What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ukraine is attacked then whole west is putting sanctions on Russia asking for war crimes action against Russia.
Why UK and US leaders were not put to war crimes trials for invading Iraq and Libya on false narrative?? Western countries are Hypocrites.

On Ukraine war whole west start crying "OMG war in civilized world how this can be, we are not barbarians like ME, Africa and rest of global south" etc.

The West is clever enough to unite against everyone else. Why is it the wests problem that Muslims cannot unite?

You actually don't understand this, the Communist party of Russia is the second-largest party there and consequently spread everywhere including in the bureaucracy and military. You think NATO will snap its fingers and the Russian Communists will obey to not do anything, to not defend their country, to not counter ?
You are not listening to him. He said he doesn't not care about communists or if they rule russia or if they control everything in russia. or what they do in russia,

In fact I believe the best way to totally crush russia is to allow communists to somehow take over.

If Ukraine is attacked then whole west is putting sanctions on Russia asking for war crimes action against Russia.
Why UK and US leaders were not put to war crimes trials for invading Iraq and Libya on false narrative?? Western countries are Hypocrites.

On Ukraine war whole west start crying "OMG war in civilized world how this can be, we are not barbarians like ME, Africa and rest of global south" etc.
That's exactly what I've been saying from the beginning. The hypocrisy of Western countries and media.

Nobody put Bush on trial,nobody put Clinton on trial,Obama,Blair,any of those who invaded the Middle-East or destroyed entire countries by giving weapons and money to rebel groups. No sanctions on them,their friends,their countries,their people and their oligarchs. Then suddenly,Putin evil,Putin dictator,Russians are butchers,we must destroy evil Russia,Chechens are brutal (meanwhile they were brave warriors back when they fought against the Russians),China is too neutral,Hungary is too conservative,everyone who doesn't agree with us is a fascist,racist,nazi etc.

Meanwhile...

BeFunky-collage(113).jpg

Then how did I watch him on TV saying it?

Well,you might say goodbye to spare parts for American equipment,get economic sanctions just like the Russians,have a total embargo of oil and goods maybe. You see what they did to the Russians.
Show me where did he say that on tv. If you can show it i will apologize from you leave the forum and never come back.

The Libya action was not an invasion in its normal meaning. A no fly zone was implemented and forces threatening Libyan civilians were treated with air strikes.
Gadaffi started killing people demonstrating for democracy to replace his illegal regime as part of the Arab Spring. The UNSC decided on a resolution calling for all countries to put a stop on Gadaffis atrocities.
That is what the 2011 action did.

As for Iraq:
Did Iraq violate the ceasefire by firing SAMs on coalition aircraft?
Did Iraq attempt to assassinate George H.W, Bush?

The answer to those questions determine the legality of Gulf War II.

As for Iraq:
Did Iraq violate the ceasefire by firing SAMs on coalition aircraft?
Did Iraq attempt to assassinate George H.W, Bush?

The answer to those questions determine the legality of Gulf War II.

Thats a load of tosh and you know it. The war in Iraq was an illegal invasion based on a pretext of wmd's which were never there. The west is full of hyprocrasy would be good for people to just admit it rather than backing war crimes committed by Nato members.

The West is clever enough to unite against everyone else. Why is it the wests problem that Muslims cannot unite?
Because, since the Crusades, the west has spent its entire resources and focus to stop Muslims and non-westerners to not have the power, economy or military to be able to unite against them. It's not so much the "wests problem" but rather the west's planning and orchestration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom