What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavusoglu had made a comment many years ago,implying Turkey with help from their NATO allies could occupy Russia in 7 days. That's why I had made a meme back then:

View attachment 842548

It's funny,because the Western media kept saying for days that would warn of nuclear war and chaos
Another moron spreading lies. Çavuşoğlu never made that statement it was done by a satire magazine to troll Turks.

At some point the Russians or Westerners will get angry at them for being two-faced
Oh we’re so scared pls don’t get angry what will we do if you get angry?? 🥹🥹🥹

You forgot an important detail.. the blockade and the sanctions on Iraq by the US and NATO for 12 years prior to the 2003..where there was almost a million dead children..or you just ignored this fact?

Also KSA and GCC were just fronts for the US.. Check Hilary Clinton statements..
Not the sanctions and children again.
We went though this, cause and effect. Actions have consequences.

Another moron spreading lies. Çavuşoğlu never made that statement it was done by a satire magazine to troll Turks.
Then how did I watch him on TV saying it?

Oh we’re so scared pls don’t get angry what will we do if you get angry?? 🥹🥹🥹
Well,you might say goodbye to spare parts for American equipment,get economic sanctions just like the Russians,have a total embargo of oil and goods maybe. You see what they did to the Russians.

What has Iraq to do with Ukraine? Dude stop whataboutism. Russia is a facist terror regime that comitts horrible crimes in Ukraine.

As for rest of your bullshit, glad you admitt that Russia terrorized eastern europe and only gave "freedom" to them when it became too weak. Guess what? Those 12 eastern european nations dont have intention to get attacked by russia again. Because of that they join NATO and other will follow.

If Ukraine is attacked then whole west is putting sanctions on Russia asking for war crimes action against Russia.
Why UK and US leaders were not put to war crimes trials for invading Iraq and Libya on false narrative?? Western countries are Hypocrites.

On Ukraine war whole west start crying "OMG war in civilized world how this can be, we are not barbarians like ME, Africa and rest of global south" etc.

pathetic attempt at western propaganda.

Make outlandish rumours, attribute them to Russian sources, and when it is proven to be obviously false...

you SCREAM: OMG!! RUSSIA FAKE NEWS!!! WEST STRONK

and then that is used as evidence of Russian "fake news" and then when legitimate news comes of western terrorists captured by the Russian army, They can be deflected as "same as the canadian general? blalablalbla west stronk!!!"

really sad... do better
ukraine is not fighting nato is

To be honest I knew the Russian army was incompetent,but this level of incompetence ? Regrouping the equivalent of a BTG on such a small land area,visible from kilometers without any cover or camouflage,with all the drones that are flying in the area and in range of the ennemy's artillery.... @LeGenD @F-22Raptor

To be fair, I see one vehicle get hit, while the tanks seem untouched. And they are all clustered together and safe.

If NATO is not against Russia then why NATO didn't allow Russia to join it??
Russia didnt want to join. It didnt want to fulfil the NATO criteria with democratic and political reforms.

I dont know if any of you remember but, Wagner mercenaries in favor of the putschists in Libya tried to make propaganda by loading the TB-2 wreckage into a pickup truck and photographing it in different places.

Now same thing again.

If the Russians had been as diligent on the battlefield as they were in propaganda works as like, their current situation would have been much better than they are now.
its very frustrating for them because TB2 is probably 100km away from their territory at any time an even if they do shoot it it wont fall anywhere near them.

No no. The UN didnt do shit when the Bosnians were genocided. The only UN country to do something meaningful was Pakistan, and that was by sending Bakta Shikan ATGM and other weaponry to Bosnia to defend themselves.
US and Uk imposed a no fly zone. which helped tremendously. And allowed Pakistani weapons to enter Bosnia. They could have stopped it. And allowed Iranian weapons to enter Bosnia. And bombed serb C&C positions which allowed us and craitian army to overrun the serbs.

It would be nice if they could do it sooner. but hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom