What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armour is near useless in forests, and the strongest sides of Russian force is armour.

Airforce? PGMs? Jet fighters don't take territory. Though they can blow up your forces in these forests if they are found.

Finland has NASAMS.

Even if they will CAS you to death, CASing will be taxing with PGMs, or without PGMs because you need to waste 2/3 munitions to kill every infantry squad in the middle of nowhere.

I predict that even if PGMs will arrive to Russian airforce, Finnish Hornets have long range missiles, and modern radars. I want PDF readers to internalise why Finland chose to base its force on F-18 over F-16 like Western Europe did.

If they manage to hide their jets in time like Ukrainians did, they will be able to prevent RuAF from deep incursions for a long enough time for the West to back Finland.

Pretty sure Finland also has JASSM stealth cruise missiles that can strike deep into Russian territory.

Finland is the last country Russia should f*** with.

Remebrance is cheap, blood is expenisve.
Cheap remembrance helps you prevent wasting expensive blood. Think about how those Ukrainians who died fighting with Nazis would feel when they find out neo-Nazis are crawling all over Ukraine now.

Lets talk about the future, the question is now not whether the next Russian adventure will be, but when.

One we now know for sure, Russians keep betting on very risky adventures every 3-4 years regardless of the reality on the ground.

People now say that punching Pussolini in the face now will set them back for a long time. It's damn wrong. The timeline for them will only accelerate.

Defence people in the West still don't get the logic of regimes like China, or Russia
If I have to say, this is just like the first time we were in Iraq back in 90.

What the west does not understand is that, by not going all the way, with all the self-impose restriction, your enemy will not see your act as noble, but instead will be looked at as weakness.

What we need is to make sure Russia no longer have the capability to make another war like that. But that have to be done step by step, first by not letting this go.

regimes like China or Russia only understand power, the west only care about how to look good, but war can never fought good and clean, if you know what I mean....

Did I mentioned that I WAS IN KYIV for almost the entire April??

The commander of the 95th Air Assault Brigade (The defender of Kyiv) is a VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE, I was invited by him to train the Territorial Defence Force in Kyiv and I have fought with him in Iraq when he was a Captain. I know multiple people living in Ukraine that fled the war in first day, I know enough people from both side of the aisle to know what both side feel. Hell, i even dated an Ukrainian once.

So, no, it was YOU who sitting comfy at your own home and talk about how a country invade another country and then blame the country that being invaded. If you want to blame Ukraine, go fight with Russia, I am pretty sure you will meet some the the guy I trained. Otherwise, don't sit here and pretend you know shit about Ukraine from the "Colleague" of yours.

I don’t think you‘re going to convince him G. From his perspective, Ukraine should just roll over and acquiesce, they have no rights - not even the right to exist as a nation. Of course, he will completely change his mind when Ukraine is replaced with Pakistan or Bangladesh. Now, imagine India is Russia and Bangladesh is Ukraine.

Were Bangladesh or Pakistan to threaten to join a Chinese union or security alliance - is India justified in invading Bangladesh? Absolutely NOT! :coffee:

Cheap remembrance helps you prevent wasting expensive blood. Think about how those Ukrainians who died fighting with Nazis would feel when they find out neo-Nazis are crawling all over Ukraine now.
There is a chinese sage: if you see ghosts everywhere the you are probably a ghost yourself. In your case, you see nazi everywhere you probably a Nazi.

In russian case it is almost comical as their society and armed formations are infested with same fringe people. All that charade is just lame exuse like WMD in Iraq.

In russian case it is almost comical as their society and armed formations are infested with same fringe people. All that charade is just lame exuse like WMD in Iraq.
Even Putin didn't deny there are Nazis in Russia but they are fringe people as you said, not mainstream. As of their armed formations, show me any proof of any Russian soldiers/officers proudly showing off Nazi symbols like those Ukrainians do. In Ukrainians, those Nazis are, though not majority, but welding mainstream power because they are armed and they don't hesitate in using violence against anyone who is opposed to them, including their president.

Before this year, even mainstream western media had noticed the Nazi problem in Ukraine. Now, they are hushed up because it is such an inconvenient truth.

Even Putin didn't deny there are Nazis in Russia but they are fringe people as you said, not mainstream. As of their armed formations, show me any proof of any Russian soldiers/officers proudly showing off Nazi symbols like those Ukrainians do. In Ukrainians, those Nazis are, though not majority, but welding mainstream power because they are armed and they don't hesitate in using violence against anyone who is opposed to them, including their president.
Find some wagner pics and background.

I don’t think you‘re going to convince him G. From his perspective, Ukraine should just roll over and acquiesce, they have no rights - not even the right to exist as a nation. Of course, he will completely change his mind when Ukraine is replaced with Pakistan or Bangladesh. Now, imagine India is Russia and Bangladesh is Ukraine.

Were Bangladesh or Pakistan to threaten to join a Chinese union or security alliance - is India justified in invading Bangladesh? Absolutely NOT! :coffee:
Not trying to convince him. I am talking to people who will read that exchange.

These people have their mind messed up and it's beyond reason with, I mean, whoever buy what Putin is selling tend to be that type. The thing that annoy me the most is that these people who don't know the ground situation and they just took whatever or whoever fed him.

If I let that go, people read his post would have formulated in the same way. Sometime people need to know what the ground reality is. That's how you deal with misinformation.

Before this year, even mainstream western media had noticed the Nazi problem in Ukraine. Now, they are hushed up because it is such an inconvenient truth.
You apparently did not watch the Russian Victory day parade......They are wearing a very familiar "Z" arm band that remind all of us of something...I will let you be the judge.....

Then you have this DPR guy wearing Death Skull being awarded a medal for killing Ukrainian "Nazi", speaking of Irony

And there are this captured Russian Soldier with ID shown with a giant Nazi Tattoo on his back...

pdiolizam8s81.jpg

That's just 3 minutes of google search typing "Russian Army Nazi"

Look, every country have Neo Nazi, but then that is that country problem, I mean would it be okay if Israel start invading every skinhead neighbourhood in London because of those Neo Nazi?

And well, Ukraine Neo Nazi problem is no where near "Mainstream" it have a very small cult following....explain to me how it is "Mainstream" over there??

I see similarities in both Russian and US armed forces when they are forced to fight wars of attrition against an enemy using dissimilar tactics and weapons, especially if it's a proxy war being supported by an apposing super power, i.e. Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan (both US and USSR invasions), and now Ukraine.

However, one key difference between you and the Russians is that the Russians still have a tougher stomach for losses and attrition warfare after WWII, you can't stomach that anymore, as demonstrated by your invasions in Vietnam, the Middle East, and Afghanistan.

If the Iraqis and the Taliban were given the same amount of support as you're given the Ukrainians, your defeats there would have been more bloody and quicker. You can only stomach a fight with weak ragtag enemies whose only real weapon is time and attrition.

The Russians will happily destroy themselves rather than admit defeat and run away, and that's what you're exploiting, given that Austin has openly admitted it.
You avoided my question, so I will ask again: Do you consider the US military a 'loser' military?

Find some wagner pics and background.
They are more like hired guns for Russia. Just like how USA uses terrorists to fight wars against Russians. They are scums but they don't dictate political agenda of the country that employs them.

You apparently did not watch the Russian Victory day parade......They are wearing a very familiar "Z" arm band that remind all of us of something...I will let you be the judge.....

Then you have this DPR guy wearing Death Skull being awarded a medal for killing Ukrainian "Nazi", speaking of Irony

And there are this captured Russian Soldier with ID shown with a giant Nazi Tattoo on his back...

View attachment 843143

That's just 3 minutes of google search typing "Russian Army Nazi"

Look, every country have Neo Nazi, but then that is that country problem, I mean would it be okay if Israel start invading every skinhead neighbourhood in London because of those Neo Nazi?

And well, Ukraine Neo Nazi problem is no where near "Mainstream" it have a very small cult following....explain to me how it is "Mainstream" over there??
Israel would if those skinheads start to kill Jews.

You avoided my question, so I will ask again: Do you consider the US military a 'loser' military?

Define what you mean by 'loser'? I know you Americans like to see everything in black and white, but that isn't reality.

They are more like hired guns for Russia. Just like how USA uses terrorists to fight wars against Russians. They are scums but they don't dictate political agenda of the country that employs them.

Israel would if those skinheads start to kill Israelis.
You do know EVERY JEW are Israelis, jews are always welcome to settle back in their fatherland. Right? So when do we expect Israeli start Denaification of UK or Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom