What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know you like to butt into conversations, so here's some context as to why were having this discussion. Seems like your fellow westerners have forgotten what the thieving Greeks did for them

The west developed from the ruins of Rome. Rome borrowed their culture from Etruscans and Greeks, and also Phoeneicians and Egyptians.

In other words..Same same but different.

West in its core is a Germanic civilization. By that i mean ethno-culturally germanic. Mark the difference between german and germanic. French and English is germanic but not german. Irish are mostly celts i believe and neither germanic or german.

Tribes from the periphery of Roman Empire attacked and migrated into a declining Roman Europe. They adopted Roman costumes and culture, but to a large degree also retained their own ancestral tribal culture.

Thus Western civilization is NOT the same as Greco-Roman civilization, although the West is proud of its Classical heritage.

Ukraine's assault on Snake Island led to Ukrainian military losses ... 30 TB2 Drones shot down, 10 helicopters as well as 4 fighter jets of the Ukrainian Air Force shot down, 50+ Ukrainian Army troops killed in combat and 3 Ukrainian Navy ships sunk. The attacks on Snake Island were ordered by Ukraine's retarded President Zelensky, who was urged on by the British Advisers, who convinced the President that Ukraine will gain a decisive victory.

A word of advice to all those confounded idiots around the world, who sing praises about the West's invincibility. Do not take advice or trust the British, they are one of the oldest, most sadistic and devious of all the Western countries.

Oh and all those who were jumping around like a bunch of primates about how TB2 drones stunned the world in the Armenian-Azerbaijan conflict. Ukraine and Britain have managed to destroy TB2 drone's invincible reputation, in a matter of days.

I said it before and I will say it again, Russia will rise to a position of dominance economically, militarily, politically and technologically over its opponents, and there is not a DAMN thing the West can do to stop it.

It is the end of days for the West, whether you like it or you don't, whether you're comfortable with it or you're not, this is the new reality and will remain so for a long time to come, insha-Allah!

1652220307975.png

days.

I said it before and I will say it again, Russia will rise to a position of dominance economically, militarily, politically and technologically over its opponents, and there is not a DAMN thing the West can do to stop it.

What makes you so sure about that?

For that to happen Russia actually have to reorient itself towards the global south. Which i really cannot see happen, not in the way its developing. Russians want to be european but seemingly are shunned by rest of Europe. Tragic.

It is the end of days for the West, whether you like it or you don't, whether you're comfortable with it or you're not, this is the new reality and will remain so for a long time to come, insha-Allah

West still have some good 200 years on top i believe. It wont go around and conqour foreign territories anymore but will continue to be THE high-civilization for many more decades to come. Simple inertia. Who knows, maybe there will be someone like Caesar or Aurelius who will put thing back on order now and then😉

In many ways the western governance is more Islamic than most muslim governments.

Greece build the west, rome brought it to glory,

This talk is cheap - you need to prove your loyalty to west by fighting even more against russians, acting super racist to others etc.

I know right! These westerners would sell their own mothers just to win an argument, regardless of how desperate they would come across. No skin off our noses, though, right? Lol

Well, I don't want to generalize against 'westerners' as a group. There are good and bad people in every group. We can't hold ordinary westerners responsible for bad actions by their government, any more than we can hold an ordinary Muslim responsible for bad actions by extremist groups.

What makes you so sure about that?

For that to happen Russia actually have to reorient itself towards the global south. Which i really cannot see happen, not in the way its developing. Russians want to be european but seemingly are shunned by rest of Europe. Tragic.

West still have some good 200 years on top i believe. It wont go around and conqour foreign territories anymore but will continue to be THE high-civilization for many more decades to come. Simple inertia. Who knows, maybe there will be someone like Caesar or Aurelius who will put thing back on order now and then😉

In many ways the western governance is more Islamic than most muslim governments.

The problem with people is that they do not understand Russia, its history, its people, its scars. And the West, a prisoner of its own nature, has failed and will always fail in understanding Russia. Which is why there will not be a rapproachment between Russia and Europe. The latter is hostage to the anglophiles and the anglos know that if Russia and Europe become allies, its game over for them.

Russia is not America, that pivots to the East and hops to the West, ends up in a ditch. Russia isn't orienting in any specific direction. It seeks partner nations for mutually beneficial relations, where there is a multipolar world that respects one another's sovereignty.

As for the "West" the term civilized does not conform to their mindset. The West only "acts" civilized when its belly is full, its bank account stacked, its dominance unchallenged and its lifestyle accepted by others. In 200 years, the West's greatest achievement has been that a man can marry another man and gain a marriage certificate. The West had it all and has flushed it down the toilet. That's because hubris, which is the "EXCEPTIONALISM" that defines the West, is its Cancer.

But it is Russians who kept that memory in their hearts the most. Look how Ukrainians remember their sacrifice by allowing Nazis grow militarily in their homeland, you can tell the difference.
Remebrance is cheap, blood is expenisve.

The problem with people is that they do not understand Russia, its history, its people, its scars

I believe western Europe understands them very well. We are all human after all. Realpolitik OTOH ca be a nasty business.
And the West, a prisoner of its own nature, has failed and will always fail in understanding Russia.
Its easy to understand Russia. It has no natural border west of Urals and the great European plain runs all the way to the Atlantic French coast.

The latter is hostage to the anglophiles and the anglos know that if Russia and Europe become allies, its game over for them.

Agree

Russia is not America, that pivots to the East and hops to the West, ends up in a ditch. Russia isn't orienting in any specific direction. It seeks partner nations for mutually beneficial relations, where there is a multipolar world that respects one another's sovereignty.

Kinda true. America sometimes gains from turbulence in The World Island, especially Eurasia. But Russia can only gain from stability in the same geographic sphere.

As for the "West" the term civilized does not conform to their mindset. The West only "acts" civilized when its belly is full, its bank account stacked, its dominance unchallenged and its lifestyle accepted by others.

Again…Realpolitik. Has always been like this and will always be like this… as long as greed and distrust exist in humans. Sad but true.
By civilization i mean governance and «state building» high culture.

In 200 years, the West's greatest achievement has been that a man can marry another man and gain a marriage certificate. The West had it all and has flushed it down the toilet. That's because hubris, which is the "EXCEPTIONALISM" that defines the West, is its Cancer.

Come on man. Industrial revolution, governance, cities, technology, those german cars!!!, aircrafts…. science, landing a spacecraft on a Saturnian moon.

I agree with you that the west has become arrogant. Thats why i believe we are becoming less efficient than lets say..the chinese system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom