What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprise, a brief history of Russia is summarized in one word- Suffering. Even today most Russians are poor. If someone wants to join Russia then their future can be determined by looking into the past.

All European countries that were under Russia are still playing catchup to the west. So for some, please go and join Russia. Have fun!

Russia’s plan envisions donbass, moldova and potentially the western balkans where they will support the serbs and their fanatical fascist ideas of a “greater serbia” at the expense of others. Bosnia is being defended in Ukraine right now.

It was not russian nation rather all ethnic groups of sssr made that sacrifice.
But it is Russians who kept that memory in their hearts the most. Look how Ukrainians remember their sacrifice by allowing Nazis grow militarily in their homeland, you can tell the difference.

View attachment 842770
Basel bringing up Iraq and Libya.
View attachment 842771
Someone you might be familiar with bringing up the Crusades…

The reason for the Crusades was that the rules for pilgrimage to Jerusalem changed.
That was the final straw.

View attachment 842772
I never denied I spoke about the Crusades, but it wasnt addressing you. So the mere fact you replied shows you have a knack for derailing, unprovoked. Also rather hypocritical of you to begin a tirade of derailment when you yourself are engaging with off topic discussion with another user. Typical westerner, do as I say not as I do lol.

Regarding your lies about Crusades, pilgrimage rules had not changed in Jerusalem, it was actually first suggested by the Byzantine emperor Alexios I to ally with the Latin church to remove Turks from Anatolia. Like I said, read a book.

Center of Western power is neither Greece or Rome. Classical civilization (Greece and Rome) is not the same Western Civilization.

I would argue that the west became so succesful because it burst onto the worlde scene at the right place and right time, escpecially considering human evolution timeline (Late middle ages to early modern period).
You made a ridiculous claim that the west never had a civilisation in history, and I gave you two examples. Go and ask your history teacher if Rome and Greece are considered part of western civilisation or not.

Yes right place right time, but also a lot of connivance, brutality and lots of help from slaves and migrants from non-western backgrounds.

Last edited:

Ukraine destroys 'Putin parade boat used by Russian leader to inspect naval fleets' with laser-guided bomb off Snake Island​

Is it a picnic or what? I see this as war the number of casualties of 100-200 is very low. Extremely low. In the Vietnam/China 1979 war the casualties ran between 1,000 and 3,000 per day. At the battle of Verdun 1916 between Franco and German armies the casualties ran to one million men.
Stop comparing apples and oranges. Youre comparing a hundred year old world war with a modern proxy military operarion. Different equipment, technology, strategy and tactics. China was never considered a military superpower in 1979, they just had numbers. 100-200 is actually very high considering the strategy at play. Either way your 100-200 per day claim was very misleading.

Last edited:

Even Putin's media stooges are forced to admit Russia's invasion has stalled due to 'shameful' lack of equipment and reinforcements - as Biden admits he fears Vladimir 'has no way out'​

Yeah, as against "highly credible" "news" agencies like Kyiv Independent who posted something like 500+ Russian tanks destroyed in the first five days and of course posted about the great "Ghost of Kiev". :lol:

Kiev Independent is a one man team. Its editor and publishers name is possibly «John Ross» and have head office somewhere in Washington DC or Langley 😆

Just joking of course.

Regardless, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle between what Russia reported and what Washington has reported of losses.

Yeah, as against "highly credible" "news" agencies like Kyiv Independent who posted something like 500+ Russian tanks destroyed in the first five days and of course posted about the great "Ghost of Kiev". :lol:

I will believe more in Russia-oriented sources than NATO / Zelensky ones.

NATO, proudly terrorist since 1949.

If he doesn't live he will have many admirers as someone who rebuilt Russia after USSR and stood up to NATO whether in Ukraine or in Syria or in Libya or in Venezuela.

Even if it is the AfD you don't want to listen to that five percent ? I thought you prided the West on being democratic ?

Rebuild Russia? The country is in shambles. Energy infrastructure build in 50 years now obsolete forever. People face even more poverty than ever before. Young and educated people run away.

Putin made Russia a chinese colony with no alternative for Russia. It has to sell its products with high Discounts and has to accept whatever is offered.

Putin created Ukraine. It now has its war for independence and will never be within the russian orbit any longer. Even Putin realized this.

As for AfD i do listen and laugh about them. Thats the core about democracy. AfD has such marginal numbers that they play no role in politics.

My guess is, that Putins mind is destroyed by medication.

It actually does. Arabs are semites so they are indegenous to the land. Romans arent. Northern Arabic script have been found from Levant from 800BCE, 300 years before Rome even existed. Like I said, read a book.

Levante is not arab. Arabs were as much invaders there as Romans.

Trump always acted tough and threated with sanctions everywhere he went, but implemented very few of them policies.

Biden OTOH masqerade as a humanitarian and tolerant, but in reality is a hardcore hawk. Russians got payback for supporting Trump i guess.

Do we have any recent source from Russian Officials and Ukrainian Officials each detailing the combat losses sustained by either side?

Russian equipment losses are visually confirmed in following link:

Ukrainian equipment losses are visually confirmed in following link:

There is another source which documents Russian losses on the whole. It is very graphic so I am not posting it here.

26000 Russian KIA by now.

Russians also provide statistics of Ukrainian losses on the whole but these are not visually or independently confirmed.

You will find useful links in following thread:

This war is relatively bigger in scale and much more intense than Soviet-Afghan War ever was. Tragic on many levels.

FSZxI8eWYAAizxe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom