What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you are quite delusion to think Chinese government can do or should do anything to Indonesian Chinese. This is something even modern day China wouldn't do. So what if NYPD start arresting Russian-American in Brighton Beach en-masse, does that mean Russia have casus belli to invade New York?? How about does that make Canada or US casus belli to invade China because Chinese is holding American or Canadian as political prisoner??

What you are saying literally ignore the concept of sovereignty. Those were not your people, nor was it your land. You want Chinese Government to interfere with the prosecution and murder of Ethnic Chinese in Indonesia? What give them the right to do it? This is not about being weak or being powerful, this is being out of international norm.

Same thing with Ethnic Russian in Ukraine. They don't have the right to invade another country, that's how they F'ed up the entire war. Now for what? 2 villages and the rest of the Russian are going to eat shit for the next decade??
Putin’s Russia does not respect the concept of sovereignty. He means every country that even hosts a single Russian falls under kremlin jurisdiction. Voila, Russian tanks can roll in to liberate those oppressed tourists from Nazi.
Luckily the last russian tourist left Vietnam otherwise we are doomed.

Well, lucky Americans since they don't have an ethnic identity, which applies to Australians, too, but other nations do.
I don't think most of the country do, even Chinese, ask any Chinese-Australian or Chinese-American, they will almost all tell you they are Australian or American.

Just because you look the same does not mean you are the same.

Yes! A very sounding yes! Whether they can use that right to do it is a different story. This situation happens multiple times throughout the history.

During the boxer movement in the late Qing Dynasty, many foreign missionaries were killed and the government didn't punish the murders. A coalition of 8 countries was formed to invade China and forced it to denounce and punish the boxer movement. This is an act of powerful countries, those who can pull it off, like Russia is doing.

In 1965, 300K ethnic Chinese were murdered in Indonesia. No one was brought to justice. China was powerless so she didn't intervene militarily. Only took in some refugees, those who could get out safely. This is an act of a weak country. It forever left a deep scar in Chinese memory.

DONT TALK BULSHIT, YOU ARE AGAINST WEST IN HERE BUT USE THE WEST NARATIVE ( wikipedia editor) IN INDONESIA CASE

LOL 1965 IS NOT ABOUT CHINESE, BUT COMMUNIST, 99 % VICTIMS ARE NATIVE INDONESIANS

Putin’s Russia does not respect the concept of sovereignty. He means every country that even hosts a single Russian falls under kremlin jurisdiction.
Well, had an interesting conversation a couple of days ago with a High Ranking Ukrainian official, He didn't see it your way, he think Putin wanted to claw everything used to belong to Soviet Union back to his control. And his only regret is his predecessor failed because they admitted defeat....

Me? My only regret for the last 40 days in Ukraine is that I don't get to buy the "Russian Ship F Off" stamp, it was sold out when I was free and went to a Kyiv post office....

I don't think most of the country do, even Chinese, ask any Chinese-Australian or Chinese-American, they will almost all tell you they are Australian or American.

Just because you look the same does not mean you are the same.
Ask them on which box they mark the cross when they fill up the census report on ethnicity.

DONT TALK BULSHIT, YOU ARE AGAINST WEST IN HERE BUT USE THE WEST NARATIVE ( wikipedia editor) IN INDONESIA CASE

LOL 1965 IS NOT ABOUT CHINESE, BUT COMMUNIST, 99 % VICTIMS ARE NATIVE INDONESIANS
Yes, simply by assuming Chinese are communists. Convenient, isn't it?

Another bulshit on you, learn to read history dude

Most communist in Indonesia is actually villagers, farmers

Ask them on which box they mark the cross when they fill up the census report on ethnicity.

They don't have "Chinese" as ethnicity in US or Australian census.......

In the US, it's only have the following category the last time I did one of thsoe census

Hispanic/Latino
Indian/Native
Asian
Black/African
White/Non-Hispanic White
Hawaii'an/Islander
Other

In Australian Census, that question is asked in a very board sense, It's Either Black, White, Asian, Pacific Islander or Aboriginal or Torren Strait. But then they will ask your country of birth and your parent's country of birth.

They don't have "Chinese" as ethnicity in US or Australian census.......

In the US, it's only have the following category the last time I did one of thsoe census

Hispanic/Latino
Indian/Native
Asian
Black/African
White/Non-Hispanic White
Hawaii'an/Islander
Other

In Australian Census, that question is asked in a very board sense, It's Either Black, White, Asian, Pacific Islander or Aboriginal or Torren Strait. But then they will ask your country of birth and your parent's country of birth.

That Chinese Canadian dude is wellknown as debating like women, you will not win debating with him even by stating facts and logic, better leave the discussion

Well, had an interesting conversation a couple of days ago with a High Ranking Ukrainian official, He didn't see it your way, he think Putin wanted to claw everything used to belong to Soviet Union back to his control. And his only regret is his predecessor failed because they admitted defeat....

Me? My only regret for the last 40 days in Ukraine is that I don't get to buy the "Russian Ship F Off" stamp, it was sold out when I was free and went to a Kyiv post office....
Eh too bad. Ukraine can print more such best selling stamps. Putin is paranoid. He is an ex spy. And as such he distrusts everything, everybody. He is said he avoids modern western medicine. He avoids modern telecommunications. He fears he can be poisoned, can be wiretapped. Despite being lived in Germany for a long period he speaks very bad German.

That Chinese Canadian dude is wellknown as debating like women, you will not win debating with him even by stating facts and logic, better leave the discussion
lol, i know :)

Eh too bad. Ukraine can print more such best selling stamps. Putin is paranoid. He is an ex spy. And as such he distrusts everything, everybody. He is said he avoids modern western medicine. He avoids modern telecommunications. He fears he can be poisoned, can be wiretapped.
Yeah, that was a big thing when I was in Ukraine. People all lined up and try to buy those stamp. I reckon if the Ukrainian Postal Service start selling them internationally for war bond they would be able to raise quite a lot of money in a short amount of time.

But meh, well, I may go back for another trip sometime in the July. Probably I will be able to get it then??

Putin was a KGB man, he wouldn't trust anything as far as he knows, I too dont trust a lot of thing and I never use anything that can identify me in public.......

I totally agree with this. Trump also seeems to be a very war averse president.

I actually like Trump except for his action of banning visa for Muslims and moving US embassy to Jerusalem. But I think it's not his idea, it's Jared Kushner who influenced him for that.
Kushner 100% israel firster and mossad agent

Yes. Nations should act what is best for their nation's interest.

What is so good and the point of participating in an alliance that antagonized another one, in this case a nuclear superpower and eventually discovered Finland will be the first in line of fire?

From the 1945 till now Finland did not have any major issue with her security with Russia.

Any dispute is always settled without any conflict.

That is what the flaw democracy of the West brings them.

Closer to war. Ukraine is a good example. Her infrastructure, industries and cities are mainly destroyed.
Yes and if russia tries that in finland soon, that will be the end of them.

Russia attacked Ukraine in 2014.

Yes, like i said after Ukraine became anti-russian.
Throwing out an elected government through paid nationalist elements, who then systematically began anti-Russian policies against eastern Ukrainian. A part of Ukraine that was/is overwhenmingly pro-Russian and has Russian majority provinces, that voted for the government that was removed from power by foreign interference.

Last edited:
The Crusades had nothing to do with Christianity or the Holy Land. It was a way to extend Papal legitmacy and power, creating a Frankish bridgehead in Levant and outright getting rid of unruly and problematic peasantry. There was even a childrens crusade, were most of them ended up being sold to slavery.

Richard Lionheart forexample was arrested when he arrived back in Europe and died after being humiliated by his own christian bethren.
Although I largely agree with what you wrote, to say Christianity is not a factor is again a ridiculous revionist statement. There was no need for a Frankish bridgehead in the Levant, it just happened to be an added bonus of invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom