What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you are debating with a muslim.

Muslims called all crusaders muslim, even though they could be german, scandinavian, italian or english.

Yes my initial comment was an exageration to show that crusades were primarly a political tool. Christiany had no doctrine and still has no doctrine that is equal to jihad. Crusade is a papal invention. Thats dosent mean christianity dosent have non-pacifistic concept. Its just very different from Islamic concepts.
I dont think your faith has any impact with the inaccuracies of your comments. Please dont play that card on me.

Did you mean Muslims called Crusaders "Franks"? Well, in case you didnt know most of crusaders were led by Franks. It's like how people called the invasion of Iraq as the US-led invasion. The Arabs dont use the suffix of "-led" so they just use the term Frank, which is what they were.

So you accept you made stuff up to make your argument sound better? Thats not how an honest Muslim should behave. It was not primarily a political tool, not when you had Muslims fighting Christians, and occupying old Christian land lands. There is definitely a religion angle here which you're desperately brushing under the carpet.

You need to read the Bible more then, God literally told the Israelites to wage war on the idol worshippers of canaanite, Jesus calls to arms on Luke 21:35-38, and he will come to fight his enemies in Book of Revelation. Assuming you really are a Muslim, you'd know the God of Moses and Jesus is the same as Abraham, so the concept of jihad was always there.

We then have to agree to disgree.
Using that argument we could say all human came from Africa or that all civilizations except the Chinese, was founded in Sumer.
Yeah we disagree, for sure, and a total false analogy, yet again. Rome and Greece are relatively recent in comparison to the theorised spread of humans from Africa. Do you have a verse or hadeeth that says Adam came from Africa, or do you just play the Muslim card when you're backed in a corner.

You do know KFOR is formed based on UN resolution 1244, right?

The US is involved because UN is involved. Russian also do not have any connection to it, then tell me why Russian is involved in Kosovo??

That is not the same dude. If Russia think that was a humanitarian crisis, they can raise the problem on UNSC, I don't think Russian invasion of Ukraine are sanctioned by United Nation......So, no, they have no right.
Since when did UN dictate how a super power acts? Does Israel listen to the UN? Did US listen to UN when it invaded Iraq?

They do have the right, for the reasons I just mentioned. Russians being massacred on their border. They did go to UNSC but were politically vetoed by the US, and since UN has no teeth or backbone then law MUST be taken into one's own hands.

Last edited:
Where would you march 160 BTG into Finland? Finnish/Russian border is long but they are laden with Forrest and Mountain.

IT wasn't like Ukraine where you have a large opened area and straight down into town. The road to finland would be very armor unfriendly, which mean if Russian were to march troop into Finland, they either have to feed it piecemeal or have to do without armor.

That would not be a good option for the Russian, let alone the fact that can they really raise another 160 BTG.
What the Russians would do is send the BTG's along the main road. Probably won't work out well for them, but the cost to Finland would be massive.

Now Ukraine 'destroys £3million Russian T-90 tank' using £400 rockets dropped from a home-made drone

Who says you cant be anti-west and use a similar narrative they use? Why is everything so black and white with you? It's like saying a murderer is wrong if he says 1+1=2 simply because they murdered someone.

Black and white ? Oh Ok now you as Muslim Iranian believe more on some Western narrative that is not based on real history than what Muslim Indonesian historian had stated regarding 1965-66 communist purge in Indonesia ?

Did you even read Quran saying we should be careful on what non Muslim say ? There is credible Western historian and there are Western writers/journalist who just make assumption

Communist party in Indonesia is the fourth largest based on 1955 election and similar like in China, mostly they are farmer. Chinese ethnic in Indonesia is not that much and majority oppose Communist since majority of Chinese in Indonesia are Christian and live in big Cities. 1965-1966 is all about Islam vs Communist. That is not about anti Chinese sentiment. Think first before you write in supporting that dude

The no-fly zones were established to protect minorities from Saddams genocidal attacks on Shias and Kurds.
Gulf War II is legally the same war as Gulf War I since there was no peace agreement, only a ceasefire in a war started by Iraq. A ceasefire holds as long as both sides are happy with the arrangement.

The invasion of Iraq resulted in the trial and hanging of the illegal coupmaker.
Iraq is now a sovereign country that elects its leaders.

Russia is invading Iraq to destroy the nation and annex its territory.

it aint the same thing.
Complete drivel....Ukraine is the same situation with Russia its part of their strategic objectives to stop Ukraine from getting closer to NATO, Iraq was US way of getting rid of Saddam to make a government more friendly with them. Atleast be consistent, this is issue with Russia cry wolfers.

Lets talk about the future, the question is now not whether the next Russian adventure will be, but when.

One we now know for sure, Russians keep betting on very risky adventures every 3-4 years regardless of the reality on the ground.

People now say that punching Pussolini in the face now will set them back for a long time. It's damn wrong. The timeline for them will only accelerate.

Defence people in the West still don't get the logic of regimes like China, or Russia
If I have to say, this is just like the first time we were in Iraq back in 90.

What the west does not understand is that, by not going all the way, with all the self-impose restriction, your enemy will not see your act as noble, but instead will be looked at as weakness.

What we need is to make sure Russia no longer have the capability to make another war like that. But that have to be done step by step, first by not letting this go.

regimes like China or Russia only understand power, the west only care about how to look good, but war can never fought good and clean, if you know what I mean....

Russia will start another war even if Pussolini will have to push conscripts with sticks, and stones on an enemy. This is what the West doesn't understand. The military defeat now will not deter him just as sanctions before that. Life of their soldiers means nothing to Russian regime, and Russians starving means nothing too. The bigger the enemy they make people to imagine, the more fun for them "fighting & prevailing."

Really, you Westerners need to start thinking of Putin as nothing different from Kim, or the Burmese junta. For North Koreans, Kim is said to have won 10 world wars by now, and Korean People Army is now "prevailing" over capitalists on the Moon (really, not a joke.)

You can throw out any logic into the garbage bin if you keep trying to find a real military strategy there, as there is none. Going with 160k troops force against 200k in entrenched, and fortified positions in a country with open fields has no strategy to it. But there is a cold psychopatic logic to selling hopes of grabbing at least a dime of Ukrainian territory, population, and industry to insinuate "glorious victory," give few factories, and serfs as handouts to his oligarchs, and scare to shit his own police/spies/military.

If he loses in Ukraine, I would say he will go for something even more brazen in 1.5-2 years to quickly patch up his regime.

Now he will look for somebody even more "Kuwaitable." I will not be surprised if he will attack Belarus, or even North Korea if it comes to that, but more likely he will pick his own satrapy for an easy victory.

In the later case, he can go Kuwaiting somebody in the Central Asia, where no country has a real functioning military (this is why I tell that Talibans can walk over here if they really wanted.)

If the coming crisis will be really severe, he can stage a direct provocation against a NATO country. The longer Putin will sit on the throne, the bigger he will need the crisis to be to save his regime, as everyone will intensify their attempts to grab power from him as they see him ageing, and frailing.

I'm almost done with Kazakhstan. What is left is to sell 2 company cars, 1 excavator, close the company, and I am done, phew.

Last edited:
I dont think your faith has any impact with the inaccuracies of your comments. Please dont play that card on me.

Huh..?
I wasnt even trying to. It was you who alleged that my comments came from a christian perspective, which i was trying to tell you that its not. What this shows is basically that muslims can disagree on things. We just happen to see things from different angles and thats perfectly OK for me. Not everyone has to agree with my POV

Ukraine proposes prisoner swap to end Azovstal steel plant siege. I hope this deal is made :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom