are not moved to Ukrainian frontlines quickly after they cross US border. Ukraine is also stuck with logistical issues. Any truth to this you think?

And just today I was speaking to a friend who’s family are in Kabul and the country has run out of medicines.

Yet these guys are getting billions in aid and funding. It is a world of might is right and if your “skin colour fits”.
If the Taliban find that they are unable to run the country, they should perhaps resign and call for elections.

BTR, BMP can swim.

It looks like Russian losses at the river crossing are even worse than reported. Another 20-25 vehicles were lost further inland. Around 100 in total. This was a catastrophic loss for Russia.

Lysychansk also seen fording attempt yesterday, the ford was similarly blown up in time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom