What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far china does nothing. A weak russia is in best chinese interest

Meanwhile Putin looks bloated from pain killers and shaking from Parkinson

Chinese is already doing energy contracts with Russia, to buy Russian natural gas.

And Russian elite can spend the money they earn with China in UAE.

Russia doesn't need the west, it's a little uncomfortable change customers/suppliers for them, but it will be less bad for them than for us.

In USSR collapse time, Dubai and China was nothing.

Russian elite are already going to Dubai to spend their money there.

Russian forces destroy 793 drones, 2,979 armored vehicles in Ukraine operation - top brass

MOSCOW, May 10. /TASS/. Russian forces have eliminated 163 Ukrainian combat aircraft, 124 helicopters, 793 unmanned aerial vehicles and 2,979 tanks and other armored vehicles since the start of their special military operation in Ukraine, Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Major-General Igor Konashenkov said on Tuesday.
"Overall, the following targets have been destroyed since the beginning of the special military operation: 163 aircraft, 124 helicopters, 793 unmanned aerial vehicles, 300 surface-to-air missile systems, 2,979 tanks and other combat armored vehicles, 351 multiple launch rocket systems, 1,440 field artillery guns and mortars and 2,789 special military motor vehicles," the spokesman said.

https://tass.com/russia/1448909

Wonderful ! But obviously @Vergennes @Messerschmitt @F-22Raptor and @Wood won't post this.

Meanwhile Putin looks bloated from pain killers and shaking from Parkinson

Irrelevant. He will be cured. And except for CIA-sponsored hippies I think the Russian people are not pelting eggs at him unlike Germans who are having a go at your foreign minister. :)

Last edited:
Politics aside, and purely from a military perspective, the losses suffered by the Russians are absolutely appalling. It's astonishing to see modern weapons being used by incompetent soldiers and commanders who seem to have few tactical responses to the strategy deployed by the Ukrainians, I've never seen anything like this in the modern age. The Russians don't seem to be bothered at all by throwing away armour, equipment, and men. No doubt the Ukrainians are suffering equal, if not more heavier losses, but the Russians haven't achieved much to show for their losses, while the Ukrainians can at least claim they've checked the key Russian objectives.

Russians are known to throw figures out of their @sses,not even worth the mentionning. Destroying more tanks and drones than Ukraine actually has,LMAO.

That's because the Ukrainians are being resupplied :rofl: and I suppose the figures quoted by the Ukrainians are the gospel truth? :-)

Chinese is already doing energy contracts with Russia, to buy Russian natural gas.

And Russian elite can spend the money they earn with China in UAE.

Russia doesn't need the west, it's a little uncomfortable change customers/suppliers for them, but it will be less bad for them than for us.

In USSR collapse time, Dubai and China was nothing.

Russian elite are already going to Dubai to spend their money there.

The energy contracts are a joke and so far are 5% of that that Europe got before the war. Its also with a heavy Discount.

Fun fact average life expectancy in Russia dropped on same as North Korea. Thats how you crush Russia. 🙂👍

I have news for you. In world history democracy always wins over autocratic regimes. Thats a simple fact.

Russia sacrificed a lot during the WW2. Soldiers and their families gave so much for the world to be free of fascism and nazism. Regardless if present animosity between the West and Russia, I salute the Russian nation for their bravery and sacrifice during WW2.

Russia was facist itself and even worked together with hitler to conquer Poland. It was two facist regimes at war with each other.

The energy contracts are a joke and so far are 5% of that that Europe got before the war. Its also with a heavy Discount.

Fun fact average life expectancy in Russia dropped on same as North Korea. Thats how you crush Russia. 🙂👍

I have news for you. In world history democracy always wins over autocratic regimes. Thats a simple fact.

Yeah, like Chile Allende democracy against Pinochet, oh wait...

Only highly rich countries can afford waste the money in democracies.

Democracy is a constant lie. Richness is a good thing, but democracy is just a expensive luxury for deceive people.

Wonderful ! But obviously @Vergennes @Messerschmitt @F-22Raptor and @Wood won't post this.

Irrelevant. He will be cured. And except for CIA-sponsored hippies I think the Russian people are not pelting eggs at him unlike Germans who are having a go at your foreign minister. :)

Who cares what they destroy? We keep sending more and more. Thats why Russia cant win. It gets dissolved in Ukraine.

Btw Putin cant be cured. Parkinson and cancer are terminal.

Btw its not "german citizens" its typical AfD 5th column on kremlin payrole. 5% party who just Yesterday was voted out state parliament.

Russians are known to throw figures out of their @sses,not even worth the mentionning. Destroying more tanks and drones than Ukraine actually has,LMAO.

Yeah, as against "highly credible" "news" agencies like Kyiv Independent who posted something like 500+ Russian tanks destroyed in the first five days and of course posted about the great "Ghost of Kiev". :lol:

I will believe more in Russia-oriented sources than NATO / Zelensky ones.

Who cares what they destroy? We keep sending more and more. Thats why Russia cant win. It gets dissolved in Ukraine.

NATO, proudly terrorist since 1949.

Btw Putin cant be cured. Parkinson and cancer are terminal.

If he doesn't live he will have many admirers as someone who rebuilt Russia after USSR and stood up to NATO whether in Ukraine or in Syria or in Libya or in Venezuela.

Btw its not "german citizens" its typical AfD 5th column on kremlin payrole. 5% party who just Yesterday was voted out state parliament.

Even if it is the AfD you don't want to listen to that five percent ? I thought you prided the West on being democratic ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom