What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gave you the right to regime change there ? To do that in Libya, Syria and Venezuela too ? Apart from trying to do that in Cuba and North Korea for more than a half a century now. You did that in Afghanistan in the 1980s and tried in Egypt during Nasser's time. The problem of NATO is it doesn't want to see leftist movements in governance especially in Muslim-majority societies. A late uncle of mine was in Iraq during Saddam's time and he told me that he liked it there.

I say the free people of the world should help the progressives in USA to achieve regime change there.
Read up on it.

Iraq War decided already before 9/11 by the Bush Administration.
I do not remember 9/11 being part of the Casus Belli.

Whether Saddam is good bad or whether zelenski is good or bad is not under the microscope. It's the blatant hypocrisy of the west.
You call it hypocricy because you have an urge to complain, and hope noone will see through your lack of arguments, trying to convince people that apples and pears are the same thing.

I hope Sweden makes a wrong move and Russia gives them a bloody nose.

You call it hypocricy because you have an urge to complain, and hope noone will see through your lack of arguments, trying to convince people that apples and pears are the same thing.
What is the lack of argument. Your reasons have been pretty poor so far for justifying the illegal invasion of Iraq vs the illegal invasion of Ukraine. Difference is your fine to call out the Ukraine situation as being russian aggression but failed to see Iraq in the same light.

What is the lack of argument. Your reasons have been pretty poor so far for justifying the illegal invasion of Iraq vs the illegal invasion of Ukraine. Difference is your fine to call out the Ukraine situation as being russian aggression but failed to see Iraq in the same light.
That is because the motivation and goals of the two invasion are vastly different.

Nope, Western democracy is built on hypocrisy and no real values. It's built on self-serving interest and defeating potential challengers to the US, and in that respect it's no better than any other Machiavellian state, such as Russia. Ever since the end of the USSR, the US has been using Europe and NATO remove the threat of Russian nukes still pointed at it, it has a stated goal to remove any state becoming strong enough to challenge its global dominance.

I am aware of Oryx which has earned considerable reputation as a OSINT platform.
I just needed official figures at that time for some work.

Fair.

This is what I could find for your convenience:

Russia need to de nazified whole of Ukraine and drain the pus out.

And if necessary, NATO as well

Breaking USA into 49 different countries will be good.

Hawaii will be free and under native Hawaiians .
And what dream is this?

Whoever made that tweet need to be reminded the war did not just start this February, it has been since 2014. There are like 8 rotation of US Army National Guard rotate there and train the Ukrainian Military since 2014.....

So yes, we did arm and prep them before Russian invaded in 2022, that mostly because they are the only one who from 2014 to 2022 said they have nothing to do with Ukraine.....
My point was Ukraine can ask whoever they want to arm them just like many countries do with Russia. It was noting news

Again I’ve explained this, there is no international market for the shitty ruble this the value is able to be artificially controlled

Wow, he is getting very desperate, threatening Finland with genocide if they join NATO.

Too bad, no one cares. Finland is joining hehehehhe nothing russia can do.
Haha Scotty didn’t take his meds again.
RT must have added some zeros to his check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom