What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me where did he say that on tv. If you can show it i will apologize from you leave the forum and never come back.
If I find a video of it online,I'll post it. Supposedly he said it on a Turkish channel. I remember I watched it on TV. Maybe I watched about it but not him actually saying it? It's been like 7 years 🤔

I'll try to find the video or more info about it.

Because, since the Crusades, the west has spent its entire resources and focus to stop Muslims and non-westerners to not have the power, economy or military to be able to unite against them. It's not so much the "wests problem" but rather the west's planning and orchestration.

True story is that european nations have been figting among eachother since time immeorable. Ww1 and WW2 is just continuiation of that pattern.

The question is what stops rest of the world from catching up and becoming dominant like the west did? Western europe historically wasnt that advanced or central to world as it slowly became during past 500 years .

You are an idiot still believing what pentagon says. They were saying Afghan army will not fall.
One day you will wake up hearing that Ukraine has also fell.
They never said that. The Pentagon was well aware that Taliban forces will eventually seize the country, however, this is the wrong topic to discuss this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom