What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 weeks into the Donbas offensive Putin army has only captured a Ukrainian city of 20,000 inhabitants near Kramatosh.
Not a great success, not even good for his own propaganda.
It’s certain Ukraine army will launch offensive to take back the city.
That’s massive: M777 howitzer
GPS guided 155mm artillery

A video shows Ukrainian soldiers using a US M777 howitzer on the eastern front

A video shows Ukrainian soldiers using a US M777 howitzer on the eastern front
TWITTER

national guard drills in kharkiv region

FUTURE PUBLISHINGGETTY IMAGES

This here has almost roadrunner and coyote level. A russian gets a bomb dropped on him as he wants fire a rocket launcher.

Hopefully he is wounded and not dead. Wounded he takes more rescources from russia.

@Vergennes @jamahir @F-22Raptor

My commiserations with him. In revenge there was a vid on Bit Chute about a Ukrainian soldier in a foxhole with another Ukie and was sniped by Russians.

Wonderful ! But obviously @Vergennes @Messerschmitt @F-22Raptor and @Wood won't post this.

I don't trust the numbers from either side. What's amusing and interesting , though, is the failure on both sides during this war in their supposedly strong suit.

The Russians have disappointed in the military domain. The image of Russia as a military superpower now exists only because of 6000+ nuclear weapons and advanced missiles.

The West has disappointed in the media domain. The Western propaganda has been so amateurish, it's almost comparable to North Korean or Soviet era garbage. Few people outside the heavily censored Western countries buy their propaganda. I guess when you rely on censorship to silence the other side, one becomes lazy and slacks off with obviously staged videos.

The US finally admits its reached a stalemate, as expected, and the Ukrainians can't win this.

In a rare public hearing, US official says neither side are winning

In the US, two of the nation’s senior intelligence officials, National Intelligence Director Avril Haines and Defense Intelligence Agency Director Scott Berrier, have painted a sobering picture of the war in Ukraine.

The two officials spoke before the Senate armed services committee about global threats to the US on Tuesday, and they highlighted their concerns about Russia.

“We assess President Putin is preparing for a prolonged conflict in Ukraine,” said Haines. “He is probably counting on US and EU resolve to weaken as food shortages, inflation and energy prices get worse.”

Berrier explained that the two enemies, the Russians and the Ukrainians, had reached an impasse.

Said Berrier: “The Russians aren’t winning, and the Ukrainians aren’t winning, and we’re at a bit of a stalemate.”

Their presentations were significant because of the situation they described in Ukraine and also because parts of the hearing were open to the public. Intelligence officials have argued in the past that these hearings should be held behind closed doors.

But their presentation provides one of the only chances for the public to hear directly from them about security issues.

Their assessment of the war is particularly important as people in the US evaluate the ongoing conflict, the role of the US and the impact of the war on gas prices and other aspects of everyday life.

But have you looked at the map lately and what's actually happening on the ground ? I mean the Russians have taken more territory in Ukraine than the total land mass of great britain and in the Donbas they have several pincers 20-30 km away from Kramatorsk. I don't think this is going well for Ukraine despite what you hear on the western mainstream media and despite what Zelensky raves about daily.

Like this is literally the president of Ukraine. He danced in f#cking heels man. You know that according to the Pandora papers he's worth 1.3 billion and has a 30 million dollar villa in Florida ?

View attachment 842859

The more the merrier. Putin will go down in history as the only emperor to lose his empire to a man making pelvis thrusts in spandex.

I will then grab our outer northeast back.

My commiserations with him. In revenge there was a vid on Bit Chute about a Ukrainian soldier in a foxhole with another Ukie and was sniped by Russians.

As I have said before future battlefields will make it too dangerous to stand outside in the open as thousands of autonomous drones will be lurking in the sky looking for targets. If they don't get you with a suicide dive they'll swarm circle-strafe you with loud very fast and very small hard-to-hit drones leaving you confused as to which direction to shoot as some bigger drone like the above sneaks up and kills you.

Last edited:
It actually does. Arabs are semites so they are indegenous to the land. Romans arent. Northern Arabic script have been found from Levant from 800BCE, 300 years before Rome even existed. Like I said, read a book.
I can buy an American book in Saudi Arabia, but that does not mean that Mekka is an American city.
My books tells me that.
When Arabs are vassals of Babylonians, Persians or Turks, they are not living on Arab territory.
I never denied I spoke about the Crusades, but it wasnt addressing you. So the mere fact you replied shows you have a knack for derailing, unprovoked. Also rather hypocritical of you to begin a tirade of derailment when you yourself are engaging with off topic discussion with another user. Typical westerner, do as I say not as I do lol.

Regarding your lies about Crusades, pilgrimage rules had not changed in Jerusalem, it was actually first suggested by the Byzantine emperor Alexios I to ally with the Latin church to remove Turks from Anatolia. Like I said, read a book.

You made a ridiculous claim that the west never had a civilisation in history, and I gave you two examples. Go and ask your history teacher if Rome and Greece are considered part of western civilisation or not.

Yes right place right time, but also a lot of connivance, brutality and lots of help from slaves and migrants from non-western backgrounds.
1652211228808.png

You simply want to be able to criticize the West unopposed.
Don’t engage in Whataboutism, if you do not want replies.

Last edited:
Ancient Greece is considered the FOUNDATION of modern Western civilization. It is astounding that someone, especially a Westerner, would deny this.
I know right! These westerners would sell their own mothers just to win an argument, regardless of how desperate they would come across. No skin off our noses, though, right? Lol

I can buy an American book in Saudi Arabia, but that does not mean that Mekka is an American city.
My books tells me that.
When Arabs are vassals of Babylonians, Persians or Turks, they are not living on Arab territory.

Arabs are indegenous to the land, they dont need an empire to prove that. Just genetics, archeology and history. Please spare me the false analogies.
View attachment 842925
You simply want to be able to criticize the West unopposed.
Don’t engage in Whataboutism, if you do not want replies.
So the Egyptians, who were Muslims, clearly didnt have any issues with Christian pilgrims. So I would put it to you that this was more of a Turkish problem than a Muslim one. Regardless, when youre in a state of war dont expect favourable treatment from your adversary. Look how the west demonises all Russians, atheletes and civilians, just because of a war they had no say in. I still dont see how that justifies genocide, slavery, massacres, and hostile expansionism though....

Center of Western power is neither Greece or Rome. Classical civilization (Greece and Rome) is not the same Western Civilization.

I would argue that the west became so succesful because it burst onto the worlde scene at the right place and right time, escpecially considering human evolution timeline (Late middle ages to early modern period).

@Apollon

i know you like to butt into conversations, so here's some context as to why were having this discussion. Seems like your fellow westerners have forgotten what the thieving Greeks did for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom