What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were in reality neither.The Arab Islamic people had raised themselves to a higher level of civilization then existed in Europe. They also gained much wealth due to this higher level of knowledge.The Crusades were nothing more than a Church blessed armed robbery of these people and their wealth under the guise of freeing the “holy land” of the Muslims

Stop spreading fake news. Show sources or this post has to be removed.
the first part of vid shows what Russia understands under liberation of a Ukraine city: total destruction.
The second part shows how Ukraine army targets hidden Russia army tanks and artillery positions: laser guided artillery shells supported by surveillance drones. Almost 100 percent accuracy.
The third part about Russia daily casualty
Overall, Russia army makes progress despite high casualties. Ukraine fights hard.

the first part of vid shows what Russia understands under liberation of a Ukraine city: total destruction.
The second part shows how Ukraine army targets hidden Russia army tanks and artillery positions: laser guided artillery shells supported by surveillance drones. Almost 100 percent accuracy.
The third part about Russia daily casualty
Overall, Russia army makes progress despite high casualties. Ukraine fights hard.

100% accuracy?! Says who? And I dont see any evidence for 100-200 per day casualty. What you basically did was go to the highest casualty figure from a pro Ukr source, divided it by the number of days of the conflict, and made the outrageously inaccurate statement of "100 to 200 per day".

100% accuracy?! Says who? And I dont see any evidence for 100-200 per day casualty. What you basically did was go to the highest casualty figure from a pro Ukr source, divided it by the number of days of the conflict, and made the outrageously inaccurate statement of "100 to 200 per day".
Is it a picnic or what? I see this as war the number of casualties of 100-200 is very low. Extremely low. In the Vietnam/China 1979 war the casualties ran between 1,000 and 3,000 per day. At the battle of Verdun 1916 between Franco and German armies the casualties ran to one million men.

Who is send arms to Ukraine?? Who is providing ISR, EW capabilities to Ukraine?? Who is allowing ex military people to go fight for Ukraine?? Who have deployed Trainers in Ukraine??

Kindly stop this hypocrisy, and don't try to fool the world, Ukraine crisis/war is created by US and its European NATO allies, at the end only US will get benefit of this conflict.
LOL this is nothing. Look at how much the Russians supported North Vietnam during Vietnam War. The crisis was not created by the U.S. or NATO that's on the Russians who keeps on piling a list of justification after justification when the previous one wasn't cutting it.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I am so disappointed.

Ukraine lied again.

They promised a huge FiREWORK dusplay at Moscow V-day parade.

Now one vlog claimed the Ukrainian shot down an SU-35 but I could not find the news anywhere. Can any one prove it?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I am so disappointed.

Ukraine lied again.

They promised a huge FiREWORK dusplay at Moscow V-day parade.

Now one vlog claimed the Ukrainian shot down an SU-35 but I could not find the news anywhere. Can any one prove it?
I was disappointed in the parade. Missed some equipment there.

Is it a picnic or what? I see this as war the number of casualties of 100-200 is very low. Extremely low. In the Vietnam/China 1979 war the casualties ran between 1,000 and 3,000 per day. At the battle of Verdun 1916 between Franco and German armies the casualties ran to one million men.

Russians wanted to turn Izyum into Ukrainian Verdun, but so far only get "Verdunized" themselves.

Retreat from a salient strongpoint hanging by a thread is often more pricey than breaking out of a complete encirclement because you can only retreat in 1 direction, and any worthy enemy will surely anticipate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom